Electrifying Encounters (Mission-bond bridge)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 20:40:25 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Understanding the psychic-type's request, Shalin would hold on by doing as Hermes asked. Seeming much happier with the girl standing behind him instead of atop him, the two picked up a lot of speed. "Wheeee-haaaaaa!!" she whooped as the two made a wide turn around the front of the lake.

Seeing the psychic-type zip around, Volt became jealous. Since when did Shalin get so good with high speeds? As if he was goading the Raichu into an impromptu race, the Shiny Jolteon began to run next to Zachary's Pokémon. She was too focused on keeping her senses about her to pay attention to the tale of love unraveling between the two foxes.

{PC: 8}

NOTE: All of Shalin's Pokémon are present somewhere on the vast Romping Grounds.
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 13:20:10 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Dizzy now began to try to keep distance while the Alola Ninetails chased after him, Zachary watched as Shalin really got into a good speed with Raichu as Hermes raced with her all around the place. Apparently it caught the jealousy of a Jolteon of hers' and began to race them. Hermes soon saw the Jolteon's challenging jealous. As Shalin hugged his back to urge him on-- Hermes gave a mischievous grin with his new rival-- and used Agility-- going even faster! [break][break] Hermes just loved to race and since meeting Zachary, he had lots of fun challenges! The fact he had a pretty girl hugging him made him even happier as he worked hard to race and impress her. [break][break] THe two sped all over the place in a mad race with no real beginning or end. Zachary gave a nervous chuckle, unsure how this little ride was going to end. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Bond Bridge May-2024XXX.[break]
XXX [break]
XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 22:01:37 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Volt seemed to goad Hermes to higher and higher speeds, the Raichu put on a burst of AGILITY, making Shalin intoxicated on her own adrenaline. This kind of speed on a unique type of ride Pokémon was overwhelming for her. She felt like she was on cloud nine, able to push the speed limits of her own body as Hermes whizzed past even the Shiny electric-type.

Once that second wind faded, Shalin's consciousness began to fade, and quickly at that. Thankfully for her, she still had Hermes' psychic hold keeping her in place. Otherwise, she would wake up to horrific scrapes. Did she still have trouble handling extreme speeds, despite 's training? Only time would tell as she worked with her faster Pokémon.

She would have to conquer this another day.

{PC: 9}

NOTE: All of Shalin's Pokémon are present somewhere on the vast Romping Grounds.
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 2:02:10 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Whoh! HERMES! SLOW DOWN! YOU DON't WANT TO THROW HER OFF!!" Zachary cried but didn't know how well the Raichu would listen-- as he loved going as fast as he could. If Shalin wanted a speedy Pokemon, Alola Raichu had a whole load of special tricks for speed. [break][break] Hopefully she would command Hermes to stop before he went Super Sonic as the speed demon gave her the ride of her life. [break][break] Zachary just shook his head as he saw the madness unfold. He was really starting to worry about the mental stability of Shalin if she enjoyed trying to ride crazy pokemon at high speeds like that. If nothing else, if she hit her head-- she would be far worse off.... [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

XXX [break]
XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 1:55:58 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
When it felt like the psychic rat couldn't get any faster, Hermes did, going fast enough to form air blades in his wake. Shalin's screaming went from joyful to distressful, per peripheral vision fading first, the Raichu going just as fast as one of the Mauville Gym Leader's electric Pokémon he so prized.

The faster the Raichu surfed, the heavier Shalin's head became... until she was unable to hold it up anymore. Her consciousness faded completely, Hermes likely able to notice the slouching girl clinging to his body. Even her training with the Arcanine wasn't enough to handle such a blistering fast electric-type.

When she came to, Shalin dizzily offered a suggestion. "Maybe you should have Josh ride Hermes rather than me..."

{PC: 10}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 1:05:24 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

At the end of the race, Hermes was beaming with electric pride as he felt Shalin on his back-- until he noticed that the girl was pretty much passed out. "Rai?!" Hermes cried, and soon floated back to where Zachary was. The affectionate Raichu soon began to pat Shalin as she tried to recover, seemingly like they had gone too fast. Zachary remembered how that felt using Agility while riding Hermes. He felt like he was launched into space! [break][break] "I thought you liked riding fast pokemon?" Zachary asked, half-seriously as he saw her dizzy state. "But Hermes can get a little ambitious with his speed." Hermes gave a sheepful apology to Shalin, hoping still to get pets from her. [break][break] As Raichu nuzzled Shalin-- they all soon saw Dizzy in the nearby field. He looked grumpy as he sat there-- and Shalin's Alola Ninetails now licked his head giving him a series of cowlicks on his furry head. [break][break] Zachary gasped and struggled not to laugh, earning the leer of the fiery fox. [break][break] "Rai-rai-rai-rai-raiiii!" Hermes just straight up laughed as he rolled on his floating tail, humored by the scene. [break][break] "Brrrrrr....!" Dizzy's growl was soon followed by drawing his stick. [break][break] "Wait-- Dizzy, don't!" Zachary shouted. [break][break] Dizzy began to fire Mystical Fire at Hermes-- intending to hit the rodent for his laughter. Unforutnately, Hermes continued to laugh as he flew along the field with his riding skills. The chase continued as the chaos disrupted the forest... showing the hot messes these pokemon were capable of. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

XXX [break]
XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 2:10:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was still dizzy from having gone too fast to handle. The gentle nuzzling from Hermes helped, though only time would truly cure her. "I more like the... agile ones," she weakly answered. "High sustained speeds actually... make me dizzy. It's kind of... embarrassing. I can hop on my Venusaur's Vine Whip just fine, but not an Alolan Raichu..." It truly was an anomaly. Even the fiercest vibrations from a Pokémon wouldn't unseat her. Even the whippiest turns wouldn't, either, as she had proven in her rodeo battle with Chien-Pao during her Border trips. But going fast as a lightning strike made her pass out.

Letheia, tired of the antics between Dizzy and Hermes, galloped toward Shalin, sliding to a stop near her and fanning her tails over the sweating girl in an effort to cool her off. "Like I said, let Josh ride Hermes," Shalin suggested. "I guarantee you that he'll enjoy it."

{PC: 11}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 23:37:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven