POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 4:36:54 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He would find after some of his self defense courses. Hopefully the man wasn't too tired, but it seemed to be the only time that really lined up. Paxton had arrived just before the class ended, deciding to sit in and watch it happen in silence. The more he watched, the more he was convinced he had scouted out the right person for the job. [break][break]

When the class lets out, he stands up and offers a smile and a quick wave. "Evening, sorry to catch you late in the evening. Got a minute to talk?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[/div]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

LSfrsWNS
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
talent acquisition [sapphire]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 23:15:29 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

talent acquisition

sapphire, ft.

He had only just finished small talk with a few, lingering senior citizens when the other man approached.

The Gym Leader smiled back; he had seen him enter before. It wasn't uncommon for folk with doubts to linger around the edges and simply watch, feel out for whether the community was right for them.

Now that he had come closer, that his attention wasn't split between him and countless students, however, he could recognize the man.

"It is no issue whatsoever, Mr. Concordas. A pleasure to finally make your acquaintance." He said, holding out a hand to the shorter man. "Whatever did you need of me?"

Gwyar was something of a fan of the other man's work— concise, well written reports were amongst his favorite reading material.

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 1:28:19 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He claps his hand into Gwyar's with ease, giving him a firm shake before letting it go. "I wanted to discuss PROJECT SAPPHIRE with you. I noticed you have a penchant for teaching, and I think this additional duty might be right up your ally." he said. [break][break]

Always prepared, Paxton handed over a copy of the project's proposal before he continued talking to the blonde. "A large portion of this project is going to need to be handled by League personnel. Since we're also offering a mentorship element to if I've been trying to find people for different niches." he began. [break][break]

"Of course, our focus is the research, especially with how tense the region is becoming." he said trailing off for a moment before looking back at Gwyaar. "I know you're a good Gym Leader, but I think you're also an excellent officer." he added giving pause to let the guy catch up.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 3:09:56 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

talent acquisition

sapphire, ft.

He grasped the papers as they were offered, waiting for Concordas to finish before answering succinctly.

"Understood. I accept, sir." The blonde said, nodding as he opened up the documents and began pouring over their contents.

More work on his plate, perhaps, but they were on the eve of war. Such was to be expected, and even preferable to idleness.

Sapphire may not have been a military unit, but more capable trainers in service of the league could only do the cause good.

In any case, he could take solace in knowing his hardwork as an educator had not gone unnoticed. For better or worse.

He finished reading before closing the folder.

"We've a lot of work ahead of us..." He muttered softly, before raising his gaze back to the other man. "I'll begin drafting a curriculum tonight."

The education of trainers working directly for the league, volunteers or not, needed to be more complete than that of his citizens.

Gathering volunteers from within his usual group wouldn't be difficult, though he would need to contract some expert help to better reach the public... Then there was gathering resources needed to facilitate the training, acquiring, borrowing or devising some training facilities, plus the unavoidable time needed to acquire any measure competence at minimum...

All things considered—

"What does our schedule look like, sir?"

How much time did he have to gather the first batch of volunteers and train them to competence? Was swiftness an immediate concern/priority, or was quality preferable to quantity?

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 3:36:26 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Thank you, you'll be a wonderful addition to the team." he said, rather pleased at how quickly Gwyar had agreed to it. "I'm glad you're up for the cause." he added as mention of a new curriculum was made. He made a couple of notes himself before looking back at the gym leader. [break][break]

"I don't want to overtask you, so I was thinking 3 days a week, if that's agreeable to you?" he said. "Volunteers will be mingling with all manner of League personnel. I want you to be present in case any seem up for changing career paths to becoming officers." he said. "SAPPHIRE isn't a recruitment initiative, but I want my team leads to be able to help...guide others through it, should they chose to join themselves." he said. Exposure to the different fields may entice more to join. Especially under the tension the region was in. [break][break]

"PROJECT SAPPHIRE tasking will be running almost every day of the week as people work in different shifts. But there will be work for volunteers whenever they show. We have a lot of field work the Ranger Corps needs assistance with, for example."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 1:54:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
/ (NO REWARDS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB