Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
Morning Encounter
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 22:40:40 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

It was early in the morning and Shinobu was sitting at his campfire on Route 102. He had spent the night in his tent, waiting out the rain. Shinobu was a hardy adventurer, but he was not foolish. He knew that if his shoes got wet while he camped, it would be all over but the memories. After setting up his campsite it was nothing more than a wait, and that waiting led into the morning. It rained extra hard on Route 102, and there weren't many trees to provide shelter for Shinobu. He was lucky enough to stay dry in his tent all night long, but when he rolled it up in the morning he noticed there was a small tear in his tent's waterproof, vinyl covering. Discouraged, Shinobu decided to try his hand at some Pokemon catching. He loved working with his team to find Pokemon, and Shinobu was an exceptional pitcher. Hoping to erase the feeling of his bad luck, Shinobu started walking down the trail with Renji, his Riolu.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Morning Encounter
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 5:11:33 GMT
shiv Avatar

NOTICE

Please complete your previous solo wild thread before starting another. This thread will count as your solo wild thread for the week of 6/24-30.

• solo wild threads will have a maximum of three pokemon spawns and one capture.

• one solo wild thread per character per week (refreshes on your timezone’s monday).

• your solo wild thread will end if you capture a pokemon or encounter all three spawns.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing