He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
SPECTRA Agent
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
567 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
The Right Hand Path [Extraction]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:18:44 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
SPECTRA Agent
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
567 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:22:24 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
A shadow coils around his arm. The Muramasa Hasegawa is an evil, cursed thing. It is a blade made in ancient times, roused to its full power by the circumstances of this long war. It hums in the presence of the lord of shadows, sensing its kin in the blonde. It tugs on the dog's arm, pulling him towards the power spot. It tinks against the pink mass, towards the abyssal portal in its center, leading to tunnels below.[break]
"Blondie, I think my sword wants to go on an adventure." The dog shrugs, smiling up at his superior. "Can we? C'mon. There's gotta be somethin' down there that'll help the war effort."[break]
Or somethin' to sate its bloodlust. He thinks.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
Giving up a part of me, I've let myself become you.
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:07:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The shadow sees him, and Cillian sees it in turn.[break][break]

There is a kinship he shares with them that is without equal. They are outliers among their kind. No longer just Pokémon, just as he is no longer just human. His very biology shifts in response to spikes of emotion, and his umbral claws remain regardless.[break][break]

If Hitoshi is a dog, Cillian is a wolf. Savage.[break][break]

Yet loyal to the pack, and their pack is Rocket. They venture toward the POWER SPOT under orders of their leader.[break][break]

"I've seen one of these before. There's loads of dynite ore, or there was in the one I visited with , but it's dangerous." He steps to the edge. "Nothing we can't handle."[break][break]

With a sly grin, he leaps down into the den.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
SPECTRA Agent
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
567 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:09:58 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
SPECTRA Agent
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
567 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 5:15:38 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"FOR THE GLORY OF ROCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-[break][break]
-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
"[break][break]

He lands with a thud and a roll, needing no more provocation than that to leap after his pack mate, howling and hooting and full of the fresh energy of a SPECTRA agent. His blade is in his hand, rolling with shadow energy. It hungers, and there will be ample blood within these caverns.[break]
He nods his head in one direction, and starts to walk. Some part of him remembers old adventures in another land, so close to these poisoned tera crystals. It's a sudden flash of deja vu, like they've done this before. They fought monsters in those days. All they do now is scoop up ore, loads and loads of the stuff, and the dog loads it into his pack.[break]
"Hey, Blondie, how does a shadow Pokemon get made? Brownie says you're the expert, and this blade o' mine was locked up for at least fifty years before I got my hands on it."

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 6:17:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian lands with feline grace, claws leaving thin lines in the earth. His eyes struggle to adjust to the dark until he sends out an ILLUMINA SYLVEON to light their path.[break][break]

They are not alone. Footsteps echo from elsewhere in the twisting caverns, and the roar of some distant Pokemon trembles along the walls. Their picks strike ore, joining the chorus.[break][break]

They are far past Cillian trying to teach Hitoshi his name.[break][break]

"There are a few ways we know of, and perhaps others we don't." By we he speaks of Rocket, of himself, of anyone who might study the shadow. "Ultra Beast poisons, contact with Necrozma. Recently, I discovered they could be created from bad dreams." Perhaps 's dream research would bear fruit after all. "We could create our own once, in the labs, but that technology is lost to us."[break][break]

He's tried and failed to replicate it.[break][break]

LEFT

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
SPECTRA Agent
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
567 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 9:45:10 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
SPECTRA Agent
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
567 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 9:55:57 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Huuuh..” The dog strains his brain, trying hard to think up how any of those things could apply to his Pokémon. Bad dreams? Necrozma? Ultra Beasts? Such things as those are beyond him, save the dreams. He seems to dismiss the question as unsolvable. Instead, he fixates on the beautifully bright Sylveon. It’s like a fairy from some old story, guiding them through the darkness. [break]
Every now and then, they run across others. Several of them are lost League personnel, trapped down here in the cave. Those, he kills out of hand in their delirium. He is not without remorse, but he is certainly without mercy. It is his duty to act as the fang of the underbosses, beasts, and admins. It’s their poor fortune that the man and hound who find them down in the dark are on the wrong side. [break]
Yer some kinda archaeologist or historian, yeah? You know ‘bout Muramasa? Made real good swords, but they’re cursed? This sword’s been with the Hasegawa since the Sengoku days, when all the four eastern regions were at war. It’s old. Maybe Muramasa made it this way, or maybe it just drank enough blood to be what it’s supposed to be.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 21:25:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian laughs, the sound echoing down the tunnel.[break][break]

"Neither," he disputes with a shake of his head, "though I do enjoy archaeology, and history was my second major. I'm a paleontologist." Almost automatically, as though he's used to elaborating, he adds, "I study fossils. Revive them, too."[break][break]

Blood spatters glittering veins of ore as Hitoshi delivers Rocket's justice. Cillian does not have to lift a finger.[break][break]

"But I've heard of Muramasa, yes."
[break][break]
He does not know much beyond the rumours of cursed blades. Never has he considered that the curse might be one of shadow, and not of mere myth.[break][break]

"Hm. If enough bad dreams can make a shadow, perhaps decades of bloodshed might do the same."[break][break]

His pick impacts blood-streaked ore with an echoing crack.

MINE

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
SPECTRA Agent
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
567 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 3:40:03 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
SPECTRA Agent
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
567 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 3:41:36 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"All those big words bleed together." The words are somewhere between a grumble and a self-deprecating laugh. Higher academia is beyond him. Any real human education, the sort proper children not raised in a fancy whorehouse might receive, was denied him. His lessons were and are the hard, feral things of the street, lessons of where to eat and what not to say and how to bow his head just so. Those were better lessons, at least back then...[break]
But just now, he feels bashful. It's relatively new. Yumi afforded her dog some level of freedom in exchange for his fang, claw, and blade, but bashfulness is distinctly human.[break]

"Anyway...guess the part that matters is that it's useful." They are once more unmolested, nothing happens in these dyna ore mines. More pay dirt. More trips to the buffet, the panchinko parlors, a little put away for a sygna suit. He daydreams about being the first SPECTRA agent to own one, and how that might afford him just the edge he needs against the League's avatars. His eyes fall upon the blade, and he feels sad that it can no longer bond to him that way.[break]

"Welp, Blondie, looks like we've got all we can carry. We good to head back?" If the affirmative is given, he turns and heads back to the world above. Somewhere along the way, a few ores are cast aside to throw the hounds off their trail. It's a good trick, and nothing more accosts them along the way.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 8:53:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Paleo's just a fancy way of saying old as fuck." The underboss laughs, seemingly unbothered by Hitoshi's lack of education. "Not just fossils, either. All kinds of ancient life. Plants, bugs, fish. But I liked the fossils best."[break][break]

He nods in agreement about the usefulness of the sword. A blade was an excellent thing to have on the brink of war, and a shadowed one moreso.[break][break]

"Nothing's bothered with us yet, but we can't afford to be complacent. Take what's comfortable to carry; we can always come back and get the rest another time."[break][break]

With the orders given, they begin the climb.[break][break]

LESSEN LOAD

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,798 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 22:38:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB