1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Two Weeks Later (Social)
POSTED ON May 21, 2024 15:56:51 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Here he was waiting for , it had been two weeks since their last bout, since he had gifted her the Magearna, and given her what was essentially homework. So now he was back waiting for her to appear on the battlefield once again. This time though would be different, the first time he had wanted to see exactly how she approached battling, her thoughts, and gauge what she needed to improve on. The answer....At least in his opinion it was everything, she was to focused on thinking that she would be able to control every variable, and due to that her way of doing things was sloppy, unfocused, wasteful....

He would see if she had managed to fix even a fraction of those issues in the past two weeks, if she had properly bonded with Duchess at least somewhat. Perfection wasn't demanded, because he wasn't unreasonable, but progress needed to be shown otherwise he would take back the mythical he had granted her.

The same reason that he didn't allow to utilize Erebus, was because he didn't have the battle prowess to wield it's full force. It would just be a crutch, make him think he was stronger than he was, and that was far more dangerous in the long term. If you weren't strong without such a pokemon, then you were never strong to begin with. At least that is how he felt about it. Truthfully he wanted Howard to grow stronger, and show the rest what Amor already knew. After all he had an eye for talent if nothing else.

"Ah there you are Ms. Abadi...." He was back to being formal despite being informal on almost every other occasion, but they were in public after all. No need to give people the wrong idea. "I do hope you were able to complete the task I gave you...." He said to her, and waited for her to get situated before explaining the rules they would abide by this time.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
Two Weeks Later (Social)
POSTED ON May 22, 2024 15:19:32 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

All of her collaborations with Amor of late had spoiled her, so these two weeks had been a noticeable irritation. He hadn't said they needed to be no-contact during the two weeks, but she had chosen to exile herself from even her own studies in order to double down on the task at hand. She had communicated only with well-versed trainers about their teams and grilled her own employees about their recreational battle tournaments until she felt well-equipped to make decisions on a team designed for face-to-face battling. [break][break]

The traditional battle set-up still held no special place in her heart, but she was determined to pass the test given. Besides, there was something (everything?) about Amor that gave I don't share my toys, and she took the lent Magearna as a very special show of trust. [break][break]

"Completed," she confirmed pleasantly, fighting the urge to be smug about it. She was rather pleased about her team and the moves chosen. She wondered if there were special disadvantages for her this time. Instead of asking about it, she chose to tease: "I look forward the exam, Professor."

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP