awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alison
Alison Everly
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 19:01:49 GMT
Alison Everly Avatar
Despite yearning for the HEAL PULSE his bayleef offers, she instinctively leans away from him as he approaches, wary of the potential of being thrown back onto the course. Of being at the peril of exploding voltorbagain.

His words make her face contort into a grimace.

“I wouldn’t say that,” she murmurs in response, disagreeing with his sentiment. She barely relishes in the accomplishment she has just achieved, her mind too busy processing what has just happened. “I’ll be glad to never do that again.”

At her own words, her heart suddenly lurches at the idea that this might not be over. Her head snaps to look at him, eyes wide as they seek clarity.

“I don’t have to do that again… do I?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 4:52:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","ubbeckett theob"]
[attr="class","headerbeck"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

an eyebrow raises at her question, unsure what to make of it. is it defiance, naivety, or simply laziness, he wonders.[break][break]

though a heal pulse begins to stir, a click of his tongue stops it from leaving the grass-type. the whimsical healing lights fade, dissipating into the ground.[break][break]

"what do you think it is we do here, everly?"

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".theob img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]--accent:#876c7c; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Flax

Allie
She/her
APRIL 19
Vaniville Town, Kalos
Demisexual
Performer
Grunt
begging
for rain
5'11" / 180 CM height
5'11" / 180 CM height
We don't wanna face it, but we didn't make it
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alison
Alison Everly
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 10:40:26 GMT
Alison Everly Avatar
Alison shifts herself into a seated position, the dull ache from her bruises spreading across her muscles and skin with an uncomfortable throb. As the HEAL PURSE rouses from the underboss’s bayleef, her body relaxes in anticipation of its effect.

But with a click of the underboss’s tongue, it vanishes. Alison feels her mouth go dry.

She looks at Theo with lowered eyes, her eyes darting across his expression with confusion – nervousness. From the floor, his presence over her felt formidable. 

“We…” her mind scrambles for an appropriate answer, “…aim for influence, and control, and to protect citizens from the corruption of League. And… we are currently preparing for war to ensure we succeed in that… And…”

She struggles to stop her voice trailing off.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 3:43:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"you sound as though you're reciting lines off a script. an unconvincing performance."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, continuing.[break][break]

"all of our efforts amount to three things: influence, power, and control. anything else comes secondary, like the protection of the citizens, for example.[break][break]

"you had influence once, along with the power that came with it, and now you have nothing. i'm not only here to help you survive, i'm here to ensure you make it out of here with all three."

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Flax

Allie
She/her
APRIL 19
Vaniville Town, Kalos
Demisexual
Performer
Grunt
begging
for rain
5'11" / 180 CM height
5'11" / 180 CM height
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alison
Alison Everly
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 19:24:08 GMT
Alison Everly Avatar
Alison averts her eyes at his initial words, trying her best to hide the humiliation she felt. An unconvincing performance? There wasn’t a worse phrase to demean her.

Media training had left her often sounding robotic in her responses, all to secure sponsors and to be likeable. Yet, in trying to garner support from the underboss, that practice had failed miserably.

Her mouth opens to speak but shuts as he continues, Alison pursing her lips together awkwardly. Each additional sentence he utters feels like pressure on a bruise, a dull reminder of what she had lost. That she had nothing

But, he offered her redemption.

Her eyes flit back over to him, going no higher than his shoes. Unlike her tone previously – scared, nervous - her words come out more monotone.

“I apologise for my response. The question surprised me. I responded out of habit.”

“I know our priority is to ensure the organisation thrives, that we seize control over the masses. That we exert our power onto others and minimise League’s influence. I want to ensure that is done.”

“And yes, you are right. I had it once.”

She pauses, gritting her teeth.

“But I want it back. I need it back. I will be stronger than this. For Rocket. For myself. I’ll do anything.  I want to survive.”
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 9:55:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"surviving is one thing. you should want to thrive."[break][break]

a wave of his hand is the only dismissal he gives before moving on, seeming to not mind the monotony shown.[break][break]

"next session will not be any easier. what you lack in physical prowess can be compensated by your pokemon, which is what what most rely on, so i need to assess your pokemon."[break][break]

his tongue clicks to call another heal pulse. as it washes over her, he offers her his hand.[break][break]

"any objections?"

close tab

played by

Flax

Allie
She/her
APRIL 19
Vaniville Town, Kalos
Demisexual
Performer
Grunt
begging
for rain
5'11" / 180 CM height
5'11" / 180 CM height
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alison
Alison Everly
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 17:01:01 GMT
Alison Everly Avatar
She takes a deep breath as the heal pulse washes over her, yet his words leave her feeling little relief. She stares at him silently under her lashes, quietly contemplating, before taking his offered hand.

“No, Sir.”

He was right. She needed to want more – to thrive – but she had never known how to. Not until now. With Rocket, she finally had an avenue to achieve it. To be more.

She couldn’t continue being how the underboss saw her. She refused to be nothing. She would become something. Become more. She had to.

The opportunity was now. 

“I’ll be better. Next time. I promise. I won't disappoint you.”
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 5:47:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

promises are full until they aren't. only time will tell whether will live up to her word or if she will fail as countless others have.[break][break]

the odds are against her, though she has his bet.[break][break]

"good."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
obstruction introduction
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 8:47:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven