"A Wild Trainer Has Appeared!" (Social)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 3:52:47 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It was a peaceful sunny day as Zachary made his way from Mauville City to the next town-- intending to challenge the next gym leader. He was excited with how things have gone for him. He was eager to grow-- and even more excited to perhaps become a Gym Leader. For now, though he was enjoying the journey as he traveled to different places in Hoenn, far away from his home. [break][break] Keeping him company, was his best friend Dizzy the Delphox, walking along side him as they traveled down the winding dirt road thorugh the field of tall grass. Also on his shoulder, was an adorable little Hoothoot-- named Nyx. The bird happily perched there, enjoying the wind and sun against her feathers as she nuzzled against Zachary. [break][break]

Given their pace and where they traveled-- it was unlikely they were going to encounter any wild pokemon as long as they kept to the road. It was fine for Zachary. He was quite tired. He would of taken a train to the next town if he could, but he wanted to save the money. With his bag over his back, he traveled the old fashon way this time, and enjoying the company of his pokemon. [break][break] However-- they didn't know their counter would become a touch... eventful that lurked even in the tall grass with a mind of his own... [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]

Personal Xatu's Sleep Talk Rules: A die is rolled and "Sleep Talk" effect will be determine by the following. Roll 1-20, will use "Calm Mind", 21-40 will result in "Air Slash", 41- 60 will result in "Stored Power" , 61-80 will result in "Shadow Ball", 81-100 will result in "Future Sight." [break]

Personal Metronome Rules: A die is rolled and Metronome's effect will be determined by the following. Odd numbers indicate a status-move, even numbers indicate an attack move. 1-33 , will be a weak move, 34-66 will have power between (50-70) , 67 -100 will be 80+ attack power. Type is free to choose for the user. Depending on player cooperation, a lower power move may be selected if the roll is higher..

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 4:48:18 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the grass rustles, then aaron pops out of the weeds, sporting his pikachu on his shoulder. he's decided to try a new method of getting more practice in — by ambushing trainers walking along the path and using social pressure to force them into a battle. plus, the crazy factor of jumping out of the grass makes people less comfortable with saying no, anyway. [break][break]"you."[break][break]he points at and his menagerie. [break][break]"battle me."
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 2:36:19 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

They soon approached a bend in the grassy filled road, leading down a winding hill. Things were peaceful and pleasant till-- [break][break] "BATTLE ME!!"[break][break] A voice blared out! [break][break] Dizzy nearly jumped out of his fur, his body and ears now jumped up in alarm. Zachary jumped too-- and Nyx on his shoulder quickly took flight, alarmed by the loud and rude challenge. [break][break] The man soon showed up, having a Pikachu on his shoulder of all things! He wanted to battle, and wasn't likely to take no for an answer. [break][break] "Uh..." Zachary was stunned, clearly the effect that was planned by the jump-scare, highwayman tactic. "Is this the part where you challenge me to battle me instead of just robbing me on the highway?" Zachary replied with deep sarcasm. [break][break] What was it with some trainers? Did they get some kind of kick of waiting on the roads for travelers or other trainers to walk by and just 'hey battle me if you wanna pass' like some kind of Lombre who demanded cucumbers to cross a bridge as a toll![break][break] However... there was a far more notable thing about this stranger...[break][break] "Um, why are you half-naked out here?" Zachary asked, pointing it out at him. The man didn't have a shirt on, kept by a pair of outdoor shorts likely. [break][break] He clearly was an older man, and with a well built body. It was then that Zachary got a bad vibe. [break][break] "Oh I see! You're a flasher! Some streaking creep who hits on people on the road!" he declared, pointing at him in an accusing manner. [break][break] Responding to the same concern, Dizzy gave a grumpy leer and pulled out his stick. The Delphox's stick ignighted with a flare, showing dizzy's irritation. [break][break] Adding to the rather humiliating show of events-- Nyx too flew overhead the man. As a female-- she too disapproved of the man parading half naked. "Hoooot!" The owl came flying down, threatening to pick him on the head for being so rude. [break][break] Perhaps it was just one, BIG misunderstanding-- but Zachary's Pokemon were going with it. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Zachary is challenged by the stranger-- and is possibly half naked. His pokemon react to the 'streaker' accordingly XD.[break]

Personal Xatu's Sleep Talk Rules: A die is rolled and "Sleep Talk" effect will be determine by the following. Roll 1-20, will use "Calm Mind", 21-40 will result in "Air Slash", 41- 60 will result in "Stored Power" , 61-80 will result in "Shadow Ball", 81-100 will result in "Future Sight." [break]

Personal Metronome Rules: A die is rolled and Metronome's effect will be determined by the following. Odd numbers indicate a status-move, even numbers indicate an attack move. 1-33 , will be a weak move, 34-66 will have power between (50-70) , 67 -100 will be 80+ attack power. Type is free to choose for the user. Depending on player cooperation, a lower power move may be selected if the roll is higher..

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 4:30:29 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"uh, yeah? that's why i said 'battle me'?"[break][break]aaron's amusement flattens at 's reaction. if he had planned on robbing him, he would've led with give me your money instead. and he would've let the half-naked comment go — another aspect that, to him, seems self-explanatory (he doesn't read the sarcasm) — but then the kid goes and points at him and starts calling him a creep way too loud not to react. [break][break]"the fuck?" he raises his voice, exasperated already. "i'm a fucking guy! i can take my shirt off if i want to! we're literally next to a fucking beach!"[break][break]he begins to gesture quite emphatically to the setting, but the other trainer's hoothoot flies in close enough for him to abandon the motion and start swatting at the air around him. [break][break]"call off your bird, bro!" [break][break]but it matters little, his pikachu hops off his shoulder, cheeks sparking, and tries to zap the hoothoot with a warning thunderbolt, adding to the chaos.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 15:14:02 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The little misunderstanding erupted into a funny comedy skit as Dizzy judged, Zachary shouted, and Nyx pecked at the half-naked stranger. Followed by his Pikachu shooting out thunderbolts into the air. [break][break] Eventually, everyone calmed down. Beach or not, Zachary was going in the opposite direction and was startled by the guy hopping out of the wild grass like that. "Challenger or not, what are you thinking surprising people like that? " Zachary scolded. "Ever hear of professional courtesy? How would someone react to having a stranger jump out and demand a battle?" He was trying to explain his point of view, defending his reaction. [break][break] The Hootoot was back on Zachary's shoulder-- staring unblinkingly at the stranger. Dizzy too joined in and pointed his stick at the challenger-- as if to say shame on you. [break][break] As they calmed down, Zachary took a deep breath, letting his concerns go. "So you wanted to battle me? You could have just asked nicely," he sighed, feeling a bit more at ease this person was not some flasher. [break][break] Zachary looked at the Pikachu on the man's shoulder. Even though they were now on good terms-- Nyx glared at the Pikachu, and the Pickachu stared back. While a fun rivalry to think on, it wouldn't end well for the little bird. She was still growing and Zachary was caring for it. [break][break] "If your still willing, I think I can entertain you a bit. I got a pokemon that will knock your socks off!" Zachary replied back, matching the challenging tone. [break][break] "Bruk! BARK!" The Delphox barked, commenting the pun to the clothing. Zachary sighed and smiled sheepishly. [break][break] "Um... no pun intended." Zachary added, making the fox sigh. He REALLY didn't want to see the rude human streak naked. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Zachary is challenged by the stranger-- and is possibly half naked. His pokemon react to the 'streaker' accordingly XD.[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 0:50:10 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron's tongue runs over his teeth as he gets scolded by . it's bad enough to be lectured by an adult baby like , never mind an actual baby. [break][break]"i dunno. they'd probably battle. is it that deep?"[break][break]he suppresses a loud, pointedly-obvious sigh as the other trainer comes to the conclusion that he wants to battle. [break][break]"yup. i wanna battle. that's why i jumped out of the grass and said 'battle me' in the first place."[break][break]the other trainer matches his energy better after that, determination bleeding into his voice. finally, aaron thinks, having almost given up and walked off. time to get this exp.[break][break]"i'm using my pikachu," he says, folding his arms across his chest and tipping his head toward the rat on the ground in front of him. "pick one of your guys and we'll get this shit cooking."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 3:31:49 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The guy, despite their misunderstanding was itching to go. Zachary soon reached into his jacket pocket and took out one of his Pokeballs. He began to toss it up and down in the air. "Well, you know what they say," Zachary said before he stopped tossing the ball-- and extended it, showing the Luxury Ball with the unusual markings "VII" on it! A dangerous seriousness showed in Zachary's eyes now as he got ready to brawl. "Be careful what you wish for!" [break][break] With his resolve to battle, Zachary held the Pokeball. "I invoke the courage of the Chariot..." Then he tossed the ball high into the air! "Ride, HERMES!!" The ball erupted with its light and it gathered before Aaron, and boy was he in for a surprise![break][break] The Pokemon who appeared, was an Alolan Raichu! The electric mouse floated on its tail, its arms folded, already ready for battle or any challenge, showing a fair amount of over-confidence. "Rai-Raiii!" The large Raichu boasted, spotting the smaller Pikachu. Raichu floated near the smaller version of its species. That only made Hermes more cocky, now giving barking comments as if 'he was sure to win' or 'he was better than the smaller mouse'. [break][break] Such comments was not sporting-- but that was Hermes. He had an overabundance of confidence and cockiness, and Zachary had a hard time reigning in that energy of his. [break][break] "Didn't expect this, did you?" Zachary commented, a hint of the Alola Raichu's confidence showing in Zachary too. "Forget cooking. Hermes will deep fry you if you don't take us seriously!" [break][break] They could trash talk all day... but they did want to battle in the end, didn't they? [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Zachary accepts the challenge and brings out his Alola Raichu -- Hermes!.[break]

XXX [break]

XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 0:21:27 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
this kid is fancy. [break][break]aaron watches go through the ritual of summoning his pokemon from a luxury ball. he knows nothing about tarot cards, so he assumes he's about to battle an equine pokemon at the mention of a chariot. [break][break]he blinks his eyes against the light, then raises an eyebrow at the alolan raichu surfing the air around his pikachu. that isn't a horse at all. or anything related to a chariot. it's a rat, much like his own. [break][break]"y'know what, i'll give it to you. i didn't expect you to copy me."[break][break]his pikachu isn't easily intimidated by haughtiness — she lives with it daily. her cheeks crackle with electricity, welcoming the challenge to come. since zachary didn't capitalize on the opportunity to make the first move, aaron decides to go first. [break][break]"tch. quick attack." [break][break]his rat launches off her back paws and tries to torpedo herself into the alolan raichu.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 16:36:59 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary crossed his arms against his chest, taking offense to 'copying' him. He choose Hermies for his own reasons, but he got why he thought that. Still an evolved Pokemon, had an edge. That wasn't to say he knew that pokemon who didn't evolve were no more tougher. Still, it gave some edge. [break][break] "Well, whatever you can do, I can do better!" Zachary said proudly as he got ready to battle. Raichu too was ready to go! [break][break] However-- it seemed 'first blood' belonged to the stranger as he soon charged and attacked with Quick Attack. [break][break] Hermes got hit quick, taking a swift hit to the gut and making the bigger Alola Raichu skid back using his board to stay in the air. Hermes gave an angry glare back at the Pikachu and the trainer. [break][break] "I hope you enjoyed that, cause that's the last hit you get!" Zachary declared and raised a hand. "Hermes-- ELECTRIC TERRAIN!"[break][break] "Raaaai!!" Raichu cried with resolve, sparking with electricity. The Raichu soon built up electricity and released it-- surging all across the ground around them! The pikachu would observe as the ground below them glowed with an electric sheen of light, sparks occasionally snapping out at the ground for no reason. [break][break] This was one of Hermes best places to be. With Electric Terrain, his full powers of his ability was awakened. Surge Surfer, which offered a far superior boost in speed than even Quick Attack could perhaps offer. With this, Hermes was now the swiftest thing in the battle. [break][break] Hermes then began to 'surf' along the ground, growing faster and faster, now providing to be a far quicker, moving target. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Zachary accepts the challenge and brings out his Alola Raichu -- Hermes!.[break]

Hermes takes a blow from Quick attack. [break]

Hermes uses Electric Terrain, doubling his speed ( Electric terrain - 1/5 posts) .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 21:09:35 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his pikachu leaps, bonks her head against the alolan raichu, then lands back into the sandy, makeshift battlefield between aaron and . her muscles stiffen, preparing for retaliation, but her opponent sets up an ELECTRIC TERRAIN instead. sparks snap across the ground, just barely perceptible to the rat and her trainer. [break][break]"we'll see."[break][break]hermes picks up speed. pikachu tries to follow with her eyes, but he becomes impossible to follow once he accelerates. her face scrunches in frustration, then sparks begin to snap at the ends of her puffed-up fur. in an instant, her pent-up static explodes out around her in a DISCHARGE.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 15:24:24 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Hermes happily zipped along the surface of the electric terrain, being a far more elusive target! He would hop off the surface, acting like a true skater as he surfed around Pikachue like a shark preparing to strike. HOwever-- the trainer got his Pikachu to suddenly use Discharge! [break][break] The pulse of electricity jolted in all directions. "Hermes-- dodge it with Agility!" Zachary cried out in alarm. [break][break] Hermes gave a roudy rumble as saw the discharge and soon glowed-- activating Agility! The glow of purple light surrounded him-- and then he vanished! The boost in speed, atop of Surge Surfer was insane! Brief glimpses of the Raichu could be seen along the battlefield, barely visible as if he was just plain teleporting-- but of course not the case. He was now at the far end of the battle field, but unable to fully outrun the Discharge! [break][break] The final bits of the Discharge reached Hermes-- but soon the clever Raichu jumped up, using the crest of the electric wave to go airborne. [break][break] Raichu grabbed massive air, performing a flashy flip with his tail. "RAAAAAIIII!!" he cheered, having more fun than having suffered damage from the Discharge. At least he had not been paralyzed. [break][break] Dizzy barked at Hermes, telling the Raichu to 'stop showing off', and Zachary just chuckled. Hermes loved to show off to an audience, even in battle. But more so now-- the Alola Raichu was faster than ever and being part-electric, he was able to endure electric attacks too. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Hermes uses Agility to attempt to dodge the Discharge.[break]

Hermes speed goes up further, and does a fancy flip at end of Discharge. [break]

Electric terrain - 2/5 posts .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 3:46:20 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
's raichu is an orange blur, too fast for aaron or his pikachu to follow. a discharge bursts from his own rat's body, snapping across the electric terrain in all directions. to his frustration (and awe, because it's kinda cool), the alolan raichu surfs gracefully over the attack. [break][break]"you gotta find a new way to give orders, bro," he advises the younger trainer in the only way he knows how to — brusquely. "your opponent can hear you, too."[break][break]nevertheless, aaron has no counter to the extra burst of speed. his pikachu waits, electricity sparking off her fur, for the raichu to attack.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 16:54:12 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Hermes was enjoying the battle as he soared overhead, only to land and enter another rush around the field, being the little speed-demon he was. Since attacks wouldn't easily hurt him-- the enemy trainer used words to bruise Zachary's confidence and ego. How else was he supposed to relay orders to his Pokemon to attack ? [break][break] He gave the rival trainer a look, but soon focused on Hermes. The Alola Raichu was the peak of his speed! Now it was time to let out the big guns! "Hermes-- time for some fireworks!" he said with a punch in Pikachu's direction. [break][break] "Rai!!" The Raichu shouted with glee as he soon entered a high speed drive right for Pikachu. It was then that the surfer jumped-- ascending skyward. Electricity sparked off him as he flew and began to cluster. "RAAAAII--CHUUU!!" he roared, performing a verticle, 360-degree flip-- and at the end of its tail produced a sphere of electricity! [break][break] An Electro Ball! A seemingly simple move, but one that grew stronger the FASTER the user was. Given Surge surfer, and Agility, it was a powerful combo that made Hermes a force not to mess with lightly. Fired from above, the ball would likely hit the enemy Pikachu...[break][break] Unless the enemy had other ideas... [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Zachary glares at enemy traner for the criticism. [break]

Hermes goes on the offense and uses Electro Ball -- now powered up due to the raise in pokemon's speed. [break]

Electric terrain - 3/5 posts .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 23:42:55 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"see? i dunno what you're doing this time."[break][break]despite glaring at him, he follows his excellent advice all the same. aaron doesn't know what fireworks entails, unless there's a new pokemon move no one clued him in on. with a cry, the alolan raichu crests into the sky, then volleys an electro ball down at his pikachu. it's too fast to dodge, but aaron doesn't look too alarmed.[break][break]the ball envelops his rat, her cheeks sparking with ancillary electricity as she draws it in like a lightning rod. fur puffed up with static, she reflects the attack back with a discharge. [break][break]"gonna have to try something else, bud."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 3:08:44 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The attack was impressive as it came hard and fast, resulting in a flashy electric blaze! However...[break][break] As the electric light-show went off, it soon became a disappointment as it revealed the rival Pikachu was not only unharmed, but absorbed the Electro ball whole! Its whole body now buzzed with electricity, now fully energized! [break][break] Both Zachary and Hermes had looks of shock on their faces, almost identical. [break][break] "Tell me she didn't just eat our Electro Ball like it was an Ice-Cream Sunday!?" Zachary gasped. [break][break] "Rai...?" The Raichu gasped with equal concern. [break][break] THe enemy Pikachu answered with a far stronger Discharge-- this time becoming more and more massive! Raichu tried to surf it but was way out of position, as the wave quickly caught it and knocked him backwards! [break][break] Raichu had taken damage, but soon using its levitating tail-- skidded to a stop like on a skateboard, while still hovering in the air. Zachary gritted his teeth, trying to think. The ability Pikachu had made it grow stronger in the face of electric attacks. "Our electric attacks are useless against them. That means we need to resort to other methods," he told Hermes. He then reached into his pocket, preparing for something but paused in his thoughts. [break][break] I should Terastellize Hermes
to boost his other attributes, but if we do that, he'll be more subjective to the enemy electric attacks...
he mused, but soon his grip came to the Tera Orb in his pocket. He soon looked to Hermes, despite the bad situation-- rearing to go! Screw it. Hermes isn't about to back down, so I won't either![break][break] Zachary took out the violet crystal ball. "Trust me, bud," Zachary commented back and branished the Tera Orb. "You haven't seen anything yet!" [break][break] Sparks of light began to swirl and gather into the Tera Orb, causing the inside to glow with life. As it flashed, Hermes saw it too-- and jumped on his tail with excitement! [break][break] Fully charged, Zachary reared his arm back. "Hermes-- TERA BOOST!!" He threw the Tera Orb, and it burst with light. Violet-quartz like crystals suddenly shined and grew out of nowhere, surrounding Hermes. After the moment, the crystals burst apart-- revealing the Alola Raichu transformed. A sheen of violet crystal marked its fur like a coating, finalized by an odd-shaped crown on its head, sporting an eye-pattern! [break][break] Hermes was terastellized into a pure psychic type, playing to Zachary's strengths, but also enhancing Hermes natural psychic power ten-fold! [break][break] Now transformed-- they were going to go on the attack! "Alright, Hermes-- use PSYCHIC!" [break][break] Much like Discharge-- Hermes let out a cry of power, and from around him, released a 'psychic shockwave' that traveled along the ground, capable of hitting a wide range as it zeroed in to hit Pikachu! [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Zachary is in shock to see Electro Ball fail-- with no other choice, Zachary uses Terastellization to turn Alola Pikachu into a pure Psychic type-- psychic types moves boosted. [break]

Hermes uses Psychic to attack Pikachu in a wide wave attack! [break]

Electric terrain - 4/5 posts .

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP