Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
twisting branches
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 12:52:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"What choice is that exactly? Turn on those around you for any chance to save yourself? Why pay for your crimes when someone has done much worse! " He scoffs

His eyes widen incredulously at the accusation. Stunned, for a moment, he doesn't reply. When he does his voice is on the verge of laughter.

"You think this is about a woman? How much an ego do you have?" He already knew the answer to that question, though.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16 px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#cec8ef;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
twisting branches
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 4:37:26 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy ciannyday"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

they take turns scoffing.[break][break]

"i might have used it to save myself but consider what's come from that. it leveled the playing field on meteno, it helped spark the surge of defectors and by extension the amnesty program, and it still serves as a story to inspire hope. even if it's self-serving, i'd do it all again in a heartbeat."[break][break]

he spares a gesture.[break][break]

"tell me i'm wrong, then. tell me our friendship didn't take a hit after penny picked me over you."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]WAHHH ROCKET BAD WAHHH

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ciannyday"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
twisting branches
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 3:39:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"You'd do it again because it's self serving!" He echoes back, voice filling with heat. The scarlet of his anger tinged cheeks glisten more with the mention of it PENELOPE LIVY.

"Yeah, Cian, you know what, it did take a hit. I didn't want to be around the guy who started dating the girl I was interested in. Shit, string me up!"

His teeth clench, eyes glaring.

"But this has nothing to do with Penelope. You want to really get to the truth of this? OK, fine. Let's stop pretending that you're upset I'm not simply getting over this. You're upset that someone isn't falling for this dumb ass image you're parading."

He holds up his hands, twisting and gesticulating them in clear sarcasm.

"I'm Cian the soft-spoken nice guy who simply wants learn from my mistake and inspire other! The Gym Leader! The Champion-ranked trainer! If I can do it, so can you! It's bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. You want to be liked. You want others to fawn over you. You need people to like you and the fact that I don't and you can't change that? It drives you up the fucking wall."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
twisting branches
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 10:30:16 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

despite the vitriol the elite four spits, cian can't help but laugh out of disbelief.[break][break]

"you're so fucked up."[break][break]

the clear sarcasm is both amusing and hurtful at the same time. he thinks he hides it well behind his smile but the pain shows.[break][break]

"that's not true! i don't need them to like me, i don't need to be liked by anyone, but i definitely want to be liked by my friends!"[break][break]

even people who were once his friends.[break][break]

"i just don't understand why you aren't getting over this. why do you hate me that much, greyson?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
twisting branches
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 13:23:28 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"You're not listening." His mask of politeness was slipping and he would rather tear it off all together than perpetuate this farce any longer.

"I do not hate you. I wouldn't spare the energy for that. In my eyes, you're already dead. You've only confirmed my decision by throwing in my face."

Jaw muscles flex as he grinds his teeth.

"If that's all, leave me to my business and bother someone else."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]sprite here

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
twisting branches
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 4:35:04 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"you're..."[break][break]

the right descriptor never comes to mind. perhaps there is no right one for the friend turned stranger standing before him.[break][break]

"whatever."[break][break]

not wanting to waste more of his breath talking to a brick wall, he turns and leaves.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
twisting branches
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 6:16:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven