Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
l◻f◻ l◻ght (SS:G)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 16:11:38 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

Awareness washes over you like a cold ocean wave, lapping and ebbing and flowing. This is a dream. Something is wrong with it. Temp's mind is really here.

Your awareness spreads to Cillian through your deep connection with him. Somehow, deep in your subconscious, your mind is tangling with the idea that you are both going to have to make an impactful decision. It is coming fast. You do not know what it will be. You do know that it will involve loss.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 4:22:13 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest circles, keeps on his toes, but does not press the attack. He is not going to leap over the counter and try to pin his husband down. In the state that Cillian is in, it would just end up with the blond being even more upset. He knows his husband. Knows that any attempt at restraint would be met with a feral animal that would chew it's own limb off to be free. He did not want him to hurt.[break][break]

But leaving Cillian alone was more dangerous for himself. If anyone could cobble together a gun from paperclips and string, it would be his partner.[break][break]

So Tempest does his best to keep Cillian from having the time to plan.[break][break]

"I don't know! I just... it just happened! I was dreaming and then I just knew."[break][break]

Tempest tries to put more thought into it. Frowns as a slow dread starts to build.[break][break]

"We're... something... something is going to happen to us. We're going to lose something."

[attr="class","tag"] (CC: )

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 original thread

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 22:39:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp will know the moment it hits Cillian by the way he goes still, knuckles gripping the edge of the kitchen island where they ate their meals and Clover pressed fresh strawberries into their hands and Temp taught him the traditional dishes of his culture and-[break][break]

He sucks in a breath and it's colder than a Circhester winter.[break][break]

"Something's not right."[break][break]

Soft vulnerability enters his voice, hostility melting away as he realises that this was Temp, but this was not their home. Clover is gone. There are no pictures on the walls. The water in the bay outside is stagnant and pitch black.[break][break]

Temp says they're going to lose something, and Cillian closes the gap between them to cling to his husband.[break][break]

"Not each other," he mumbles, frantic. "We won't lose each other. No dream can do that."[break][break]

Even as he says it, he's having trouble convincing himself.[break][break]

"Twenty years in Galar," he whispers. "And every one spent with you."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 15:22:37 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

WILL YOU REMEMBER OR FORGET?

( The dream ends. You do not wake up quite yet, but you will be returned from where you were taken. )

You receive:

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO REMEMBER

You may apply illumina to a single pokemon in your PC following site rules for interactions with illumina.

Since you have remembered, your mind is less stressed about the occurrence. But a tie has formed between your minds, and it is possible that you feel desire to connect once more. Side effects to remembering may include:

• more likely to dream
  • more restful sleep
  • when dreaming, you are more likely to dream about your sleep study partner
  • unease about how safe you are when sleeping
  • narcolepsy
  • maladaptive daydreaming
  • traits of an obsessive personality, specifically thoughts/compulsions related to your sleep study partner
  • more emotional intelligence
  • less emotional intelligence
  • more likely to naturally connect to your sleep study partner's mind/dream together again

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO FORGET

You may apply shadow to a single pokemon in your PC following site rules for interactions with shadow.

Since you have remembered, your mind feels stress about the occurrence, about something missing. Your mind seeks completeness in whatever form that takes. Side effects to forgetting may include:

• insomnia
  • less restful sleep
  • sleepwalking
  • sleeptalking
  • nightmares
  • increased addictive behaviors, particularly that that is hedonistic
  • more likely to see hallucinations when sleep deprived
  • the unshakable feeling that something is missing
  • increased paranoia
  • more likely to naturally connect to your sleep study partner's mind/dream together again

Thanks for playing, kids. It's your choice on how the sleep study effects you. It can be as minimal or severe as you wish. You may choose to see a dream researcher about things, or another scientist, or a therapist, or a friend, or no one at all. Ultimately, I cannot control how you play things, but I do hope you will use this as a launching pad for more development. And please do tag me in the discord/in your thread if you revisit the dreamworld! I would love to read it.

There is neither obligation nor pressure to write with my character Ameena after this event, but I do guarantee a thread with anyone who wants it. Please do note that unless you should not have explicit knowledge about the steps of your abduction, but if you know Ameena ic, do feel free to be suspicious/blame her rather than trust her readily to help you with your super unusual crazy dream haha. ha. so many rocket canons signed up for this please do not kill ameena immediately

Your only obligation this cycle is to select REMEMBER or FORGET. Your posts should only be one word. You are no longer dreaming, so please do not continue roleplaying this scenario!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP