She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 4:15:53 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
She barrels into the room like a force of nature, bristling with wild energy scarcely contained. Eyes wander up and down, til they finally fixate on a galarian man with an imposing height and and even more imposing look on his face. Anyone in their right mind would find him hard to approach, and would mind their tongue. Those types were ruled by fear.

She walks straight up to him, confident smile on her face, and opens her mouth.

"Quinn, it's a pleasure. I'm Aoki. Nice to meet'cha. Haven't met you in person yet. You're taller 'n you look in a picture, you know that? And blonder, too. Bet you get that a lot, though."

Her hand rests on her hip. She absently grasps for a hilt that isn't there. A bad habit, given she's surrendered her blades in order to meet with a higher-up. Security doesn't look too kindly to taking your swords into a meeting with one of you boss's bosses. Supposedly that was the custom way back, a way to engender trust between uncertain allies.

Even so, she feels naked without 'em.

"Glad you've found the time to meet with me. Can't be easy with a schedule like yours. Lotta important things to do, places to be, lotta runnin' around I bet. You're a busy man, which is why I'm glad you're here. Needed to talk to someone like you, someone with your reach."

She flatters him with a wide smile.

There's no obligation. She's sure of that. From what she's heard, he's probably the Underboss who responds the least to having his ego inflated. The others tend to preen far more than this one. Not that she'd act this way just to satisfy them, though. No, it wasn't for some convention or a code of conduct.

She was just like this.
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 7:04:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The Harbinger is used to storms. He is their herald, the first rumble of thunder before the downpour. But when a storm challenges him, two forces of nature clashing, Cillian is not impressed.[break][break]

He turns away from his secretary to regard her coolly.[break][break]

Aoki. He's never heard of her.[break][break]

Gold eyes flick to the movement of her hand, the search for a weapon that's been stripped of her. They flick back up to her face with brows arched above, a silent challenge. Did she intend to attack him? The SHADOW MIASMA that always dogs his steps pulls closer with the subtlest movement of his hand.[break][break]

He listens to her incessant prattle without so much as a twitch.[break][break]

"Busy, indeed." His voice rumbles like that thunder. Après moi, le déluge. "So do not waste my time. Talk."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 1:24:54 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
His words have a certain effect.

A drop in the pressure of the room, as if ushering in a storm. Her ears pop. She can see it in the eyes on the guards, especially the one who looks the most green. He's not yet used to words having this weight, nearly losing his balance.

She nods.

"Yep! That's what I intend to do! Heard you guys have a group of the strongest trainers. Elites that hunt, well... avatars. Somethin' called SPECTRA. Anyway, I want in. And I want you to sponsor me."

She pauses at the word avatar, eyeing him up and down.

There's no irony in her voice. A green recruit, no deeds to her name. All she has is her sword and a complete lack of scruples.

"I wanna be in that room. Whatever you want me to do, kill someone, steal somethin', it's all fair game. Tell me what you'd have me do before you'd sponsor me, and its good as done."

And with that, she smiles wide, awaiting a response.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 16:04:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Talk she does. Too much, for his liking.[break][break]

But he listens. You could learn a great deal about a person by letting them talk. He deems her eager but overconfident, reaching far above her status with no accolades to support the climb.[break][break]

He is not one of SPECTRA's primary agents. He participates as a member of Rocket's brass, attends the events, but he lacks the passion of some. He is an Avatar himself. Part of him fears giving others the tools to disable him. He could easily direct to someone else.[break][break]

Instead, when she boldly states her request, he stares her down. He is quiet long enough to sow discomfort.[break][break]

"All right, then. Kill ."[break][break]

He wasn't an Avatar, but he was a hell of a thorn in Rocket's side. A thorn he'd like to be rid of... but he expects, instead, to be rid of Aoki before the week's end.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 1:50:41 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
She rests her hand on her hip again. This time it rests there, deliberate, not some bad habit to reach for her blade. No, this time, it's out of sheer confidence.

"What, that new Elite Four guy?"

The League was only of passing interest to her until recently. Headlines, gossip. Things she'd overheard between beggars and bedchambers. Only now, with her induction into its opposition, had she taken an active interest in its members. Mostly, the only thing she'd been able to focus on was their looks. Everyone was so damned pretty, like they were cast straight from Kanto's cinemas.

Even so, she'd heard of .

"Most fighters the League adds to its roster filter out within a year. He's new, brand new." And too pretty to be a real threat, she thinks to herself. "Give it time, eh?"

She smiles wide, a smile that belies the sentiment.

"What could you want with his head, anyway?"

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 14:40:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

New.[break][break]

Yes, Cillian supposed he was. But the role fit like a glove. Not what others of his rank had warped it into, but the true embodiment of a region's best defender. Noble, chivalrous.[break][break]

Disgusting.[break][break]

"Most," he agrees. "But not all. I won't stake anything on chance."[break][break]

Except Aoki's life, of course.[break][break]

She seems far too casual about this. Perhaps she was trying to dissuade him from the importance of the task.
[break][break]
"Not too late to back down, if you think you can't do it." It's his turn to smile. Hollow, humourless. "You let me worry about the why."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 3:34:36 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
She laughs, content with that answer.

"Oh, I can handle it, don't you worry."

A confident smile plays across her lips.

A sword doesn't need to know the reasons it cuts. All it needs is to be sharp, to slice through whatever its wielder asks of it. It's good to finally work for someone who understands that.

"Long as it ain't important, that's good enough for me. I'll take care of the sheriff, you can count on me."

Hand moves to her hip again, where her swords would sit had they not been confiscated by security. She would use them to pledge herself to him, given the chance.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 11:11:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He's not worried.[break][break]

She was nothing more than a pawn on Rocket's chessboard, as yet beneath the notice of its strongest pieces. If he spent his time stressing over the safety of every member, he'd have gone grey already.[break][break]

No. There was hierarchy for a reason. Let her direct superiors worry.[break][break]

He just wants a damn cigarette.[break][break]

"We'll see about that." He turns his attention to his secretary. "Make sure she gets her weapons back on the way out; she'll need them."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Hana
She/Her
July 7
Pacifidlog Town
Any/All
Mercenary
Grunt
5'6"//168cm height
5'6"//168cm height
awards
115 posts
Aoki Hana DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aokihana
Aoki Hana
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 1:33:54 GMT
Aoki Hana Avatar
Hana bows curtly, never losing her confident smile.

There's not a lot of honor in a wandering ronin, but at the very least, she's worth her word. She'll do as she promises. That, or die trying.

"Yep, you betcha! That we will!"

She grabs her katana on the way out. One at a time, til all five are at her hip. Then she salutes The Harbinger on her way out the door.

"Thanks for your time, Underboss!"

She makes her way straight to the exit of the submarine. There's a long trip to Dewford, no time to dally.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 19:48:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

She's chipper for a killer. They're always the most frightening ones.[break][break]

"Good luck," are his parting words.[break][break]

You'll need it.[break][break]

Satisfied that he's dealt with a problem one way or another, he turns back to the secretary with whom he'd been conversing before her interruption.[break][break]

"If she comes back alive, send her straight to me."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BEFORE THE STORM [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 16:23:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven