mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 6:48:13 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
a raindrop hits her cheek. annalise opens her eyes. [break][break]in the dark, the property takes on an unfamiliar shape. it takes her too long to realize she's standing on the path to 's ranch. she's not sure how she came here. she's not sure why she came here. pain returns faster than understanding does, fire running up her arm as the rain comes down more steadily. [break][break]it forces her out of inaction. with a pained whimper, she hobbles up to the porch, each step mired in lightheaded exhaustion. she white-knuckles the railing with one hand, the other still holding onto the belongings she'd collected in that room. [break][break]and once she reaches the door, she rests her weight against the frame and sucks air through her teeth. her fingers curl into her palm and she pounds her fist against the door, desperately straining to hear movement inside.[break][break] eternity stretches, then the door opens. [break][break]" — can i come in?" she asks, voice hoarse and pleading, pressing the question between them before he can reject her outright.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 8:01:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the sound of the knocks is barely audible over the thundering rain that continues to pour as though long overdue; which, in many ways, it is as he no longer bothers with maintaining the rightful weather of desolate land.[break][break]

she is the last person he expects to see when he opens the door. though his mouth opens, no words leave him, no 'henderson', no quippy remark, only genuine concern.[break][break]

rejection would never come, at least not from matias.[break][break]

he shrugs off his jacket and wraps it around her, ushering her in before closing the door behind her.[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 8:43:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the door opens. their eyes meet, but says nothing. she's starved for a remark, a crumb of normalcy, a scrap of proof that she's not caught in some dreamlike state, but she receives nothing at all. the jacket pulled around her shivering body steals the last of her strength that she might have wasted on complaining about it. [break][break]the door closes, muffling the rain outside. her belongings slip from her fingers. the softness of her clothes pooling at her feet is in sharp contrast to her phone and pokeball belt thudding against the ground. [break][break]she doesn't lift her head to acknowledge the sound, too absorbed in trying not to join all her things on the floor. [break][break]"it happened again," she forces out, sinking against him. there's an unbearable pressure in her chest, but the explosion is dampened by lingering self-preservation. in her mind, she's still in survival mode. surviving the walk up to his door, surviving the walk through the living room, surviving —[break][break]"something took me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 9:31:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

flickering flames in the fireplace provide a warm ambiance to the living room, painting it in a soft light that contrasts the dark of the rain.[break][break]

he leads her to the couch where he'd been settling in for the night, evidenced by a bottle of vodka along with a glass with ice in it that has melted from use.[break][break]

his heart sinks at the way she forces out the words.[break][break]

"calm down, anna. you're safe here." on the edge of his seat, he reaches for his glass and offers it to her, not wasting time to pour a refill first. "now, drink.[break][break]

"and tell me what happened."[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 0:37:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
she's set on a couch so soft that it feels nothing short of divine. she melts against it, savoring a privilege that she's been deprived of for so long — comfort. warm light filters out from the fireplace, capturing itself in the glass of water holds out to her. it reminds her of how little she's had to drink in the past week. her throat feels drier, suddenly. [break][break]"i am calm," she rasps, reaching out for it. to herself, she is being calm by comparison. she should be screaming or sobbing or something, but she's just wild-eyed and feverish from her burns.[break][break]her nose wrinkles as she brings the glass to her lips. it's definitely not just water, but she drinks nonetheless.[break][break]"i don't know what happened." [break][break]she holds the empty glass out to him and presses her fingertips against her eyelids, scrying for memories that her mind has already begun throwing soil on top of.[break][break]"i just woke up in a cell with a mask over my face and a toxic chain around my neck." she hopes whatever had been left in that glass works its magic sooner than later. "there was a guy in my cell. a rocket. i recognized him from ... "[break][break] her voice trails away, the muscle in her jaw shifting beneath her skin as she clenches her teeth together.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 4:53:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she may be calm by comparison but when compared to someone who's been sprawled out on his couch for the better half of the evening having done nothing but drink and lament.[break][break]

he takes the empty glass back, sets it on the table, and pours a refill—vodka of the highest quality only silph money can buy imported straight from kanto.[break][break]

"what the hell is a toxic chain? wait, nevermind."[break][break]

after taking a quick sip for himself, he offers her the glass again. he has yet to move from the edge of the couch but his body turns to face her, giving her his full attention.[break][break]

"so you weren't taken by rocket? if not them, then…"[break][break]

who?[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 6:23:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise takes a breath meant to be wasted on regurgitating information about the toxic chain, but he says never mind and it settles into her lungs instead. he should know, he should be told — but not by her and not right now. [break][break] she drops her hands, blinking until her vision regains clarity. in her peripheral, a full glass awaits the handoff. her eyes, then her head, moves to follow the length of his arm. is sitting on the edge of the couch, carefully out of reach. she supposes, as she reaches out to take the glass, that she trained him to do that. [break][break]"it was some megalopolan bitch and their toxic-chained pokemon. there were so many people there — league and rocket," she says, punctuating it with a sip that makes her grimace. the bite is unpleasant, but distracting. she distracts herself further, fixating on the way he's sitting.[break][break]"i'm not going to bite you, matias," she murmurs eventually. "you don't have to sit like that."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 6:42:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

sometime after tonight, he'll reach out to people he needs to and find out everything he's missed out on, from the toxic chains to the megalopolan bitch she mentions, but right now, his focus is needed elsewhere; she drags it towards her.[break][break]

his expression rises and falls within a second, settling on something akin to playful.[break][break]

"you could always ask nicely, you know."[break][break]

but he's not going to try his luck and risk pushing her away the same way he had last time. one jab is enough to placate him into abandoning his spot on the edge of the couch.[break][break]

he shifts next to her, settling into the comfort of the couch, and doing what he has always done, he takes a different risk and reaches an arm around her to pull her against him. if comfort is what she seeks then comfort is what he will provide.[break][break]

"how much do you want to talk about it?"[break][break]

if at all.[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 7:55:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i'm asking you nicely." [break][break]there's no humor to her retort, just exhaustion. she doesn't want him to sit on the other end of the couch and stare at her like she's on display. she wants everything she's pushed him away for, everything she can't bring herself to ask for now. more than a glass of water or twelve hours of dreamless sleep, she wants to remember what it feels like to be human. [break][break]she thinks she just wants a hug, most of all. [break][break] sits beside her and, as promised, she doesn't bite. maybe the pitiful look in her eyes communicates her desire because he throws his arm around her and pulls her in. she curls in on him, one arm snaked around his midsection, and impresses herself by not immediately bursting into tears.[break][break]"i don't think i want to," she says, voice wobbling. there's a sting in the back of her throat, precipitating something inevitable. she fights it, untucking the arm trapped between them to bring the glass to her lips.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 8:13:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"then don't."[break][break]

he wouldn't want to either, but he had talked about it with her before, back in the lonesome hospital room in ever grande when all he wanted was to fade out of existence instead of back to a life he'd taken for granted.[break][break]

the old matias, the matias that had burned every bridge and scorned those who care for him, that matias would've pushed for more even when a far simpler path exists before him, carved out by those around him.[break][break]

he will not make that same mistake again.[break][break]

"anna…" he mutters her name over the sound of ice clinking in the glass she holds, his gaze as warm as the fire. "i'm glad you're okay."[break][break]

his other hand reaches for her face, his fingers gently brushing against her cheek.[break][break]

"and i'm sorry i wasn't there for you."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 8:49:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
she's heard that platitude too much in the past year. everyone is always glad she's okay, but she's not sure she actually is. she's never stopped running long enough to know if she's been fatally struck by everything she's been through. maybe one day she'll stop and finally collapse, but she supposes she is okay right now. [break][break]his hand reaches out to graze her cheek, warm against her face. she lifts her chin to look up at him, watching his lips form his apology. her brows furrow, revealing her dismissal before it rises in her throat. [break][break]"you couldn't have changed anything." [break][break]but she could have. the worst days of her life have always been preceded by a separation from . she thinks about it sometimes — how her life wouldn't have turned into this if she had just stayed in that cave with him. [break][break] "i'm sorry for not coming back like i said i would," she apologizes reflexively. [break][break]"i got scared."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 9:06:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

he could have. he is not where he is today because of dumb luck or coincidence; carved his own path with his bare, bleeding hands, and he has the power to turn the tide of war should he choose to, but instead, he's been wallowing away in his own self-pity, defeated and close to broken.[break][break]

the time to rectify that is later.[break][break]

"you're here now."[break][break]

his head shakes.[break][break]

"you don't have to be scared with me."[break][break]

you're safe here, he had said to her. he meant it then and he will always mean it.[break][break]

his gaze falls to her lips.[break][break]

and he kisses her.[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 6:33:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise is here now. but she has been here before, held by him in the ephemeral way one might try to contain water in cupped hands. the apology isn't a promise that she will get better, it's a smoothing of the wrinkles of their past. she thinks she wants it to be, though, leaning into the warmth of his body and words.[break][break]"i know."[break][break]the answer slips out automatically, filling the shrinking distance between them. the flat of her hand slides over his stomach, then up to his chest, but not to push him away. she tries to meet him halfway, desperate for the closeness, but it's a half-measure in her current state. [break][break]her hand moves higher as their lips meet, rounding over his shoulder and up the back of his neck, persuading him closer. the guilt she felt last time they'd kissed is absent this time, replaced by a pervasive selfishness. [break][break]she has killed and collaborated with her enemies to get back here. she deserves this end to her self-made loneliness.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 8:47:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the promises he has made in the past have at times proven to be empty, not false when first spoken into existence but bent due to the circumstances he places himself in. he will not allow the same to happen to the promises he has made to .[break][break]

warmth, security, and power. he will do everything he can to live up to it, starting right now.[break][break]

mirroring the same selfishness that presents itself in a warmer light, he moves closer. his hand moves to pluck the glass away from her, moving it off to the table, the floor, or anywhere away from them.[break][break]

the soft, plump cushions sink beneath their weight as he moves over her, deepening their kiss in favor of passion and desire.[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 6:13:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the glass disappears from her hand, then the couch rises up to meet her back. a small, surprised sound hiccups out of her, even though, in a way, she had asked for him to do this. she feels the room continue to spin long after they shift positions, perpetuating behind closed eyelids. she pushes the sensation down, focusing on him. [break][break]after spending so much time drifting between blurring days and dreams, his body feels reassuringly solid over hers. she thinks she could get lost in this, let the horrors melt away until there's nothing left except and the headiness of alcohol on an empty stomach. [break][break]annalise shifts beneath him, drawing her hand down to his jaw as a suggestion to break the kiss. she stares up at him, eyes half-lidded, blonde hair fanned around her face. she could almost be pretty, like she used to be, beneath the glow of firelight, if not for the hollowed-out dark circles and rain-slicked bangs curling against her temples. [break][break]"i just got back."[break][break]she blinks, trying to focus on her appeal to reason before all reason slips through her fingers.[break][break]"i can't keep up with you like this."

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing