Ryan

She/Her
October 31
Kanto
Bisexual
Grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jill
Jill Nightingale
Canvas Curse [m]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 3:38:27 GMT
Jill Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jillnightingale"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Canvas Curse

Here Jill was, standing in one of the many hearts of Rocket. Personnel from all around her march like the beat of a drum, faces that she may or may not ever see again. Faces that she wouldn't even bother remembering, it was rare to see someone last long in this organization. People come and go, new blood to be tainted, just like her. If only they knew what they had gotten themselves into.[break][break]

That was neither here or there, she had no right to complain, no means to escape. All she can do is march along with the rest of them.[break][break]

After receiving directions on who to report to, Jill makes her way to the office of one . The door was like any other door, the only difference being the man behind it. She knocks three times before opening and letting herself in. She now stood in front of , who she read about during preparation for her transfer. Tall and menacing, she wondered just how powerful he really was based on the reports. And whether this avatar nonsense was real.[break][break]

"Jill Nightingale, from Kanto. I'm told you're the one who'll instruct me on what I need to do next after my arrival."[break][break]

Her eyes take a quick rundown of the office. Void, nearly empty, and dreary. Not a decoration in sight. Whoever this person was, he meant business.

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.jillnightingale]--accent:#e20e0e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jillnightingale]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
Giving up a part of me, I've let myself become you.
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Canvas Curse [m]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 0:33:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

She knocks thrice, and they go unheard. Yet the soundproof door swings open of its own accord, the red light of a camera above it betraying that she'd been watched. It dims as Cillian cuts the feed and closes his laptop.[break][break]

Shadowed palms spread against his desk, the underboss leans his weight against it and studies the newest transfer with a critical eye. It has been some time since he's served in Kanto. She's not one of the ones he'd known.[break][break]

"Indeed," he affirms. His deep voice carries an unnatural echo. "First, I'd like to hear any preconceptions you may have about our branch."[break][break]

Umbral claws shift in the light as he gestures to a chair. Thankfully, it's not the one above a drain in the floor... though it's equally uninviting in comfort. The room is spartan, save for Cillian's comfortable leather chair. He takes his seat when she does, leaning back.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

She/Her
October 31
Kanto
Bisexual
Grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jill
Jill Nightingale
Canvas Curse [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 18:37:04 GMT
Jill Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Canvas Curse

The camera doesn't go unnoticed by Jill, upon entering the room she pinpointed every security system she could lay her eyes on. A force of habit in her line of work, but better to be safe than sorry in case it would become... important later.[break][break]

Her eyes then shift towards those gloomy hands of his while taking her seat. So they weren't lying. This man possessed some sort of power that so few could hope to attain. Power that many would covet. He's not one to be crossed.[break][break]

"I have no opinion on the state of your organization here in this region. I'm here to do whatever your branch sees fit for me." She begins, "However... I will repeat what my superiors have instructed me to say from the Kanto division."[break][break]

Her eyes then lock on to those of 's before continuing, or at least she'd try to. Those tinted glasses of his made tracking eye movements much more difficult to perceive, a handy tool of his.[break][break]

"They are sorely disappointed in the time it has taken your branch to gain control over Hoenn. That in the years that have passed, they could've taken Kanto over a thousand times. And now they have sent me over, to do that which your people may be incapable of doing."[break][break]

She blinks, keeping that same serious stare after relaying their message.[break][break]

"That is all. In the war to come, I'm sure you'll be needing as much manpower as possible. So don't hesitate to use me as necessary."

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.jillnightingale]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jillnightingale .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Canvas Curse [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 20:49:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A neutral, careful answer. His lips purse.[break][break]

He doesn't interrupt her, however, when she shifts into what Kanto thinks of them, instead.[break][break]

"I was trained in Kanto myself, you know." His voice, in spite of its unnerving echo, carries no threat. "As were many of our people. Walsh, Beckett, Cross, Harcourt — all esteemed members of our division."[break][break]

and in particular might be notable names, given that they'd held rank in Kanto as Admins.
[break][break]
Cillian had been nothing but a grunt, yet, "I fought in the war. I saw firsthand how unprepared Kanto was for our assault. Hoenn had plenty of forewarning. You will see for yourself the difficulties, in time."
[break][break]
There is a quiet outrage that burns within him, but Cillian keeps it at bay. Lashing out would solve nothing.
[break][break]
"Describe your skillset, then. How should we best use you?"
[break][break]
He'd read her file, but he wanted to hear it in her words.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

She/Her
October 31
Kanto
Bisexual
Grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jill
Jill Nightingale
Canvas Curse [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 3:45:53 GMT
Jill Nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Canvas Curse

All those were names she had heard extensively about before during her time in Kanto. In particular, , who personally saw to her transfer. In fact, he was the one who organized everything for her, from the mode of transportation, her meeting with Cillian and even her living situation.[break][break]

"The war was the first thing I participated in after my initial training. I was... not as prepared as I am now back then, but it proved to be an invaluable experience for the rest of my years. I learned a great many things, things I am no longer afraid of anymore."[break][break]

She was no longer the child living blissfully unaware of the world's filth. There was no chance of her going back to the way she used to live, or anything remotely like it. Her hands had been stained by this organization. Painted red by the countless lives she's taken, all because someone ordered her to. What other choice did she have.[break][break]

"And so I will never deny any directive given to me. If you need someone gone, they will never be heard from again by the next day. Never once have I been caught either by camera or person taking what was required for Rocket. Even if I did, I would deal with it or them promptly. Infiltration, coercion, blackmail. I could name the rest but I'm sure you'd rather get on with this meeting."

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Canvas Curse [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 23:02:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"That is sufficient," he agrees of her response. She was an infiltrator and a killer. "I expect we will work together often."[break][break]

For he was a killer, too. He'd bloodied his hands to the point of no return. Now he was a hand as much as a sword, directing the violence of others as Theo had once directed him.[break][break]

He tilts his head, watching her closely.[break][break]

"Do you know what it is that I do?" He leaves room for her to answer, then poses a different question. "If Walsh ordered you to kill me, would you try?"[break][break]

Try, because he was no easy prey.[break][break]

Not that he expected Walsh to order his death. Only a fool would remove such a loyal servant, and Walsh was no fool.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB