Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,815 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THE VALOR INITATIVE
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 9:41:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE VALOR INITATIVE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

LEAGUE
PLOT-HOOK
OPEN

OVERVIEW

IN LIGHT OF THE DARKNESS DAY, the council PLACED into effect a volunteer based initiative: VALOR. Led by councilwoman , the objective of this initiative was to stabilize the region through aid and support.
[break][break]
In lieu of coming war, this initiative has been reapproved for funding to prepare for the chaos awaiting the region. Whether it be providing assistance with displaced families struggling with shelter or maintaining the region's wildlife, VALOR strives be the helping hand Hoenn severely needs.

SUPPORT

VALOR's newest iteration places focus within volunteer work with Hoenn's population as war has affected thousands of lives forever. And now more than ever, the region needs the help of its own citizens to heal the wounds carved out from its environment. And the state of region only looks to worsen in the coming months. As VALOR grows and takes shape, the expectation is not to help out just the league, but the residents of Hoenn themselves.
[BREAK][BREAK]

Below is a list of projects VALOR would take on.
[BREAK][BREAK]
[attr="class","ynospace"]

• Offer help setting up and/or assisting with a charity event. Whether it be a banquet, toy drive, food drive, clothing drive -- anything that directly helps the residents of Hoenn.
  • Help a local business rebuild and/or strengthen its security.
  • Provide warm, home cooked meals by ABC to displaced families.
  • Assist in managing temporary housing for displaced families

NOTE

This is meant to act as a PLOT HOOK that can help connect characters with similar interests as Hoenn shifts into upcoming War arc.
[BREAK][BREAK] If there are any suggestions and/or anyone who wants to help expand or modify this, please reach out, as I want this to adjust based on the active narrative and characters.
[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB