forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
117 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 15:34:31 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprowright1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

Now that he had 's somewhat blessing to be here, Wright went straight to where he was most interested in: The labs. Taking a nice whiff of it after entering, "Nothing like the smell science in the morning," he comments more to himself than others as he moves through the labs and towards the offices as after asking around turns out one of his favorite people was still here. [break][break]

And by favorite people, it was one of few who could put up with his madness, and he respected her work as well. [break][break]

So it would be fun to come in and see what she's been up to. Wright just bursting in as opposed to the knocking he did for the underboss. "Well if it isn't my favorite Head Scientist!" in fairness he doesn't know who the other one is, so she is also the only one he currently knows here, "It's been far too long," he greets with a grin.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprowright1"]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4e5974;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 16:53:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
in her office, she sat at her desk reviewing notes from ultra space. a poipole slept on the floor, curled up against a houndoom that lifted her head to peer at the intruder.[break][break]

lulu looked away from her notes towards the door, and her eyebrows shot up into her bands at the sight of him.[break][break]

”dr. wright.” it was less a greeting, more a shocked acknowledgement of his presence. ”it has be a while.” years? definitely years.[break][break]

no way was going to like this. how had this man even made it back onto the submarine? it had to have meant someone higher up had let him back, which meant a lesson had been learned, and actually, it was great timing.[break][break]

she pushed away her notes, too surprised to smile as she gestured to the chair in front of her. ”would you like to catch up?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
117 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 17:56:44 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Psssh I'm sure here it hardly felt like anytime at all, with how chaotic the region seems to be," what he loved about it honestly, nodding as he takes a seat with her permission. This was a much preferred aura than the one gave earlier.[Break][break]

"Would love too, I want to hear about everything, gods Unova is so boring, barely anything goes on there, so come on sister hit me with the chisme" he insist, pauses slightly with a thought, "Unless you rather hear about my escapades, in which ask away"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Mission: Cannon Connection

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 6:12:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
hardly any time at all. perhaps truer for her than some of his other colleagues, who’d spent twenty more years in a dream, but she opted not to bring up her absence. she gave a nod instead. ”indeed.”[break][break]

”since the genesect incident? more avatars, more aliens, more genesects… giant pokemon, severe warping of temporal and spatial dimensions, leaking of the interdream zone and space crystals causing imagination to become indistinguishable from reality, rifts all over the region that open up to other realms – including one inside an evidently terrible creature called eternatus.” she took a breath. ”we were almost decimated by a meteor, but the league warped it to an alternate hoenn that hates us, so we’ll see how that pans out if they’re not dead. we’re not lacking for enemies, that’s for sure. assassins from beyond our universe that say they work for arceus have been targeting us for anomalies they say will cause the end of all existence.”[break][break]

she paused, her eyes weary at the thought of recapping everything all at once. it was simply too much, even to summarize in the barest of ways. ”i’ll forward the reports.”[break][break]

penrose shifted against the houndoom on the floor, eyes half-open and watching the doctor curiously, but too comfortable to investigate just yet.[break][break]

”what about you? tell me about your 'escapades'.”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
117 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 1:56:19 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

If Yuan were a barbaric man he would probably be drooling at the mouth at the plethora of information given to him. Honestly he was in love with it all and he didn't even know where to start there was so much. Study was going to be an overwhelming experience, but one he would cherish. The problem was finding where to narrow things down. "Just the fact that there are alternate dimensions is amazing on itself let alone the fact that there are ways to go there to almost be at war!" his mind was blown. Though about his own adventures Yuan just sighed. [break][break]

"No where near as fun I'm afraid to say, the Unova division of Rocket is practically bare bones in comparison to either our Hoenn or Kanto divisions. I get it, we're much closer here than we are there as well as out efforts are much closer, but because we're bare bones with not as big a budget we've been asked to keep things on the downlow! Cantyou image? ME doing things on the downlow!?" he puts his hand to his head in an overdramatic fashion because Wright was just extra naturally. [break][break]

"At best we get, 'hey see this thing? Make it better,' which is hardly a challenge, so thankfully I wad able to cut a deal with to actually stay," his features go from happy to sour really quick, "And its an awful deal, but I just can't go back"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 21:21:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she nodded in agreement about the thrilling possibility of traveling to alternate dimensions. ”the problem is it’s probably a two-way street – but again, we’ll see what happens.”[break][break]

her eyebrow quirked with a smirk as yuan raised his hands over his head. penrose was also intrigued, the poipole stirred more wide-eyed and curious by such exciting animation.[break][break]

her amusement faded at the mention of a terrible deal with . she’d witnessed his fear that day on the submarine as it had filled with seawater, threatening their lives and all the work aboard their vessel. she also knew he was vengeful soul – something they shared in common.[break][break]

”as you can see, there are plenty of puzzles and challenges to better suit your brightness here. the region grows wilder and more mysterious by the day.”[break][break]

her head tilted then, returning to the topic of her brother’s requirements. ”you said the deal was awful. how do you mean?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
117 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 22:39:46 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Two ways as its easy to access for us as well, or two ways as its mostly just them coming to say their hellos?" he questions out of curiosity. Part of him feeling that he should probably judge the dangers that they could be in the future. Though could they really be anymore dangerous than them if the whole 'we sent a god damn comet to their universe' meant anything. [break][break]

"Oh don't even remind me! As it is sitting across from you is almost like sitting across from him with that look in both your eyes," yes he notices they have the same eyes and accent but he has no proof of the matter and he is sure asking Cillian himself would be a no no. "Heck maybe grow out some of those blond roots of yours and you might get closer," he mentions pointing at his own hair for emphasis on the manner. Yes he might have just nonchalantly mentioned his boss needs a touch up, but that wasn't the important matter here nope![break][break]

Though he leans more into the light and shows off a bit of a swollen chin that would likely bruise later. "Maniac says I need to 'brush up' on my battle skills," he is sure he doesn't need to explain it further, but he is always open for questions.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 17:53:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she shrugged. ”not sure. if they’re alive, they may be on their way here, or they may already be here under our noses.[break][break]

“it was the league that traveled to sea!hoenn in the first place. their head professor has since acquired palkia, which grants them greater ability of inter-dimensional travel. one question i’ve wondered is, would they be contending with another creation trio if they were to go too far?”[break][break]

she paused for a moment, before concluding, ”we don’t know what other universes are capable of, what technology they have at their disposal, or even the rate at which they are advancing – but i imagine if and when they arrive, it will be to do more than just say hello.”[break][break]

his response to her question made her quirk a dyed and drawn-on brow. blonde peeked just the tiniest bit from hair she’d become slightly less attentive of over time, but it was not enough to spot except for by the particularly talented eyes in front of her, with the impressive ability to distinguish between a pair of seemingly identical dittos.[break][break]

she smirked back at the doctor, almost sure he’d never been informed of her relation to . really, she’d always expected something like this to happen much sooner. ”i need a touch-up, don’t i?”[break][break]

as he angled his chin under the light more, her smirk faded. ”i’ll ask him to take it easy, if you’d like. i do try to look out for my colleagues.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
117 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 1:06:29 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Ah yes there was also the avatar problem, seems like their numbers were increasing too and he can't help but ponder if the legends were wanting to help with the chaos or were simply adding to it by choosing their pawns. [Break][break]

A thought he keeps to himself because he would like to keep living.[break][break]

"Well if that is the case I can't wait to meet one of them in person, the technology we could learn if we could get our hands on something good," he chuckles with excitement in his tone. [Break][break]

He puts his index finger and thumber close together about the touch up comment, "If you're asking me yes, cause I can see past the dye, it's my specialty after all" it's more a reminder than showing off had anyone else had asked. "If you were to ask any other basic bitch I highly doubt they'd pick it up until the time comes when you need to do it again, saves you the money and hair damage that way at least," he muses never thinking he'd be taking hair talk with any of his bosses before outside of pokemon. [Break][Break]

"You would be a deer if you were to miss Flint, the question I can't help but wonder though is would he listen?" sure was much more accommodating than underbosses of Kanto's past though if he had it on a good hunch the other didn't care for him too much nope nope. [Break][Break]

He leans in with a smirk, "The two of you have a closer relationship than most?" he chuckles deciding to be the nosey Nancy and confirm the hunch, because why not?

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 18:57:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
“let’s hope so. i think if we were to be invaded by yet another dimension, technological advancement would be critical to our survival – be it to fight back more effectively, or abandon a doomed target.”[break][break]

they’d been able to do frustratingly little in the way of developing transport through ultra space, even with all the megalopolans had left behind in their invasion years prior. it was now a race. war was in the air, and it wreaked of more than just their government.[break][break]

on the lighter topic of hair dye, lulu leaned back in her seat and clasped her hands in her lap. her eyes narrowed a little with a smirk at his perceptiveness. the jig was up.[break][break]

“you’re very clever, doctor. my brother. i can do my best, but no promises.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
117 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Reunion
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 1:12:59 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Either technological advancement or our sheer power, be it our Avatars or whatever else," he gives a ponder as Lulu has mention many things that they have come to get, and yet he hasn't heard too much about the other dimensions war machines. Though he would need to investigate himself to be sure about everything. A smile can't help but crawl up to his face at the very idea of it. [break][break]

"Awww how cute it is to have family within the organization with you," and probably convenient with both Quins being so high up. Well he's assuming they're both Quinn as Cillian has changed his name to probably reflect who he really was. "So does this mean you're really Miss Quinn then?" he won't press for a first name he's just so curious about the new information and continuing on this nosey Nancy trend until Lulu would demand he stop, "Or is this a whole bastard father situation?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB