Ryan

She/Her
October 31
Kanto
Bisexual
Grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jill
Jill Nightingale
Rainbow Resort [s]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 1:50:57 GMT
Jill Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jillnightingale"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Rainbow Resort

Soon after her relocation to Hoenn, Jill is issued a new living space for her time that she'll be spending here. Already informed of who her roommate will be, the idea of living with someone didn't sit well with her. Back home, she easily got by in her quarters, a bed all to herself with nothing else needed. After all, a home's primary purpose is to rest, anything else was deemed... extra.[break][break]

Arriving at her new dorm, she slides the key in place to a door she will see time and time again in the future, unlocking it for the first time and walking through. She takes a look around, if her roommate was there, she wouldn't even give so much as a "hello" to her. Her eyes would scan the area around her, making note of where every little thing was and placing it in her memory. Then, she'd walk inside with her bag of clothes, opening room after room to see which one she would call her own, finally settling in to an empty bedroom once she found it.

[attr="class","jillnightingale"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.jillnightingale]--accent:#e20e0e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jillnightingale]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, suzume
she/her
twenty-eight
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
91 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
Rainbow Resort [s]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:53:14 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia sidney"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Sidney is standing in the middle of the tiny kitchen when a stranger walks in.[break][break]
Standing in the middle of her assigned apartment, an uncapped jug of orange juice in hand when some chick just unlocks her front door, and walks in like she owns the place. But she doesn’t, obviously, because this is where Sidney lives. Sidney’s place. By herself. All of the time.[break][break]
Solo style.[break][break]
“Uh.” She stares, watching as the woman straight up bypasses her and walks down the hall, bags in tow. The smuggler frowns, brain lagging as it struggles to process what just happened.[break][break]
And then she scrambles, abandoning her juice to follow her down the hall. She comes to a halt in the doorway, arms folded. “‘Scuse me, yeah, uh–who the hell are you? And why are you in my house?”
[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-dark"] sorry for the wait!!

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
SOCIAL

[newclass=".sidney"] --accent:#835cbd; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB