[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The figure seems too scared to move as you unmask it. The mask itself is heavy and crystalline. Instead of a human, you see a humanoid Pokemon. Its eyes are bright yellow with white stars for pupils. A leafy cloak frames its cute face, and its smile is fanged.[break][break]

Suddenly, the festival erupts into chaos. The crowds scream and point at the creature. Horrified at its appearance, the festival-goers call for its removal—and death.[break][break]

The crowd descends upon the Pokemon, calling it a brute, an ogre while you watch or attempt to stop them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Ogre ousting.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Eris #2
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 13:27:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“T-this is bad! If they see her, then…” Andrea assisted Eris in trying to cover Ogerpon’s face with the jacket. She opted not to comment on the younger girl’s scars. It would likely be a touchy subject, especially if those scars had been caused by ’s hand.

Despite their honest efforts, the festival-goers perceived the loathsome ogre and ousted it from the village as the script demanded. This caused the real Ogerpon a significant amount of distress, followed by anger.

“GRAH! PON! PON!”

She lashed out, Power Whipping the NPCs until their bodies dispersed into floating bits of data, ‘killing’ a great number of them. If those people were intent on treating her like a devil, then a devil she would become.

“STOP!!” Andrea’s gut-wrenching plea brought the simulated slaughter to a halt, the woman kneeling down and hugging Pon tightly. “You don’t have to do this! There are humans out there who love you… I love you.”

As the ogress hugged her caretaker back, sobbing into her chest, the Teal Mask--which lay on the ground--glitched out. Soon, it would disappear along with the simulation, but one day it could become real through the miracle-realizing power of Tera Crystals.

Ogre ousting.

RKS POINTS: 200
CURIO: 1

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 17:31:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]No matter what you do, this story is not yours to change.[break][break]

When the festival-goers approach with stone and fist, Eris doesn't dare let go of the simulated Ogerpon, turning her back to the crowd and hugging her tight if only to stop them from hitting the poor pokemon.[break][break]

Around her, she can hear the yells and screams of terrified people. Voices that are corrupted as the data is scattered to the winds, mixed with Andrea's desperate pleas. The simulation chugs on, attempts to play this scene out to the best of its ability but for a moment, there is silence. A pink mystical barrier surrounding the group and keeping all the enraged NPCs out.[break][break]

And she listens to the wretched sobs of the wronged, unable to utter a single comforting word the entire time.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]uh oh sisters
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 6:27:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven