Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 12:16:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
"."

Greyson greets the man with a neutral nod and a small smile. Not too far off, running around the perimeter of his chamber with a Boltund, Keldeo plays.

He'd invited the up-and-coming trainer to understand recent rumors. If there was a rising star, he wanted to know them.

"Welcome to my chamber."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 17:37:26 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel enters inside the Elite Four's room. While he knew he'd eventually meet with the man, this wasn't the way he had envisioned their first encounter to be. Although... he feels as though there was something that linked the two of them together sometime in the past, but he couldn't quite think of how. Something to do with , yet he couldn't recall how.[break][break]

"You must be ."[break][break]

He takes a look around, watching as the Boltund and a Pokemon he had never quite seen before frolic around, enjoying their time together. His gaze then slides towards the other man's, an inquisitive look strewn on his face.[break][break]

"Its nice to meet you but... why did you call for me here? Is there something you needed?

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 22:40:45 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"The one and only." If you didn't count the versions of him that littered the multiverse that was.

Something in Noel's question causes a small frown to tilt his lips.

"Simply wanted to meet you." He gestures a hand to the Keldeo at his side. "And test you."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 22:42:11 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

A test? Just what was he going on about? While he would like nothing than the opportunity to battle against a member of the Elite Four, he didn't quite trust the man. Nothing personal against him, but based on what Noel has heard in the past, he didn't think highly of those in power within the League.[break][break]

"What? Worried that I'm gonna take your spot in the League? Heh, don't worry. I'm aiming for something much higher than that one day,"[break][break] he scoffs after making such a bold statement.[break][break]

Still, here he was now, and the small horse besides Greyson did pique his interest. Eager to learn more, he'd accept this friendly bout.[break][break]

"But all right. I'm curious to know just how strong you are."[break][break]

Taking a Pokeball out from his belt, he would first release his Milotic out onto the floor. The large water serpent eyeing down onto its challengers.[break][break]

"Ready when you are."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 4:06:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
He didn't know the man well enough to distinguish whether this was an air of confidence, or arrogance.

"Had you the ability to do so, I'd welcome the attempt—perhaps when you've proven strong enough to get the required badges, hm?"

He didn't think that Greyson would simply let the disrespect stand, did he?

"Keldeo. Me and you. We got this, alright?" Though the Mythical Pokemon looked a bit nervous he soon found a way to WORK HIMSELF UP, hooves lifting and kicking in excitement.

"Close the distance!"

Kicking off, Keldeo bounds after Milotic.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 15:48:02 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel notices the Keldeo's wariness, whatever was troubling the Pokemon, it was affecting it deeply. Yet now was not the time for worry. They had a battle to begin, and whatever was plaguing the Mythical's mind, may soon come to light through this fight.[break][break]

"All these rules and restrictions. If it weren't for them, I'd have happily gone toe to toe against you already. If it was all about strength, I would've been dead long ago. Now let me show you what I mean!"[break][break]

He and his Milotic look to each other for a brief moment, nodding in unison before turning back to the task at hand.[break][break]

"Milotic, don't let it come any closer!"[break][break]

A battle shout escapes from the water-type's mouth. As the Keldeo bucks forward, faster than Noel anticipated, his Pokemon fires off a few Scale Shots in the direction of the horse Pokemon. Some veered off-target, instead rebounding off the walls, ricocheting back towards their mark in hopes of a multi-front attack.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 2:10:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"Without those restrictions I wouldn't get any real work done—hours and hours of my days wasted in crushing every arrogant upstart."

He smiles to show his words don't carry heat, but the strain at the edges are a clear sign that his patience only extends so far; nevertheless, this kind of back-and-forth carried a measure of nostalgia that reminded him heavily of his early days in the gym circuit.

The SCALE SHOT is slow enough that the colt has no issues in dodging it, even as he continues his advance, but the REBOUND catches it off guard. Keldeo whinny's, more in shock than in pain, and falters in his advance just enough to lose valuable ground.

Frustration clear on its face, it shoots forward even faster under the power of an AQUA JET.

"Keep your emotions under check, Keldeo. Don't let him bait you!"

But it was too late. With a powerful push of its back legs, Keldeo dives the Milotic, broken-horn first.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 16:43:46 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel smirks to himself. He was maybe enjoying this far too much. Banter against someone he knows is strong, someone who rightfully earned their position only made him more fired up. After all, battle was at the heart of every trainer.[break][break]

The Keldeo doesn't relent, not even after the first blow lands against it. Quickly does it rise back up and continue its assault, moving faster than ever before. With the boosted speed of its Aqua Jet, it rushes forward and slams its broken horn into the Milotic's body. Pushing it back fiercely against a nearby wall, a dust cloud forming on the area of impact.[break][break]

The blue-haired trainer's reaction doesn't change however, as when the debris settles, the shiny serpent is seemingly unharmed, nary a scratch on it while it stands upright in preparation for its next move.[break][break]

"Is that all you've got? Come on, you can do better than this. Or is that your limit?"[break][break]

His goad is accompanied by his Pokemon taking action. It was clear range was not the legendary Pokemon's strong suit, and it would be up to it to learn how to deal with this problem. With this idea in mind, the Milotic opens its mouth to reveal a surging blast of water, shooting away with a Hydro Cannon that once more aimed to hinder their opponent.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 13:01:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
It was clear to Greyson that Keldeo didn't expect his attack to do so little damage.

"Back!" The colt hesitates a hair, taking a single step back just as the HYDEO CANNON erupts.

"QUICK, GUARD!" Years of training take over, suppressing for a moment, the doubt that lingers at the forefront of Keldeo's mind.

The attack strikes the barrier and the water parts down the center. Pressure mounts, pushing Keldeo back a half-a-dozen steps, but it braves the attack.
"Good! Let's get in CLOSE COMBAT." The validation springs Keldeo in action as it bounds forward, horn and hooves striking in rapid succession.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:24:26 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Small as this horse was, it knew how to take a beating. Even with everything they had thrown at it, never once did it back down. And now it was going to take its revenge.[break][break]

Furious and raging like a storm, its hooves beat against the Milotic's body while its horn slashes away the best it can in its condition, a myriad of cuts dress the serpent's body as it cries out in pain. All culminating in one final strike by the Mythical Pokemon. With both of its hooves, it finishes its beatdown with a fierce trample.[break][break]

The Milotic is pushed back once more, this time the entirety of its body laid out onto the floor, seemingly defeated. All looked to be lost for the young aspiring trainer...[break][break]

"Now! Hyper Beam!"[break][break]

While pretending to play dead, the water-type opens its eyes with a determined gaze towards their opponent and opens its mouth. A powerful laser is brought forth, shooting out and aimed straight for the Keldeo, its defenses now open from recovering after their attack. A move like this might be overkill, but he treated each fight like it was their last. Holding back would only allow weakness to show.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 12:08:06 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]In the midst of celebrating, a HYPER BEAM roars to life. The thunderous blast of energy echoes around the chamber until it comes into contact with a FLOWER SHIELD erected 3-layers deep in-front if the mythical.

As the smoke and debris settles, Greyson lies just beyond, frowning.

"This is not a battle with Team Rocket," he says, voice chastising. "You risk the life of a Pokémon under the League's protection."

He frowns deeper then.

"Perhaps I was wrong about you."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 16:29:46 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The attack dissipates and Noel is left standing before Greyson and the Mythical Pokemon. His expression changes, one of annoyance at the Elite Four member berating him.[break][break]

"And why shouldn't I treat this like a real battle? How can you hope to improve if you aren't giving it your all?" His gaze switches to the Keldeo. The water-type trying to catch its breath with its body bruised. "Don't you want to be better? We need to face danger like that head-on if we want to stand a chance against our enemies. Its ok to fail. As long as we get back up every time."[break][break]

Noel's eyes return back to Greyson's. He wasn't finished with him just yet.[break][break]

"And maybe I was wrong about you. You're not as strong as I thought if this is enough to make you give up."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 12:59:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Keldeo, even if doesn't fully understand the conversation, can tell through their tones that something wad wrong.

Naturally it blames itself and lowers its head, the colt appearing naturally smaller to avoid the other man's ire.

Greyson's anger surges. All around the chamber a deep vibrating buzzing permeates. Dozens of Combee, beneath the commands of a dozen Vespiquen, show their displeasure as one.

The vibration is enough to be felt in one's bones.

"You mistake kindness for weakness, Cadet. Do you sprint everywhere you go? You don't, do you? That's not practical."

He sweeps a hand to the colt but piercing amethyst hues never leave the man in front of him.

"You cannot beat someone into viewing the world, and themselves, like you want. But—" his hand wraps around a Pokéball and it shifts noticeably the vibration all around them "—Perhaps that is a lesson I should teach you the hard way."

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
knight of round
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 3:46:55 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Now he's riled up the hornet's nest. To think one so high and mighty as an Elite Four member would react like this. Noel couldn't help but laugh at the man once more.[break][break]

"And do you resort to violence whenever someone doesn't have the same opinion as yours? In our world you NEED to be tough." His focus turns to the Keldeo, the Mythical Pokemon clearly frightened at this sudden turn of events. The two make eye contact, if but for a brief moment. "But you don't start out that way. It takes time, and as long as you put the effort in, you can reach any height."[break][break]

The buzzing of a hundred bees permeates throughout the room, their ire being drawn completely towards Noel. Another fight was to ensue, he returns the Milotic back to its ball and replaces it with his Shaymin. The small hedgehog looks all around it, then towards to Greyson, bracing itself for anything and everything.[break][break]

Noel crosses his arms before returning his angered stare at their foe.[break][break]

"I guess its time to stop going easy on you. Show me what you've got."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
knight of round
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 16:29:58 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He considers Noel's words, his fingers still wrapped precariously around the dual-colored orb. His attention shifts slowly to the 'main' hive, and just as slowly, the buzzing begins to die down.

"Perhaps I'm letting my emotions get the best of me." He shakes his head, a small smile on his lips. "I tend to react that way in perceived danger to my charges."

He lifts his chin to meet the hard gaze of Noel once more.

"Your ego might work for but to me, it's a bit rough around the edges—perhaps he's just more understanding than me." He places a hand atop the colt's head, patting it softly a few times.

"With that said, there's still things you can teach Keldeo here, and I suspect, it can teach you a thing or two." He takes his hand back, slipping both behind his back. "I'd like you to visit Keldeo every so often. I believe it will be good for both of you."

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing