Eduardo Hisakawa
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 13:23:39 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It wasn't until the library came into view that the nerves really started to set in. [break][break]

So, this was technically Eddie's first real gym challenge. Even though 's gym had provided an unconventional assessment of the trainer-partner bond, the challenge posed by Littleroot's gym was on a whole other level. Learning to be prepared, assessing one's ability to adapt to unconventional situations; Eddie's imprisonment in the prismatic penitentiary had really called those skills into question, and he found himself desperate to prove that he would not falter in such dire circumstances again. [BREAK][BREAK]

In that respect, opting for the non-traditional challenge was kind of a given, and it certainly had nothing to do with the fact that many of his favorite Fighting types would get their asses beat seven ways to Sunday if he tried to actually go toe-to-toe with the guy running the joint. [break][break]

Eddie was unsure if he had chosen correctly even as he entered the gym proper and checked in with the receptionist. How would he fare in the storybook ordeal that was to come? Would he rise to the occasion, or would he falter again, failing as he had in so many little ways on the Megalopolan prison ship? There was only one way to find out, he supposed, when he spotted the gym leader approaching, [break][break]

“Mornin'! You're , right?,” he called jubilantly, trying to settle those anxious nerves, “I'm Eddie, yer challenger for today.” [break][break]

It was kinda odd that the place was run by a kid, but odder still, Eddie got the lingering feeling that he'd seen this guy somewhere before.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/grCv4Fr.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 20:17:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[player]https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/Welcome.mp3[/player]

Welcome

It wouldn't take long for the challenger to find Hideo; there were Pokemon all over the Gym, mostly Psychic and Fairy-type, and once one noticed the challenger had arrived, word reached the boy very quickly.

Hideo approached the man, raising a hand in welcome, a Musharna floating above him.

"Yup! The one and only! Glad you could make it, Eddie!" One would hardly believe he'd only just gotten off the same prison ship as his challenger, but his absence during those two days was hard to miss.

Though admittedly, he might be putting it on a bit as well. "Let me show you where the challenge'll be taking place."

The boy turned, the Musharna above him following along. It wouldn't be a long walk, but it would be hard to miss the number of Pokemon that peeked in their direction - silently checking on Hideo.

But it wouldn't be a quiet walk, at least.

"So I like to ask all my challengers this: why'd you choose A Journey Amongst The Stars for your challenge today?"

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 11:47:45 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Right behind ya!” [break][break]

Eddie followed behind the boy and his Musharna, and while that nagging sense of familiarity still gnawed at him, his attention was drawn elsewhere when Hideo offered his question, [break][break]

“'Cause sci-fi is cool!” Eddie replied cheerily, “Who wouldn't wanna explore the final frontier?” [break][break]

But if Eddie was being honest with himself, there was a little more to it than that. Sure, the pragmatist in him could have also justified the decision as an attempt at emulating some of the trials of the prison ship, but Eddie at his core was more of a romantic than anything else. Loss, loneliness, and the end of things were themes that spoke more strongly to him than ever before. [break][break]

But perhaps the most striking of the themes featured in A Journey Amongst the Stars was love, plain and simple. Often prized, rarely captured in its truest form, and a thing men would fight for and die for and live for and give every last one of their worldly possessions for. Love, elusive and many-faceted, was just about the only thing worth doing anything for. [break][break]

None of that would be spoken out loud, though, because Eddie had an image to maintain. So instead he followed the little gym leader to the room in which the challenge would begin, eyeing the Pokemon that watched their procession with consideration.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/grCv4Fr.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 19:16:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo nodded as the challenger gave their brief answer. "That's as good a reason as any! Any good journey's got plenty to explore, and space is no different!"

Meanwhile, the procession of Pokemon would look more intently at Hideo rather than the challenge, checking up on him in sequence. Hideo didn't take notice to them, even as the Musharna floating by him tried waving off the nosy mons.

They'd soon reach the room, the Musharna by his side opening the door psychically for them. The room itself was well-furnished, with a nice chair for Hideo to sit upon and a comfy couch for the challenger. Another Musharna was seated on the couch, and a number of Psychic and Fairy Pokemon were scattered about, watching Hideo and Eddie as they entered.

Hideo went to his own seat, the one with a book resting upon it; there was little in terms of illustrations on the book, the words "A Journey Amongst The Stars" its most striking feature - apart from the braille lettering one could run their fingers along. He swept it up, taking a seat with the same motion.

"You can take a seat on the couch," Hideo said, the Musharna upon it willing to move as needed. "You'll want to make yourself comfortable, 'cause this'll take some time."

Once Eddie was seated, Hideo would begin. "All you'll need to do is close your eyes, and give it a moment. Just focus on my words, and let them do their work."

His Pokemon went to work, the Musharnas letting out some Dream Mist as they would Hypnotize Eddie into a peaceful slumber.

"You will find yourself in the hangar of a Space Station."

[player]https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/StoryBegin.mp3[/player]
The Story Begins

[attr="class","snailhouse"]
[attr="class","Chromeleft"]
[attr="class","Chromeleftoverlay"]
[attr="class","NOSTALGIA"]
[attr="class","Chromeright"]
[attr="class","Chromeoverlay"]
[attr="class","puppycat"]

[attr="class","lemonsoda"]

[attr="class","puppycat"]Welcome to Space Station 13
[attr="class","monody"]
Spaaaaaaaaaaace
"Now open your eyes."

The transition was as instantaneous as Hideo promised, and Eddie would find himself in a dimly-lit hangar. It'd be hard to tell just how large the room was, but the echoing sound of shoes on metal would be easy to notice.

And Hideo's voice could still be heard, as if surrounding Eddie, distant yet close.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, there was a civilization that had reached the stars. To them, traveling to space was as simple as getting on an airplane and traveling between regions. And yet, space is a vast thing; despite the centuries this civilization had spent among the stars, it barely knew a fraction of a fraction of what it contained.

And so, many dedicated their lives to exploring the reaches of space, whether seeking to uncover the mysteries of the infinite, wealth beyond measure, or simply to find a new home. One such Explorer was on their way now, to begin their expedition.

The Explorer's transponder crackled as a voice began to speak to them - the familiar voice of their Commander.

"
Before you leave, Explorer, let us review your objective one last time."

The Explorer was to…

Prompt
Choose your objective:

- Find A New World to Settle Upon

or

- Find A Lost Traveler

MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/j6994qK.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 12:04:47 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
And make himself comfortable he did. Upon entering the room in which the challenge would begin, Eddie bee-lined over to the couch and adjusted himself on the cushions, muttering an apology to the Musharna already sitting there. [break][break]

Eddie had never been Hynotized before, he realized with a new pang of fear as he squeezed his eyes shut and listened to the little gym leader, [break][break]

“Right, focus on yer words,” he repeated, more in confirmation to himself that anything else as he sank further into the plush couch cushions. Eddie picked a little at a stray thread on his pant leg, “So, uh, when'll I know it's workin-” [break][break]

“You will find yourself in the hangar of a Space Station.” [break][break]

The change was jarring in it's suddenness. One second he was sitting on a rather comfortable couch in Littleroot; in the next, he was standing on solid concrete, with the smell of ozone and fuel thick on the air. [break][break]

“Now open your eyes.” [break][break]

Eddie did as he was told, and was astonished to find himself somewhere very different than where he had started. He peered through the shadowed hangar into the darkness beyond, listening to the voice that sounded like it was right next to his ear and a million miles away all at once. [break][break]

Another voice called out, crackling from a device on Eddie's wrist; this was the rough but familiar timbre of his Commander, of course it was. Who else would be coming over the comms to confirm the mission with their wayward Explorer? [break][break]

“Roger Dodger, boss-man,” Eddie grinned through his reply, “Objective; find the lost traveler. We'll bring 'em home and be back in time for supper.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 0:31:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

[attr="class","puppycat"]Welcome To Space Station 13
[attr="class","monody"]
The Most Important Subject: Shipping
The Explorer confirmed their mission: to find a lost Traveler.

"
Correct," the Commander said. "The cosmos is vast, and many seek to explore its many stars in search of whatever they desire. But not all come back from their journeys. You're tasked with seeking out a Traveler, who we'd tasked to seek out other civilizations to contact and trade with. They've been out of contact for far longer than they should be, and our attempts to hail them have been met with no success."

"
We can send you the coordinates of their last known location, Explorer. We wish you good luck, and may you find your way through this ordeal."

With that, the transponder went off, leaving the Explorer to go on their duty.

But just how would the Explorer set out upon their journey? Why, the same way anyone else would! With a spaceship of their own, one that had served them well.

They'd just need to make one last assessment of their ship before they were off.

may choose one Pokemon they possess to take the role of their Spaceship. The Spaceship is themed after said Pokemon, though it is still a Spaceship capable of carrying them through their mission. Any and all attacks/abilities are capabilities of the Spaceship, expressed as desires.

Prompt

Choose a Pokemon to act as your Spaceship
Describe your Spaceship
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/j6994qK.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 11:16:31 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
And so, Eddie received that little bit of exposition necessary to well and truly kick off the plot. As the transponder crackled into silence, he looked up into the darkness of the hangar to find the vessel through which he would be accomplishing this mission. [break][break]

Eddie's eyes adjusted to the darkness of the dimly lit space as he took a few steps forward. Before him, in the shadows, the silhouette of his spaceship began to come into view, though it still remained indistinct even as he drew closer. In one moment, Eddie saw the shape of something metallic and angular, but when he blinked, he could have sworn he saw the familiar shape of a Tauros watching him with impatiently swishing tails, [break][break]

“Beau? How the hell'd you get here?” [break][break]

No, no, he must have been mistaken, Eddie realized when the shape shifted into something else. He grinned when the craft finally became recognizable, and his walk turned into a jog as the dim hangar suddenly became illuminated by bright lights all around him. [break][break]

This wasn't Beau; this was the fastest Starrunner this side of the galaxy. Shiny black and cobalt blue glimmered under the hangar lights as Eddie gave the exterior of the craft a once-over. A pair of X-shaped wings, outfitted with laser cannons that could snipe even the most evasive TYE Runners, fanned out from the small and angular cockpit. The four thrusters situated close to the bases of the wings all looked to be in working order, and so too did the sensor window housed in the long nose cone that extended out from the body of the craft. [break][break]

Eddie grinned wider as climbed up to the best seat in the house. The cockpit decompressed with a hiss as the glassy transparisteel canopy slid away for him to climb inside, and though it was a tight fit, he wouldn't trade the B-3AU Cross-wing Starrunner for anything in the universe, [break][break]

“This is Raging Bull, requesting clearance for takeoff,” Eddie called through the comms inside his ship as he slipped his helmet on. [break][break]

Click, click, click. On came the navigational systems, the on-board computer, and the laser targeting program. [break][break]

[break][break]

“All clear, Raging Bull. You're good to go.” [break][break]

Beep, beep, beep. It was time to reroute the bulk of their power to the thrusters; the take-off was always the trickiest part. [break][break]

[break][break]

“Roger; I'll be back before you know it. Raging Bull, out.” [break][break]

And now came the fun part. At the far end of the hangar, metal walls gave way to something inky and impossibly vast, punctuated by the twinkling lights of distant planets and stars. Eddie's heart raced as the thrusters began to hum in earnest and his WILD CHARGE into the cosmos began. [break][break]

“Alright bud,” he beamed as he gave the console a little pat for good luck, “Let's bring 'em home.” [break][break]

The hangar became a whirl of gray metal and bright lights around him as the thrusters picked up. He – no, they, hurtled forward, faster and faster, and Eddie's hands gripping the controls for dear life as G-forces rocked his body and the craft alike. Just a little more, just a little faster – [break][break]

With one final roaring cry, the Starrunner surged forward off of the end of the runway, soaring out into the great dark beyond, and proved that it could live up to it's well-earned name. Eddie whooped for joy as his journey began in earnest, too elated to worry about whatever ordeal was to come.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 23:47:00 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[player]https://file.garden/Ze-SbFmahEcRvg_Y/Wander%20Space%20I%20quiet.mp3[/player]
Wandering Through Space

[attr="class","puppycat"]Swat them away
[attr="class","monody"]
Bugging You
For a mission such as this one, time was of the essence; with every passing minute, the trail would grow colder. And if the Traveler's life were in danger, every moment wasted meant they grew closer to their demise.

So that was why they sent the Explorer whose ship was built for speed. If anyone could reach the Traveler before a vague, undefined doom reached them.

And so the eager Explorer took their seat, speeding forth in their Spaceship into the infinite, unknowable cosmos.

———

Not all cared for an Explorer's duty, though.

It wouldn't be long after the Explorer's departure that they'd be alerted to the approach of a handful of strike-craft - 4 CT1FY fighters, as they'd quickly discover.

Soon after, they'd receive a hail from one of the strike craft.

"
We of the Bug Coalition welcome you, Explorer!"

The Bug Coalition was a group of space pirates, infamous for their numbers - if not for anything else.

"
It's customary for any Explorer that comes across our territory to offer their spaceship as tribute! Of course, it doesn't matter if the Explorer wants to or not - we just want the parts."

It'd seem that the Explorer had a fight on their hands…

Prompt

Write out your battle against the 4 CT1FY strike craft. You must have your Spaceship utilize at least 3 different attacks, and incorporate at least 1 ability it possesses. You may control the CT1FY fighters and have them use attacks appropriate to a Cutiefly. They will attempt to use their superior numbers to their advantage.
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/65OzR4E.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 11:49:26 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Of course this wouldn't be the effortless trip that Eddie hoped that it would be. He grumbled a curse to himself as the heat signatures of four small craft appeared on the console's targeting display; it'd be just his luck that he'd run into the most obnoxious band of pests this side of the Farthest Rim, [break][break]

“Yeah, well, I'll tell ya where you can shove yer god damn tribute-” [break][break]

The console's display shifted as Eddie silently engaged his craft's ANGER POINT protocol, [break][break]

“Eat space-dust, you pirate bastards!” [break][break]

Eddie's ship surged forward, breaking through the formation of CTIFY fighters as the thrusters flared to life once more. The little buggers followed in hot pursuit, the sound of laser-fire echoing through the void all around him. [break][break]

[break][break]

Two of the fighters rushed forward to run on either side of Eddie's craft, their ships flashing bright in a distracting DAZZLING GLEAM that threatened to overwhelm Eddie's targeting systems. He just grinned as he kept his eyes trained on the whirling stars and lights all around him through the angular glass that surrounded the cockpit; they had just played right into his hand. [break][break]

Because, of course, the kinetic shield that swathed his ship as part of the ANGER POINT protocol just converted the energy swirling around him into a concussive force that could be used against enemy ships in such close proximity. With the flick of a few switches, the Starrunner LASHed OUT, expelling a dark pulse of energy all around itself and sending the two fighters whirling away into the dark. [break][break]

They'd be back, though, and their buddies were already gaining on him again. Another fighter sailed forward at speeds Eddie didn't think the craft was capable of, whirling above and around him to try and distract from the other fighter sailing somewhere below his ship. He had to shake them somehow; redirecting some power to the auxiliary thrusters, the Starrunner soared faster still with an AQUA JET, hoping to outpace even the fastest craft that the Bug Coalition's fleet had to offer. [break][break]

He was almost out of the woods now, but the CT1FY weren't ready to let their prize go. The four craft reconvened, darting erratically somewhere behind Eddie, and he watched the console with some anxious frustration as he realized what they were aiming to do. The energy signatures were off the charts; they were redirecting power to their weapon systems, hoping to overwhelm him with the combined force of their sonic-powered artillery. The dreaded BUG BUZZ assault had been the death of many a wayward explorer, but Eddie was determined not to meet the same fate, [break][break]

“Alright bud,” Eddie murmured as his eyes darted from his console display to the switches and buttons and dials all around him, “Just give me a little more so we can shake 'em. I'm countin' on you.” [break][break]

Though the Starrunner was just a hunk of circuitry and quadranium steel, Eddie swore that this ship had a heart and soul of it's own. The B-3AU had always given it's all for Eddie, and this dire hour would be no exception. [break][break]

[break][break]

Systems blared shrill warnings and flashed violent shades of red as the ship drew from a font of energy that Eddie didn't know it possessed. But of course, how could he have forgotten? This ship possessed a unique feature not found in its other Starrunner kin; this bad boy had a core of pure Terastalium, one of the rarest and most potent materials in the entire galaxy. “The stuff of dreams”, as it was often called, gave Eddie's Starrunner an edge over almost any other ship in its class. [break][break]

So in a final flash of blinding light, the ship was suddenly swathed in a cascading glow of brilliant white and blue and gold, radiant and shimmering, a star unto itself. All around it, a TERA BLAST suddenly flared out like a raging supernova, propelling the ship to faster speeds still and sending the fighters scattering all in one fell swoop. [break][break]

Eddie grinned so broadly that his face started to hurt, [break][break]

“Attaboy! I knew I could count on you!” [break][break]

Something on the console seemed to flicker for just a brief moment in reply. Eddie blinked, and it was gone, but he could have sworn that the ship seemed to hum all around him with some bit of pride at a job well done.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 0:13:59 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

[attr="class","puppycat"]Hi!
[attr="class","monody"]
01001000 01101001 00100001
Needless to say, the Explorer wasn't going to give up their beloved Spaceship. Not without a fight.

And a fight they certainly gave; the CT1FY fighters were not to be taken lightly, and their numbers could have overwhelmed a weaker Explorer. But this one fought with all they had - and at the crux of their battle, took down every fighter with a decisive blow.

And perhaps the Explorer wasn't the only one who seemed to enjoy their victory.

But they couldn't bask in glory for long; they had a job to do. And it was only a matter of time before Bug Coalition reinforcements arrived.

So off they would go.

———

Their next stop would be an intended one: it was the last place the Traveler's ship had stayed for a period of time - which had been weeks ago.

A cold lead was still a lead.

Though once the Explorer arrived there, they'd find nothing in the way of life. But what they could spot was a P0RG0N probe. They were autonomous ships sent out by the Steel Legion, to assess as much of the galaxy as they could.

None could really say they knew what a legion of synthetics had planned.

And in the off-chance they didn't notice the probe, it would make its presence known by hailing their ship via an open channel.

"
Awwww what a cute little ship! It's so rare that I get to see more than one ship a cycle!"

The probe spun around, almost like an excited pet - but close observation would reveal that not all its thrusters were functioning properly.

"
What'cha doin all the way out here?"

Prompt

Speak with the P0RG0N probe
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.minisnailhouse a]font: 7pt roboto; color: #666666;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse]width: 500px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleft]width: 79px; height: 200px; float: left; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/mH1oth5.png'); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeleftoverlay]width: 79px; height: 30px; padding-top: 170px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeleftoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeright]width: 420px; height: 200px; float: right; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/65OzR4E.png'); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Chromeoverlay]width: 420px; height: 80px; padding-top: 120px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .Chromeoverlay]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45); transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.puppycat]width: 200px; font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; float: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.lemonsoda]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color:#f5f5f5; float: left; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .lemonsoda]width: 200px; transition: all 0.5s linear; [/newclass][newclass=.NOSTALGIA]width: 0px; height: 1px; background-color: #f1f1f1; float: left; z-index: 2px; position: relative; transition: all 0.5s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .NOSTALGIA]width: 280px; transition-duration: 0.5s; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse a]font-size: 5pt; font-family: roboto; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; font-weight: normal;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .puppycat]opacity: 1; transition: 0.7s; transition-delay: .5s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass][newclass=.Stayingforawhile]width: 50px; height: 50px; border: 4px solid #ffffff; transform: rotate(45deg); position: relative; margin-bottom: -28px;[/newclass][newclass=.monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(100%); transition: all 0.8s linear;[/newclass][newclass=.snailhouse:hover .monody]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 16:06:24 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Now that those pests had been swatted away, Eddie could get back down to business. As his craft pulled toward the coordinates of the Traveler's last known sighting, he squinted into the dark void and suddenly realized that he wasn't alone in this lonely little corner of the galaxy, [break][break]

“Oh, uh, thanks!” Eddie called back through his comms, surprised and admittedly a little delighted by the appearance of the gregarious little probe, “I'm out here lookin' for someone. A friend'a mine was out here a few weeks back, but I ain't seen hide or hair of 'em in a minute.” [break][break]

As the P0RG0N pirouetted against the inky void of darkness and stars, Eddie also noted that something about the movement seemed wrong, a little off-kilter. Maybe the poor guy was hurt in need of repairs? [break][break]

“Hey bud, I think one'a your back thrusters is out.” [break][break]

Eddie stopped a moment and took a mental inventory of his cargo space and the tools at his disposal, [break][break]

“You need some help gettin' patched up?” [break][break]

The galaxy could be a cruel and unforgiving place. The P0RG0N probe would have every right to turn down Eddie's offer of assistance, because people out here offering to lend a hand were just as likely to take your ship for scrap as they were to actually provide assistance. But Eddie considered it something of a personal responsibility to help bolster the ranks of the latter group of kindhearted spacefarers. Maybe it was just that romantic streak of his talking, but Eddie liked to think that doing a little good here and there could help outshine the cold, crushing darkness of the cosmos that surrounded them.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]eddie answers the probe's question and asks if they need help with repairs [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 22:11:59 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

[attr="class","puppycat"]Time
[attr="class","monody"]
01010100 01101001 01101101 01100101
"Weeks?" the probe asked, though it'd answer its own inquiry a moment later. "Oh, right! That's one'a those measurements fleshies use to measure time!"

The probe's tailfins swung up and down, unable to contain its joy at knowing such a concept.

"
Yeah, it was a few weeks back that they flew on by. I talked to'em for a bit, but then they left before I could ask everything I wanted. Kinda rude…but I think they weren't happy with some of the stuff I asked."

At the mention of its faulty thruster, the probe's head seemed to crane back, to peek at it.

"
Oh, right. Yeah, those've been out for a lotta cycles…think it's been about five-hundred sixty-three years in fleshie time. And it's something my self-repair protocol can't fix, so that sucks. Just been stuck here since then."

The Explorer's offer piqued the probe's interest, and the Explorer's ship would notify a thermal buildup on the outer edges of the probe's head. "
Oh! You're the first fleshie to offer to help like that! If you got the equipment, then I'd really appreciate it."

Granted, it would take some time for the Explorer to fix up the probe's thrusters to proper condition. Yet despite the silence of space, it wouldn't be a quiet job: the probe would talk to them as they worked.

"
So what kinda fleshie are you? The last one I talked to said they were some kind of Traveler."

Prompt

Speak with the P0RG0N probe as you work
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 10:43:21 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The probe had provided an interesting bit of insight. So, they had had a little chat with the Traveler, and the Traveler took off, and apparently the Traveler hadn't been particularly thrilled by some of the questions offered. Good info, but it didn't exactly get Eddie any closer to finding the guy. [break][break]

But the chase could wait for just a few more minutes (or whatever the equivalent measurement of time was out here). Eddie had a probe to patch up, because suffering over half a millennium with a broken thruster was about as cruel as this galaxy could get. Why the hell had it taken this long for someone to lend a helping hand? [break][break]

“You got it, bud!” [break][break]

With just a quick tap of some buttons on the ship's console, a small drone was deployed, armed with a variety of tools to help fix whatever was ailing the P0RG0N. Eddie concentrated on the video feed projected to his console's display, brow furrowing with concentration as he carefully entered precise commands to the drone to facilitate the repair job, [break][break]

“Huh?” [break][break]

Eddie had become so engrossed in his repairs that he hadn't registered the probe's question at first. He blinked stupidly as he stared at the console's display, a little at a loss for how to reply, [break][break]

“I, uh, guess I'm an Explorer.” [break][break]

Or at least, that was his role in this story. But people were so much more than the parts they played, weren't they? [break][break]

“'Least, that's what they call me while I'm out here. Back home, I'm a soldier. Back at my old home, I was a construction worker.” [break][break]

Eddie had always mentally defined himself by the things he could physically, tangibly, do. After all, how else could he measure his worth in this world than by the mark he left on it? He idly wondered if the Traveler thought the same way, [break][break]

“I take it you asked my pal the same thing?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 23:03:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

[attr="class","puppycat"]Joy?
[attr="class","monody"]
01101010 01101111 01111001 00111111
The Explorer went to work on the P0RG0N probe, sending out a manually-controlled drone to do the actual work.

The probe did its best to stay still as the Explorer did their work, but there would still be intermittent giggles or twitches from the probe, as if it were being tickled. "
Sorry," the probe apologized. "I'm not used to someone working on me while I'm active."

As they worked, the Explorer answered the probe's question, explaining they were an Explorer now, a Soldier before that, and a Construction Worker before that.

"
Woooooow," the probe exclaimed. "I'm always surprised how many different jobs a fleshie can do. You aren't built for a specific purpose - you can do whatever you feel like."

They were't just a machine built for a singular purpose - they had many roles before this, and they had their current role. And perhaps, someday, they'd find a new calling.

Who knew what the future held?

"
Oooooook, so when I asked this next question, the Traveler I talked to got kinda upset. But I really wanna ask you, so please don't get mad."

There was a brief moment of pause - one where a living creature might take a breath before asking something serious.

"
Are you truly happy doing what you're doing?"

Prompt

Answer the question while you work.
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Fly, my Wings | Gym
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 17:28:09 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Huh, this little guy wasn't pulling any punches. Eddie paused his repairs, rubbing his chin as he considered his answer, [break][break]

“I think so?” [break][break]

The P0RG0N laughed and squirmed while he worked, so Eddie quickly returned his attention to the drone's feed, making a dozen micro-adjustments to accommodate for the probe's apparent ticklishness, [break][break]

“Its got its good parts and its bad parts, same as anything else, but I like bein' able to help folks and keep 'em safe. Plus, I get to work with some real good people.” [break][break]

There were a handful of folks he had stood alongside in the face of some truly awful stuff that Eddie would never forget. Trainers, gym leaders, sheriffs and Rangers; good people, earnest people, people who were willing to put everything on the line to fight the good fight. [break][break]

But Eddie's smile faltered a little as he recalled something else; a Walking Wake ripping an outpost to shreds. Toxic filth poisoning the masses. A press conference gone up in flames. [break][break]

He shook his head quickly, as if waking himself from a dream, and punched in a command to finish soldering the last frayed wire in the P0RG0N's chassis. The drone closed the maintenance panel with a click and it returned to Eddie's ship with efficient haste, [break][break]

“But, yeah, I think I'm happy.” [break][break]

Eddie looked out of the glass paneling of his ship to watch the P0RG0N test out the newly-finished repairs, [break][break]

“What'd the Traveler say when you asked 'em?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP