She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
EXTRACTION: Robin & Yuina
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 16:32:12 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 16:36:15 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She was feeling dizzy. Were the power spots emanating power perceivable to people? It could've been psychosomatic, but it could've been real. Her Sinistea didn't seem to be acting weirdly. Was it all in Robin's head? She had been to ultra space several times and nearly died more than once. This felt similar. Anticipation made her belly flip, but she was also eager to see what was down there.

"I didn't know being a Ranger would lead to things like this," she confessed to her partner in crime, Yuina. She needed to talk to deal with the nerves. "I'm not a very experienced spelunker, but I like a challenge." And as they neared the edge, it became clear that the only way through was down.

Leap into the Power Spot

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 2:33:14 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Sitting astride Rasza's shoulders, Yuina took note of a couple of readings on a piece of equipment that she had before looking to Robin. She remembered the young woman, it felt like an eternity ago already... Well before she had come to realize many of the things that she carried with her now.[break][break]
"Being a ranger means doing what you can when you can," Yuina offered first, but her tone was soft, encouraging even.[break]
"But challenging yourself comes with its own intricacies doesn't it? It's a careful balance, make sure you don't beat yourself up about it, or you'll fall off," she tried to say, both as a caution and a praise. Robin was taking great initiative in trying to help studying the power spots that were causing problems all across the region, but she shouldn't feel the need to sacrifice herself to something, when she could be of greater importance elsewhere.[break][break]
"No spelunking necessary if you'd like," Yuina offered with room on Rasza's neck just behind her. If Robin so chose, then the two of them would be off in their descent into the depths.

notes[break]
Choice: Leap into the power spot +50 rks points[break]
Total: 50 RKS Points[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 14:49:36 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 14:56:14 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Yuina was wise. It'd been a long time since Robin had seen her. They'd first met making up a move for that pokemon contest, with Yuina's Kyoko and her Mun. Since that day, so much had happened in Hoenn. Robin had grown a lot, but it had been a bumpy road. She needed to be able to protect so many people now, and it felt like she was running out of time to do it.

"You're right," she conceded. "It doesn't help anyone to try and put the world on my shoulders." She descended into the pit alongside Yuina. "I'll get my game face on," she promised with a signature grin.

At the very least, this was cool. She hadn't been to one of these dynamax-enabling spots before. She also hadn't known what to expect, but forking paths wasn't on the list. "Which way?" She looked left, then right. "I feel like left is a luckier path..."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:02:19 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Making their way into the depths below, Yuina nodded with Robin as she spoke, considering her words. It was a balance that she herself was still learning, trying to undertake so much while fighting off the threats that she knew loomed in her future... But if there was one thing for certain that she was learning...[break][break]
"It doesn't help, no, but you can let others help you... And that's okay. Sometimes its easier to carry something with another pair of hands," Yuina returned, there wasn't weakness or inability in allowing someone to walk her path with her.[break][break]
They came down to a set of diverging paths, and where Robin had a feeling about one way, Yuina agreed as Rasza huffed at a series of sounds, groans and snarls coming from their right...[break]
"I think you're right, luckier it is," she agreed, choosing to head towards their left.

notes[break]
Choice: Go Left +50 rks points[break]
Total: 100 RKS Points[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:02:43 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:11:21 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gah, Yuina really did seem to know a lot. "You're like a grandma," Robin blurted out. Then, her face grew warm as she realized that didn't really sound like a compliment. "I mean you're wise. Like, that's good sage advice. The kind of thing would say, though, not as profound probably." She laughed, thinking about the bossman. She hadn't seen him in a hot minute. Their last interaction had involved interdream mist, and it'd been really scary.

Speaking of.

The world around them seemed to morph supernaturally. Robin prepared herself for a psychic's trick, but all that appeared as a Dragapult, missing chunks of its own body in sections where the body is more dragon and less ghost, more solid. The Dragapult shouldn't have been alive as parts of its bones and organs were visible.

A hallucination, then, but as it readied a phantom force at her, Sinistea and Robin dove out of the way of the strike and found the spot they'd been standing at had a scorch mark. "Sin, mist us!" The Sinistea generated aromatic mist, but the mist visibly filled the space where the Dragapult was. The Dragapult faded from view slowly.

"How...?"

Hallucination!

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:21:55 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

For better or for worse, Yuina could only share this advice as she continued to learn an entire lifetime's worth of lessons and wisdom within the span of under a year that she had been living this new life in Hoenn. Everything was very fresh and very profound... And it seemed that Robin took well to the bits that she could share.[break][break]
She took no offense to Robins' kind words, but before Yuina could offer any words of her own, they were faced with a truly monstrous sight...[break][break]
A ghostly strike was made by the should be dead creature, but when robin and her Pokemon moved to attack, it vanished as if it had never been there at all...[break]
"That's... It could be so many things... It could be our exposure to dynergy, but for it to be a shared vision/experience is strange. Dynergy hasn't been reported to have any inter dream mist like qualities, but that was a manifestation of something... Yuina began to wonder, there were so many variables and so many possibilities, what could that have possibly been?

notes[break]
Choice: confront a hallucination made real +50 rks points[break]
Total: 150 RKS Points[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:22:18 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:54:59 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

So, the League really didn't know much about Dynamax. The odd effects here were still being studied. It felt a little dangerous, then, for them to be here. Robin had been starting to notice just how at-risk she was with the different excursions offered to her like that of Area Zero. It was painting a grim picture of the League, but Robin chose to believe it was all for the collective safety of Hoenn.

She picked up several chunks of the Dynite ore. "This will be good to study, then. It'd be cool if we could put this ore into projectors and like, create sick movies with it." A fun development from the anomalies of the region, rather than one centered on war. But before she could get far with them, she found herself disoriented. Vertigo left her feeling wobbly. She dropped most of what she was carrying. "This place might warrant some suits or something for protection.... I don't feel so good."

Lessen the load and leave

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 17:06:39 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Rasza stayed on alert, should the dead and deadly dragon choose to manifest again within the surging energy of the power spot. Yuina took some notes, looked at an energy reader for other data, and began to gather a couple of crystals with Robin before she started to feel the fatigue of this much exposure.[break][break]
"Hey, we're okay," Yuina urged, relinquishing some of what she had to give Robin some stability.[break]
"Let's get you out of here, we accomplished a lot and have some good information to go off of. Great work Robin," she offered as she helped the girl become more stable, and off they made their way to get out of the power spot's caverns.

notes[break]
Choice: Lessen the load +100 rks points[break]
Total: 250 RKS Points[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 22:59:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven