twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
we will never believe in anything again [s]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 5:04:32 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

The woman had really been too keen on how the human mind worked in terms of moving things around and cutting out things that should remain inside of it. Ana did have some minor experience in it which put aside some worries, even if only temporarily. Soyeon was curious about her briefing session about how she performed this on herself as a test subject. It was worrying, though the scientist didn't want to start pressing her about information that was going to be overly personal, such as this. "You have to keep doing this to yourself? That's rather...worrying." She had already said it before, and would continue to keep apologizing for what life had done to this woman. What horrors or anything could she had experienced to make somebody want to discover a process to remove memories out of another human being? It was a frightening concept, one that she couldn't ever see herself making. [break][break]

"But that does shine a bit more light on how it works. I guess the more memories or experiences that you want removed, the more maintenance is required to erase it? Or at least, in your case, a full erasure is something that isn't just as simple as a doctor's appointment." Her eyes settled on Ana, once again, an apologetic silence was all that she gave as while Ana would go a little more into depth about how everything worked. While she spoke, Soyeon didn't interrupt her allow her attention to go anywhere else. She gave the other woman her full attention and leaned forward. She even was happy to really listen to anything is specific detail like this, with her interest at an all time high. [break][break]

When Ana finished, she blinked and allowed herself to digest everything. "This is all so fascinating. I'd love to sit down and see the full explanation one day. I could see how something like this could improve somebody's health, or even save a life." [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.soyeon4]--accent:#A166BA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.soyeon4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 14:54:41 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Her type of brain science was helped immensely by the lack of actual surgery. She’d done that on herself, too, and had the scars to show for it. The first time she’d gone in to do her hysterectomy she’d been reckless and missed a uterine stump which made her sick as hell for a bit.

Soyoen’s concern reminded her of . “Eh, it’s a non-event, really. I’m so used to it. And it probably keeps me a lot more sane than stumbling around into half-remembered memories, at this point.”

The whole point of this entire shindig was she doesn’t remember what drove her to such lengths. The memory loss, the shadowy past, the occasional mental blue-screening… all a willingly paid price.

“That’s it exactly. And, you know, that’s the point. It did save my life. I’m hoping it can save other lives, too.”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 7:35:26 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"Still, you should be careful. I'm saying this as a person, not a patient relying on you." Soyeon warned Ana a bit quicker than usual. She had seen this type before, even in Rocket. Somebody who talked up a big game about things but somehow managed to continuously put off their health either because they wouldn't or couldn't summon forth some self-reflection and seek help. But really, who was she to offer up such chastising thoughts about. She continued to frown, but gave Ana another soft look of concern. Her hand fell back onto Ana's. "You better take care of yourself. Don't make me worry for your health if you won't." [break][break]

That serious look soon faded away into embarrassment as the scientist realized the scene and its interpretations and backed off abruptly. "Sorry, I just-" Another moment of hesitation came while Soyeon took a moment to exhale and furrow her brows at her thoughts. She had come this far into the admission, so why not go the entire way? The woman's eyes rose up from the table after a while and shot her a look. "I know...knew a few coworkers that were the same way. Maybe it's just because I'm behind a desk while everyone else is doing something more important, but I don't want to lose anybody else if I can help it. Most of us Rockets pair up with each other. Not because we're forced to, but because nobody else will." [break][break]

Vacoule laid out on the table, tipping his head to look at Ana's Pokémon curiously. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.soyeon4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 17:48:21 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She barely resisted waving a hand. Careful, shmareful. Careful was for people who mattered.

“I’m not here to fight your battles and you’re not here to fight mine. Let’s just focus on what we can fix.”

She smiled at the bashful look crossing Soyeon’s face. “It’s okay, I get it. Humans don’t exist in a vacuum. We’re social primates, et cetera, et cetera.” She bit down the urge to launch into her theory that Rocket encouraged teamups to encourage points of weakness amongst their members that could be exploited-- though she felt reasonably assured the League did the same thing. That was a whole conspiracy rabbithole neither of them had time to dig into.

“So, let’s say, the night after tomorrow, seven PM?”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 3:52:46 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"Seven PM works for me. I'll be sure to bring everything I need for this to be successful."

Soyeon did still reserve some frustrations from this woman pushing aside such clear warnings, but her offer was shot down. The best she could do was to watch from afar and hope that Ana wasn't going to accidentally erase herself fully one day. Or far, far worse. "Good memories, experiences, that shouldn't be too hard to find. I've already got one right here." The baby Bulbasaur on the table continued to explore around as Soyeon smirked to herself, a finger gently stroking the top of its head. The rough, toad-like skin was a bit oily against her bare finger, but it didn't phase her as much as it used to. "I was out on "business" when I found a stray egg in the wild, just unattended. I searched around for the owner or mother for a while but never found them. That's when Vacoule hatched and I decided to take care of him." [break][break]

To corroborate the story, the Bulbasaur let out a pleased noise and continued to enjoy her attention. Soyeon hadn't really credited him as such, but he was the reason she sometimes would find a way out of bed at times. It helped having something that relied on you to live, and she definitely had used him to vent or confess some of her more intimate thoughts about. "Other than that, I'll get as much as I can. Thank you again, Ms. Fell. I'll very truly owe you if this works." [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 14:55:33 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She sweeps up crumbs from their little breakfast in a napkin as she listens to Soyeon talk.

“Heh, his name is vacuole?” she asks, letting it hang open for an explanation.

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:03:03 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

"I couldn't really think of a better name in the heat of the moment." Soyeon at her little difficulty naming the young Bulbasaur. "But yes, his name is, indeed, Vacoule. I named him after the cytoplasm of a cell. I figured it would be fitting for a grass type like the Bulbasaur family line. I'm not entire too familiar with their genetic make up, but a colleague of mine assured me that they do have them!...I think." [break][break]

The Scientist leaned back in her seat and smiled, happy to geek out a bit with her nerd talk and studies. "A lot of my studies have been surrounding Ultra Space and astrology, though I have branched out into terastal and dynamax energy." [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 16:14:13 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
“Yeah, Bulbasaur are neat. They have both plant and animal cells, so that tracks.”

She has a basic grasp of biology because you have to understand something to unmake and remake it.

“Well, miss scientist, let’s see if we can’t get you back to work by getting rid of those ghosts in your head.” She stands, and pushes in her chair, as Alopex weaves around the legs like white smoke. “I’ll see you soon!”

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 5:43:23 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Soyeon watched Ana sit up from the table, following suit shortly after and allowing herself to feel just a tad more excited for functioning a daily basis without the trauma inside of her head. It had been so long since she could focus on something for a change, so it was a welcome little reprieve. "Take care, Ms. Fell. Oh, and if you ever need anything..." Soyeon quickly took out a pen from her jacket and quickly scribbled down her phone number. Lavender colored ink rested on the scrap of paper along with her signature, complete with a heart at the end. "Feel free to call me. Or visit the Mauville Astrological Society." [break][break]

She broke away afterwards, waving at the two as Vacoule wobbled beside her as they made their back back to the lab. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 1:22:09 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven