awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
puppy training
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 21:59:55 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
he's crazy busy. being elite four right now isn't something she could ever do. she couldn't see most people doing it. and hearing that their champion gone and one of their e4 members are deposed? well, it makes her worry about him. like, all the time now.

she holds greyson's cheeks in her hand and she says, "i got something i wanna tell you," and he blinks and she says, "we're gonna do this together. we're gonna be serious and we're gonna be professional 'cause we're not kids anymore."

greyson sneezes in saskia's face. her nose scrunches and she releases a long and giddy, "ewwwwww," and then she checks her phone. greyson lays on his back in the grass and plays idly with his wand.

"do you think he forgot? or got too busy?" greyson tugs her arm and she tilts her head, then scrambles to her feet.

"you made it! look," she crows and gestures to the delphox beside her, "i got a delphox now!"
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,257 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
puppy training
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 13:18:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson finds Saskia waiting for him, an easy but all too eager smile on her lips.

He becomes suspicious instantly but suppresses that doubt quickly at the sight of the Pokémon nearby.

"A Delphox?" A pleasant surprise. "That's awesome. What's its name?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]sprite here

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights