mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:02:03 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you did." [break][break]'s commitment to pokemon is unmistakable. her eyes wander past the idol, scanning past the sand and toward the island proper. as hoenn's natural environments shift through war and destruction, a hidden island may become the only respite for too many of their wild pokemon population. [break][break]the ghost of a frown begins to appear on her face, reflecting the thought. it's there-and-gone as she looks back at melody, replaced by growing curiosity. [break][break] "you mean ... the legendary pokemon in league custody?"[break][break] she thinks, tangentially, about her meeting with in the belly of league hq. in her mind's eye, she can see the head professor's finger tracing over the missing part of the blue orb with perfect clarity.[break][break]"are you looking for people to bond with them, then?" [break][break]are you looking for me? the thought rattles in her mind, treacherously hopeful and innately nervous.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 0:54:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"Yes. In particular, I'm looking to assist people who embody the league's ideals to become avatars. Whether they are the ones we have under our care and protection or ones that we have leads on in the wild." [break][break]

She looks at annalise as she lifts the shades up from her eyes so that Annalise would be able to perceive melody looking directly at her. "War is coming, the league took a massive hit from the events that transpired on Mt. Chinmney and I think you're one of those people who embody the league's ideals." [break][break]

She hesitates for a moment, she wishes Annalise would give some of the members of rocket who want to leave grace but no one was perfect. She still was a person Melody held in high esteem for what she has been through. "What do you think? Don't tell me you haven't thought of it, everyone does."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 21:06:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
clocks her with an everybody does. there's no room for humility, just quiet acceptance of the truth. [break][break]" ... i have thought about it."[break][break]she remembers being terrified of palkia as the meteor threatened overhead. she remembers sitting in a jail cell, knowing avatarship could have tipped the scales of her kidnapping. she remembers laying in her hospital bed, drifting through the days on the silent promise that she would return her suffering tenfold.[break][break]and she remembers the blue orb. and the unspoken reward had dangled in front of her. crush team rocket in sootopolis, get her revenge, have it all and more. all she has to do is repair it. [break][break]melody cares a lot about injured pokemon, comes a tiny, convincing voice in the back of her mind. she would understand why i'm doing this.[break][break]"and that's why i've been working with professor reyes. we're trying to fix the blue orb — kyogre's corrupted and in pain without the real missing shard."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:39:02 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

Kyogre? Out of all the pokemon Annalise could have desired to bond with, a titan? She's conflicted at first as her own feelings towards and Groudon. [break][break]

"I..." she pauses obviously conflicted by something as she recalls how she felt during the encounter with father winter. "Are...Are you sure Annalise? Wouldn't one of the others be a safer option? If kyogre is anything like groudon.." she says extremely worried. [break][break]

"That orb can be a dangerous thing."

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 3:21:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"yeah," cares so the concern is expected, but it's wasted on annalise. got to her first, impressed this idea in her head that they must be the ones to save kyogre. "i'm sure."[break][break]"there are safer options, but kyogre needs us more than the legendary pokemon already in league custody do."[break][break]there's no flicker of doubt in her eyes, no hesitation in her voice to make her vulnerable to the idol's sensible argument. she's already convinced herself that this time will be different. she meets melody's gaze, sincere in her conviction. [break][break]"i know what you're thinking — and i won't become another matias, melody. he doesn't have the full red orb. groudon was probably, i don't know — " she shrugs like she truly doesn't know, but has already told her about groudon's influence over him. " — in his head, telling him to find the rest of it all day long."[break][break] she sits up in her chair, places her hands on the tea table between them. [break][break]"we have to do something, whether it's me or someone else. kyogre is going to keep rampaging until we find the shard or rocket does."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 2:45:08 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She listens to annalise, but doubt still clouds her thoughts. Out of all the Pokémon Annalise had to want to bond with, THAT one? [break][break]

"All of this is easier said than done Annalise." [break]

"I would know. I've experienced what it's like." she shares. [break]

She lets out a long sigh as something Melody had kept to only and . "Back when people were sent into those alternate timelines, I was sent to one where I became bonded with Groudon. Not Matias." [break][break]

She leaves that to linger in the air momentarily to allow annalise to take in the information as Melody looks towards her reflection in the waves of the sea. White strikes of sea foam cover her face slowly "That Pokémon has a way of just consuming you from the inside out. It made me want to kill Matias, take things I wanted. It drove me mad instantly. Honestly? It's a sheer miracle Matias is stubborn enough to have even lasted this long.". [break][break]

Eventually the sea foam piles up enough to block Melody's view of herself. "That timeline ended with me getting jumped in the border by the spirit of matias, Virizion, and Cobalion killing me himself." she says ashamed of herself. "Kyle even watched and let it happen. There was no coming back."[break][break]

Annalise was correct, Melody cares about pokemon. But she also cared about people. "We do need to do something about Kyogre. The ocean's been really chaotic.. I worry about your safety though Annalise." she says clearly conflicted

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 6:54:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"of course it is. if things were easy, we'd already have the missing shard."[break][break] tries to persuade her off this path, revealing her experience in an alternate timeline. annalise frowns as the champion's alternate life (and death) is condensed into a couple minutes. her time with groudon followed the same trajectory as 's did — only he survived in the end. [break][break]annalise lets the weight of her words rest over her. she owes her the apologetic, thoughtful silence that hangs in the air once the story concludes, if only to make her stubbornness more palatable. [break][break]"i understand you're worried about me," she says, carefully navigating the conversation. "but kyogre isn't groudon. lost control kyogre, but she didn't lose control of herself."[break][break]she could be blunt. she could look melody in the eye and say "i'm doing this." it sits behind her teeth, waits for frustration to divert her attention away. [break][break]but she needs melody, she thinks. [break][break]"i'm working with one of the best scientists we have. palkia's avatar. if she can't keep me safe or — or snatch the blue orb out of my hands if things do get out of control, then i don't know who can."[break][break]she frowns. [break][break]"if you're still worried about me, then help us. you're the best trainer in the region, melody, and you know sootopolis way better than i do. we can fix this."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 2:57:47 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She was torn. Part of her worried for annalise, what if she was too weak to handle it? What if melody was heralding her towards a fate worse than death? [break][break]

"You know what. I tried this with and it turned out horrid but for you i think it'll be different." she says as she snaps her fingers and out from the forest that met the coastline of the island emerged a pokemon Annalise might be unfamiliar with. Meloetta.[break][break]

"Battle me. If you win, I'll help you. If you lose you pick something else." it was a good deal in her opinion, if annalise could win against Melody and meloetta then that proved she had the mental capacity to handle such a beast. "If you can beat me you'll win my full support and my knowledge of the red orb I've gained from the time I've spent with Matias. Recent developments too." she says [break][break]

Meloetta floats over to Melody's side, hovering besides her shoulder as she holds a peace sign to her eye.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 0:17:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

the idol snaps her fingers and a pokemon she's never seen before drifts out from the treeline. annalise's shoulders tense, steeling herself for a plan that had apparently turned out horrid before. her gaze shifts between meloetta and melody, then stops on the top champion as she names her price in the form of a battle. [break][break]her brow raises. [break][break]a battle against the best trainer in the region with no preparation ahead of time — melody just wants her to fail, doesn't she? a lesson disguised as a challenge. a means to prove that she's just a ranger out of her depth. [break][break]you're too weak, 's voice rumbles in the back of her mind like distant thunder, turning her uncertainty into something bitter in her mouth. [break][break]"fine."[break][break] her chair drags lines through the sand as she stands up. if she wins, melody helps her. if she loses, melody loses her. to . to the path she's already resigned herself to. a poke ball is unclipped from her belt. [break][break]
[attr="class","icon-battle"]
[break]"stop."[break][break]annalise has used this underhanded strategy before, against . her ceruledge melts into shadow and reappears behind melody instead of below her pokemon, its superheated sword pointed at her back. the ghost-type is battle-weary from a long fight, armor damaged from combat. still, it uses the last of its strength to prove annalise's own. her attention shifts from her ceruledge to her opponent. [break][break]"isn't this enough?"

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 0:58:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

The battle rages, it fluctuates back and forth and if only for a moment. Melody can hear a song. [break][break]

It's oddly familiar to her for some reason, she turns the direction of the song. But it was a song, a voice only Melody could hear. It distracts her long enough that she doesn't focus on the battle with annalise and that gave the woman the opening she needed. The ceruledge pokes her back and it brings her back to reality, the voice stopped. [break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZePCwxqOoVX2pq_H/Frozen%202%20-%20Secret%20Siren%20(Aurora)%20Sound.mp3[/player] [break][break]

Meloetta panics as Melody stays calm. "Kind of a fucked up tactic isn't it?" she says as Melody puts both of her hands up. But she then closes her hands and Meloetta uses SING to put ceruledge to sleep. "But. You do win, I didn't think you'd be so ballsy enough to not only fight me but even pull such a crazy tactic." [break][break]

However she applauds her opponent instead of chastizing Annalise. "You win! I never said you had to win the pokemon battle, you just had to beat my desire to worry about you. If uh...that makes sense."
[break][break]

....[break][break]

it didn't but melody was the eccentric diva of hoenn, she wasn't meant to be understood. "You have my support."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 20:28:16 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"yeah, it's kinda fucked up," annalise agrees, feeling subconscious about the decision now that the battle is at it's end. melody is a vital artery of the league body — her ceruledge could have easily cut too close. but she trusts the ghost-type and the training they've done together, so the thought only occurs to her once it hits the sand, asleep. "but it worked."[break][break]annalise could never beat melody in a straightforward fight, but she can leverage cheap tactics to level the field in her favor. something she's learned from team rocket, though she is loathe to admit it outside of the privacy of her thoughts. [break][break]"it ... makes sense." her words skip. she looks up, thoughtfully putting the pieces of melody's reasoning together. melody wants her to be strong enough to fight back against the influence of a god, she guesses. the battle is fully relinquished with the idol's support. annalise feels relief pool in her limbs, nestling up against the mental exhaustion that comes with battling. [break][break]a small, relieved smile appears on her face. [break][break]"i appreciate it, melody," she says, but her voice holds the reverence of an i need you. then, after she recalls her ceruledge, she asks, "you said you know stuff about the red orb?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 4:50:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yup." she tells annalise as she asks about the red orb, she notes the desperation in her voice. Part of her was still worried but if annalise was crazy enough to aim a blade at melody's back there was no stopping her. However shes hakes her head to snap herself out of it as she decides to tell annalise what she knew of it. [break][break]

"The red orb, and im assuming the red orb as well, can be recreated." [break][break]

Melody lets annalise process it for a bit before she continues "I learned of this from an alternate version of who was paired with virizion. When he asked them where the rest of the red orb was their matias said to just create a new one." as she scratches the back of her head and reveals another truth right after "However, no idea where to start with that but it's possible. You could create an entirely new blue orb, maybe the pieces that are broken?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 0:37:21 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"recreated?" she echoes, surprised by the simplicity of it. melody continues, revealing that a of some alternate universe is the one who supplied her with the information. "oh, hm, yeah. that sounds like him."[break][break]she bites the inside of her cheek, expression fogged by consideration. [break][break]"but how does he know that? wasn't he virizion's avatar?" her pitch rises with uncertainty. "in that alternate universe?"[break][break]the matias of this universe has made many confident claims like that. still, whether he was talking out of his ass or not, it's something she's never considered before. they could try investigating it. prudently, though. [break][break]"i'll talk to professor reyes about it. if it can be done like he says, she'd be the one to do it."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 20:47:36 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Keep an open mind to it Annalise. There's an infinite amount of worlds out there that can reveal and infinite amount of possibilities. Maybe he wasn't lying." [break][break]

She sighs, there was the possibility of recreating it, but annalise mentions involving in finding out how. "If anyone can figure it out it's her, so sounds good. Just keep me posted."[break][break]

"When the time comes you'll have my help however I can annalise."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,826 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Yappers
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 5:22:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven