Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
i dreamt i was a butterfly [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 14:58:28 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Everywhere you looked you could tell the region was ramping up for something big-- a bunch of braindead Ursaring scrabbling for hibernation.

It was a good thing she couldn’t remember past the last ten months or so, or else she might feel overwhelmed. As it was, she was sitting in the park taking advantage of a down moment, eating a bitchin’ sandwich and watching her Iron Valiant teach sword forms to her Gallade.

Sunlight beamed down through beautiful green trees, illuminating the floating pollen in the air, and she stretched her metal leg long, enjoying the sound of the servos lengthening.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 2:58:18 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuyutemp yuinabi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
Like punching in a Dream[break]
Breathing life into the Nightmare

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Another day... Another day, taking things day by day, slow and steady... That was all Yuina could hope to accomplish. Just one day at a time, trying to get back to whatever normal could possibly mean, to whatever might grant her at least the ability to not feel as if she had to watch over her shoulder at every possible moment.[break][break]
One day at a time...[break][break]
One day at a time, filled with as many distractions as she could manage, she couldn't possibly stand to give her addled mind idle time to drift back into the shadows that seethed at her. Yuina had probably accomplished more reading within the last couple of weeks than she had in the months that she began her studies for her historical work...[break][break]
She was buried deep within the pages of the book she held out in her hands, walking through the spacious park... Until it wasn't so spacious as her foot caught something in her walking. Her book was first to go from her hands, her glasses a close second as they slid from her face, followed by a gasp and the realization that she was no longer standing up right, and was getting ready to trip. Maybe constant distractions weren't the best coping mechanism.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".yuinabi"]--accent: #A4DE52!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp b"]color: var(--accent); font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp i"]font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp u"]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--accent); font:bold 11px/12px 'Quattrocento Sans'; letter-spacing: 2px; c[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .postbox"]font:10px/16px 'Poppins';letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes"]text-align:left; padding:15px 0px; color:#dddd; font:10px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 10px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 15:10:16 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She couldn’t feel the sunshine on her metal limbs, anymore. She’d read enough science fiction to know it seemed to bother people, eventually. That was one of the reasons she was taking it slow, at one limb a year, roughly. So she could get used to the unfeeling-ness of it.

It didn’t really bother her. But maybe she was taking it for granted.

She’d finished her sammy and leaned back against a tree, letting herself doze, the swooshing and swishing of swords through the air a relaxing backdrop to her wandering mind. She was dreaming about… about wrangling a Pyroar? Or something, she didn’t know, when something brushed against her metallic leg and she snapped awake again.

“Oh shit!” she called out, pushing up off her prosthetic arm and doing some semblance of a perfect split-- her prosthetic hip joint had hypermobile function, her flesh-and-bone one bent at the knee to lift her up-- to catch the poor girl before she went ass-over-teakettle.

There was a sweet, sweet burn up through her groin. It didn’t feel bad. It felt like a good yoga pose. Her right leg was stretched flat against the ground.

“Huh. Score one for robo-parts,” she said, grinning at no-one. To the lady in her arms, she asked, “Are you good? Can you stand?”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 15:45:16 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Before Yuina even had a chance to really grasp that she had messed up and was sending herself to the ground, she blinked at being partially suspended off of the ground in a hold that something had on her. It was perplexing really, how sudden it all was, one second she was holding her book and the next she could only hear the pounding of her pulse in her ears at how quickly things had turned.[break][break]
She did stumble, but only just, at realizing that she was held not by something, but someone as a voice spoke to her, trying to get her attention. Yuina blinked again, a wide gaze moving to meet that of the woman that stood over her.[break]
"I-uh," she stammered first, before turning an impossibly bright shade of pink at finally grasping what had happened.[break][break]
"I-I'm so sorry, oh my goodness, I didn't mean to trip over you, I wasn't watching where I was going, did I hurt you, are you okay, this is my fault," the stream of consciousness all came out in one flustered, jumbled mess as Yuina stumbled to stand upright. She couldn't believe it, how awful of her to trip over someone because she couldn't have been bothered to pay more attention to where she was going.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".yuyutemp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp b"]color: var(--accent); font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp u"]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--accent); font:bold 11px/12px 'Quattrocento Sans'; letter-spacing: 2px; c[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .postbox"]font:10px/16px 'Poppins';letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes"]text-align:left; padding:15px 0px; color:#dddd; font:10px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 10px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 14:59:30 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Funny how falling went. One minute you weren’t and the next you were, and sometimes, if you were lucky, you weren’t again.

“Hey, hey, you’re okay,” she said, as the woman turned an alarming shade of rosey and began to babble. “I was kinda just sticking my leggy very far out there.” She shifted to gently set the girl back on her feet, falling back onto her ass to collect her legs pretzel-style beneath her.

Excalibur and Rose had stopped to pay attention.

“You sure you’re okay?”

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 22:49:26 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Both feet on the ground, Yuina fussed over having tripped over someone so much so that her words just fell out of her mouth. She wanted to apologize, make it up to her, disappear, shrink away into nothing...[break]
Instead she busied herself though with looking around, knowing now that she had dropped her glasses and her book...[break][break]
"I am, I'm okay, I'm sorry again, I should have been looking where I was going," Yuina remarked, brushing her hair behind her shoulders as she glanced around. Fortunately she could see fine without her glasses, but she still wanted to make sure they weren't broken... They were probably broken...[break]
"I just need to find my glasses and my book and I'll be out of your way..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 21:15:21 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Her ponytail jostles slightly in the gentle, warm summer wind. "Don't be silly. You're not in anyone's way. If anything, I was in your way!" She sits back and looks up at the dark-haired woman as she stumbles over her words and fusses with her hands like she can pull an answer out of the air.

“Oh! Here’re your glasses-- and they look okay!” She turns the frames over in her hands, careful not to crush the fragile frames with her metal fingers. “May need a lens cleaning, but no cracks, that I can see. Here you go.” She offers them up. “Must’ve been a good book. What were you reading?”

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 18:05:16 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

All in all, at least this woman didn't hate her for tripping over her like that, she was sure that it could have hurt too after she even went through the trouble of catching her. But instead she handed up Yuina's glasses from her spot on the ground, and they were, all things considered, just fine.[break][break]
"Uh- Thank you, I..." Yuina returned, taking up her glasses from the offered hand, an expected, but surely unwelcome pause as she nearly made contact with the metal hand.[break][break]
Yuina stood up straighter again, looking her glasses over, though she chanced another glance at the metallic appendages with a flick of her eyes.[break]
"Uhm, history, on ancient sinnoh," Yuina returned first, glancing to the book on the ground that too rested just off to the side from where she had dropped it. History; the foundation of the celestica culture.[break][break]
"I'm sorry... you look familiar? Have we met before," Yuina wondered after a moment, the feeling hadn't escaped her, especially as the Iron Valiant came into view... But she couldn't recall having ever met someone with prosthetic limbs before?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 15:36:11 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She knows when Yuina clocks her metal hand; she splays the fingers, chrome flashing in the dappled sunlight, and grins.

“Nice. I think out of all the regions ancient Sinnoh might be the least boring, yannow?”

Leaning back against the tree behind her, she grins.

“Oh, probably. I get around, if you know what I mean.”

Yuina, likely, absolutely does not know what she means. The euphemism is probably leading her down a completely different path.

“You a big history nerd, then?”

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing