pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 0:40:59 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Hati sits closely by Tempest's side as he waits, fluffy tail twitching. Her face was messy, covered in red streaks. Not blood, but the remains of some strawberries she had absolutely demolished shortly before this.[break][break]

Tempest was in his workout gear, blues and white stripes, sitting idly on one of the machines as he scrolled through nonsense on his phone. A water bottle was tipped back as he drank deeply; sweat was still drying on his skin from a previous, vigorous workout session.[break][break]

For now, he was waiting. Tempest was still picking out a few reliable looking people to work under him in Rocket. Today, he had requested to meet with someone named . Most grunts would be worried if one of the high brass suddenly summoned them. Hopefully it didn't freak them out too much.[break][break]

Tempest sighed when the stopped drinking, a few bits of water clinging to his lips. He hoped they got here soon. He was getting bored.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 super training (may)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
Give me a reason to believe
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 20:34:28 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
between them and whoever thought to ask, suddenly being summoned by a beast had, in no uncertain terms, freaked kasper the hell out. were they like…about to die or something? admittedly, they had no idea what this was really meant for, and they didn’t know much about the routine of rocket grunts- a downside of joining mostly out of spite, they supposed.

they…try not to keep the beast- tempest- waiting, but it’s way too easy for them to lose track of time and by the time they give a glance to the clock they’re already five minutes behind schedule.

“ohshit.”

a total of five minutes after that, they’re charging through the doors of the training room with an audino half-clinging to their leg. they stop in their tracks just as quickly, try to look like they haven’t just ran the whole way there, and gather what’s left of their pride.

“sorry i’m late. I lost track of time and-” deciding that shutting the hell up is their best course of action, they stop rambling and focus on stretching out a hand for a handshake. “I’m kasper thaler. the one you asked for.”

and hopefully the only one.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 15:11:22 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

When walks in, Tempest is wrist deep in a container of fries. A burger is half demolished, though for some reason the Beast doesn't look very happy about it. His sandwich had gone missing from the fridge again () and he had been forced to order fast food for his lunch.[break][break]

Tempest pauses in his eating when his request Grunt finally shows up. Hati, who had been busy trying (and failing) to clean off her face also pauses, tongue out.[break][break]

A chew and swallow, brown eyes burning into the other, before Temp cocks his head to the side.[break][break]

"You're lucky I'm pretty chill. Some of the other brass would have punished you harshly for being this late." Another fry is plucked from the container and pointed at the other. "Be smart and don't do it again."[break][break]

He pops the fry into his mouth and chews carefully.[break][break]

"You got any idea why I called you here?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 super training (may)

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 1:55:33 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
if it weren't for the fact that they were late, and this was still a rocket beast, kasper would have been less intimidated by the fact that he's apparently demolishing some fast food. like, absolutely fucking the fries up. there's also the fact that he doesn't look to happy about it, which kasper can only assume is because they're late.

the silence that falls almost reminds them of some fucked up version of a job interview, except they're sure they would be sweating bullets if it was possible. maybe even if it wasn't possible.

"yes, sir..?" they're so bad at this. they're just horrible at this. maybe if this rocket beast is nice, he'll kill them before the embarrassment from this whole thing has the chance to.

"not...reallyyy?" they start in response to his question, before their nerves kick in and they're adding on a last-second, twice-as-halfhearted as before "sir."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 2:04:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest sucks his thumb into his mouth, lapping stray ketchup off the pad. He stands up slowly, bringing his fries with him.[break][break]

"Don't call me 'sir' unless we're in front of the big wigs; just 'Quinn' or 'Temp' is fine."[break][break]

A fry is offered to his Eevee, who sniffs it make a face before darting forward, making a stank face. The fry must not have been fit for her consumption.[break][break]

"I," Tempest points to himself with a stray fry. It mushes slightly against his chest. "need reliable, well-trained people to assist me in more dangerous missions. You," Tempest uses the same fry to point at ; or he would, it if wasn't now bent and hanging by a thin shred of skin. "are here to be tested! No harm, no foul if you're not up to snuff. We'll just see if you fit in with another division."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 super training (may)

close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 2:15:51 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
okay. okay. they think they can handle dealing with the rules (if the sir one can really be called that), since the first one is kind of common sense. maybe not great for the easily distracted, but still common sense.

at the reason why they're here, they hesitate, just a little. it isn't that they don't want to, but for a split second they question temp's judgement. there's still a audino half-hanging off their leg that would cause a fight to try to pry away now, and they're pretty sure that alone doesn't seem dangerous mission material.

"testing me how?" as they ask it, they're leaning to try to shake the audino away, first by actually trying to shake him away and then trying to pry his paws away.

clingy.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 2:21:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Well, I need to know how you do in a fight." Tempest whistles, two sharp quick 'fweets!' and nods to Hati. The Eevee, who had started to lick her belly after fleeing from the fry, turns to look at . Her tongue is still hanging out of her mouth.[break][break]

"But what're you good at? Like, in general?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 super training (may)

close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 2:33:59 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
there's a part of kasper's brain that confirms that they're going to fucking die if this is an actual fight. it's replaced with relief, however brief, at the realization that it isn't an actual fight- and then they're back to being sure they're going to die, because they just have amaryllis, and the audino is not a fighter.

for their sake, they're quick to hide their grimace.

"i'm good at talking? or distractions, i guess?" they peel the clingy pink pokemon away and nod toward the eevee in a silent signal, even as he looks back at them in the pokemon version of betrayal.

"when i'm not like...nervous?" aka: when they're not staring down a superior in a criminal group. "you can go first, by the way."

they need to figure out how bad they're probably going to lose.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
born a rebel
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 3:00:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"That could be pretty useful. Stay under the radar, you could plant bombs or like steal shit. Like, spy stuff." Tempest cocks his head to the side, then grins to himself some at the thought of it. His smile is sharp, predatory even if not directed at .[break][break]

A shake of the head. Tempest steps back, sits down on the bench again.[break][break]

"You first. I already know you won't win." It's not said with cockiness or even in a dismissive way; it's as if Tempest is just speaking fact.[break][break]

"Show me what you got. Hati here can take it."[break][break]

The eevee cocks her head to the side and slowly stands up, shaking out her fur before trotting forward.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 super training (may)

close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
born a rebel
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 16:59:54 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kasper"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

born a rebel

temp doesn't immediately brush them off as being useless or, more likely, just a teen over their head, so that's...something? they hope? they weren't expecting the idea of planting bombs to be his immediate thought, but they'll take it as long as someone thinks they can be helpful.
[break][break]
otherwise, though, they end up at sort of a standstill. they don't really want to go first, especially not with their audino still looking at them like they've stolen his favorite toy, but temp- and his nonexistent vote of confidence- makes it impossible for them to not go first. unfortunately.
[break][break]
"right. okay." they take a deep breath, try to ignore the look on their pokemon's face, and mentally prepare for the ass-kicking of a lifetime. "use...take down?"
[break][break]
wait- maybe they shouldn't have said it out loud. is that even how rocket battles? it's too late to overthink now, though, because amaryllis is focusing on charging toward the eevee almost as soon as the words leave kasper's mouth.

[attr="class","kasperooc"]

NOTES

audino uses take down![break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.kasper]--accent:#6d94eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kasper]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
born a rebel
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 16:28:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There are many ways to battle. Tempest raises a brow, humming to himself as orders their pokemon. Be it that is impressed or disappointed it is hard to judge. Now that the battle is on, the Beast has closed a bit of himself off to judge the showdown.[break][break]

He knows that the Audino will lose. It is not the Audino's fault or even Kasper's. Hati was just a very special little monster. One of his strongest pokemon.[break][break]

The Eevee's tail flicks, relaxed.[break][break]

Tempest raises his fingers to his lips and let's out three sharp 'fweet!' whistles.[break][break]

Then a cruel snarl, almost a smile shows on her face.[break][break]

She doesn't dodge the Audino, allowing it to slam harmlessly off her her purified disguise. The energy pops around them, needing to reform. As soon as it does, Hati lunges. Royal blue dragon energy gathers in her body, her tail shining brightly before she tries to slam the Audino with a close range Dragon Hammer.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 super training (may)

close tab

played by

cherry

kas
they/them
october 9
mossdeep city, hoenn
aroace
barista
grunt
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherry1
kasper thaler
born a rebel
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 16:43:35 GMT
kasper thaler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kasper"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

born a rebel

with the first order of their pokemon, kasper looks to temp, expecting some sort of reaction- and getting nothing beyond an eyebrow raise. somehow, that's almost worse than the beast's confidence that they're going to lose, because at least there isn't so much resting on them with that.
[break][break]
when he whistles, the eevee with him seems to do a complete 180 from something relaxed to something they have no doubt would rip their arm off. for the second time in the hour, kasper's thoughts circle back around to oh shit.
[break][break]
it's all they can really think before amaryllis bounces harmlessly off the eevee, who doesn't seem impacted at all as she lunges forward with a dragon hammer. their audino doesn't seem to have the chance to dodge at all, and it slams into him, sending him tumbling. kasper hisses, a noise between their teeth, but the audino is already getting back up.
[break][break]
they think they see the way he's getting ready to retreat before temp does- the little pink pokemon obviously looks trapped- and they're calling to him before he even has the chance. "double edge."
[break][break]
they're almost surprised when amaryllis listens. they're even more surprised when he seems to shake himself off and charge into the battle again. maybe he knows how much this means to them, too.

[attr="class","kasperooc"]

NOTES

amaryllis uses double edge![break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.kasper]--accent:#6d94eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kasper]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kasper .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB