saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 8:04:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she's in no state to be doing this, he realized as much the moment he opened the door and saw her at the foot of his home looking like she had walked through a storm and more, but his desires selfishly take precedence. his patience has run thin enough for reason to slip away.[break][break]

"i know," words leave him no louder than a whisper, as soft as his gaze, "but i've missed you, anna, and —"[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"— i want you."[break][break]

his kiss trails down her neck; his hand pulls at wet fabric; he is driven by urgency, desire, and worry—worry that if he slows, she'll slip away again, perhaps never to return.[break][break]

he cannot lose her again.[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 9:00:52 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise doesn't slip away this time. [break][break]she feels flutters of avoidance, a weak compulsion to bolt — but it's followed by a much stronger desire to stay here, with . she's safe here, as he'd promised, from aliens looking to recapture her, or roommates that want to kill her in the heat of prison depravity.[break][break]and just like the last time she'd returned from custody, she quickly finds it difficult to be alone, to let her only companion turn a corner and disappear into another room. she makes a pitiful ask of having him sit in the bathroom with her while she takes a shower that hurts more than it helps. [break][break]then, she puts her own clothes on and swathes herself in the luxury of having an identity again. [break][break]"are you still off of elite four duty?" she asks, leaning her weight uncomfortably against the bathroom counter. the culmination of everything has made her start to sober up and, with it, the injuries of prison begin to return.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 9:12:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

not minding staying to keep her company, he sits and waits for her to finish her shower, basking in the warmth of a few sources.[break][break]

"for the foreseeable future. but i have a feeling that will soon change."[break][break]

and if it doesn't, if for whatever reason the league still can't find it in them to trust him to return to his rightful role as hoenn's elite four, then he'll do everything he can to return, if not for himself then for her.[break][break]

"you should take some time off, too. at least for a couple of days to recover."[break][break]

it doesn't need to be said but what she went through is life-changing; something no one should ever have to experience. she's lived through it twice.[break][break]

with a soft sigh, he stands, moving next to her on the bathroom counter. he reaches for a bottle of moisturizer, squeezing some on his palm before offering her the bottle.[break][break]

like most men do, he applies it within seconds, rough and hurried.[break][break]

"are you hungry? i'll make us something to eat."[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 7:03:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"it should change." she shakes her head, brows pinching together. the league can't afford to sideline indefinitely, to let him rust away in his house. the reprieve she feels now is fleeting, hunted by the anxiety that something else is coming next. and soon. [break][break]"we need you," she says, the memory of her captors' survival sharp in clarity. her fingers curl over the countertop, watching him from where he sits, and translates the urgency into something that speaks to him. "i need you."[break][break]he isn't the first to suggest she take time off after something life-changing, but she thinks she would crack if she didn't have the busywork. once she sleeps this off, she'll be back to her office against all advice — but she's too tired to invoke a disagreement, so she just gives a reticent shrug as he approaches the counter. [break][break]a bottle of moisturizer ends up in her hands. she looks down at it, then at the rough way he rubs some onto his face. the normalcy of it all feels so strange to her, like she's an anomaly not yet corrected. this is how it is meant to be, and yet all wrong. she squeezes a little bit on her fingertips, its application delicate and thorough. [break][break]is she hungry? no. at this hour, she thinks she just wants to curl up against him and become dead to the world. should she eat? absolutely. [break][break]"you can cook?" comes her quiet concession. she shifts her weight, stubborn enough to hobble around on her own now. "since when?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 8:30:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

i need you.[break][break]

"i know."[break][break]

should he place himself in her shoes, he would find himself unable to take some time off either even if that's the most logical choice. he needs to keep himself busy or risk spiraling. even now, during his suspension, he's occupied himself with training and upkeep of his army of pokemon.[break][break]

the urge to help arises watching her hobble around but he refrains, sensing it might hurt more than it would help.[break][break]

"well, i've been under house arrest followed by an indefinite suspension. between training and reflecting, what else has there been for me to do?"[break][break]

already dressed, he steps out of the bathroom, into the bedroom, and is about to make his way into the kitchen before he stops to look back at her.[break][break]

"i'm still learning, though, so you better not complain."[break][break]

with a grin, he spares a gesture and an inviting hand.[break][break]

"come on."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 0:53:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"lots of things."[break][break]even though nothing in particular comes to mind, the answer rises and melds into the humidity of the bathroom. steps out of the room and her anxiety snowballs as she watches his back. wait. she follows after, slower, and feels consumed by the worry that she will be left behind. [break][break] he stops and turns back. the quip gives her the opportunity to close the gap and she feels her turbulent feelings settle like silt. [break][break]"i won't," she promises, taking his hand. her expression shifts minutely, a ghost of a smile touching the corners of her mouth. "as long as you don't make me help."[break][break]down in the kitchen, she sits at the table, head rested on folded arms and supervises, poorly, from her slumped position. her blinks drag with sleepiness, but she fears what might be waiting for her in her dreams. [break][break]her palms press against the table, forcing herself to sit up straight against the back of the chair. [break][break]"matias," she leads, making conversation to stave off oblivion. "do you ever miss being normal?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 16:20:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"deal."[break][break]

surprise colors his cheeks as she takes his hand, a warm hue doting them before he turns away to lead them out of the bedroom, down the steps, and into the kitchen.[break][break]

after leaving her by the table, he rounds the counter and pulls open the fridge, retrieving what little ingredients he has to start preparing fresh tomato soup.[break][break]

"that's such a weird question."[break][break]

he rinses ripe, red tomatoes in the sink, holding them under running water while he glances back at her.[break][break]

"define normal."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 0:02:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"it's not weird." she feels split-second doubt needle through her exhaustion, but she brushes the feeling away. "you've said weirder stuff to me." [break][break] shifts, throwing a look over his shoulder at her in the midst of his vegetable-washing. [break][break]"normal," she repeats unhelpfully. "like, no avatarship. that kind of normal."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 3:45:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"have i?"[break][break]

most definitely. it wasn't all too long ago where every other sentence he'd speak would be considered weird. it became akin to flipping a coin and seeing whether they'd get relatively sane matias or the volatile.[break][break]

"i miss having my mind to myself, but other than that, no, not really."[break][break]

the tap shuts. he turns, moving to place the tomatoes on a board. he quickly fills a pot with water before placing it on the stove, letting it boil in the background.[break][break]

"groudon, or any patron for that matter, is painful to bear, but what you gain from such a pact makes it worth it. or you hope it is, anyways."[break][break]

he starts slicing.[break][break]

"i'm plenty normal now, but i know word isn't enough anymore."[break][break]

chop, chop, chop.[break][break]

"want to help me design my sygna suit?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 5:38:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
as he speaks, she makes a cardinal sin in etiquette. an elbow props onto the table, giving her an open palm to rest her cheek against. a compromise between sitting up straight and slumping forward completely. she shuts her eyes, listening to his voice and the sound of the knife against the cutting board. [break][break]his cautionary tale bleeds together in her mind, but she'd heard his actual answer perfectly clear: no. even after everything, he'd rather be powerful. [break][break]her eyes slide open at his question, sweeping her gaze over him appraisingly. [break][break]"yeah, sure." she shuts her eyes again. "you know, you could put a sync stone on what you're wearing right now."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 8:34:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"you mean in my skin?"[break][break]

because he's shirtless, wearing only boxer briefs that fit nicely around his waist and thighs, accentuating features even without proper lighting.[break][break]

a sync stone would only compliment the RED SHARDS that adorn his skin, so maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all, but it sure would be painful.[break][break]

he returns to slicing, making them into small little cubes.[break][break]

"i would give groudon up, though, because i never needed it to begin with."[break][break]

sliding the knife along the board, he picks up the little cubes of tomato and deposits it into the pot.[break][break]

"but no one else is capable of handling groudon. only me, and so the burden is mine and mine alone to bear. call me hoenn's hero, if you will."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:31:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"oh." her eyes are open again, scrutinizing. maybe she'd imagined him fully clothed behind her eyelids. the line between microsleep and wakefulness is terribly thin. "no, don't do that. throw a shirt on and put a sync stone on it. preferably a cute and wearable shirt."[break][break]the conversation returns to groudon and she rouses a little. makes his relationship with his patron sound so difficult and lonely. she sifts through the haze of sleep-choked memories to the day when she was sitting on his hospital bed. [break][break]"you don't have to do it all by yourself, hoenn's hero." she entertains the moniker, but not the substance attached to it. he shouldn't bear it all alone. he told her he wouldn't. [break][break]"you have people in your life who'll help you. including me, once i'm not — " with her free hand, she motions vaguely. " — like this."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:38:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"i know i don't. i was just fishing, and you've bitten."[break][break]

and now he doesn't even have to bother reeling her in because he knows she'll swim to him, somehow caught despite all his failed attempts before. it's funny how things work out sometimes; perhaps all he needed was time and patience.[break][break]

his expression softens a little.[break][break]

"you're already helping me. now it's my turn to help you, not that there's anything to be helped."[break][break]

he squishes the tomatoes in the pot with a wooden spoon, creating what will soon be warm and lovely tomato soup. he sprinkles different seasoning in.[break][break]

"we could get matching sygna suits."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:58:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
fishing?[break][break]she wrinkles her nose. doesn't need to fish for her sympathy, especially after how vulnerable and human he seemed in that hospital bed, but she concedes his win. he dangled the hook. she bit.[break][break]"i think a lot of people would disagree," she murmurs against her palm, a cry for help meant to go missing beneath the sounds of him cooking. she, most of all, disagrees, but she doesn't know if she likes the concept of being fixed so the thought is swallowed and nearly choked on as he suggests they get matching suits.[break][break]"you and me?" her tone twists incredulously.[break][break] "is this you fishing again?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
sanctify
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 10:05:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the pot boils faster than usual to help move the beat along as they don't have all night. the clock's struck two and she has to be in bed by three, or something like that.[break][break]

"depends if you're going to bite."[break][break]

he scoops soup into bowls, adds a bit of garnish, then retrieves the bread from the oven he had on earlier.[break][break]

"matching sygna suits, matching charizards, what's next?"[break][break]

coming to her side, he places the bowl down on the table before her, then sits.[break][break]

"i'm not dying my hair blond."[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times