Des
He/Him
10 29
Circhester, Galar
Heterosexual
Civilian
6'4" height
6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
9 posts
Desmond King DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pap
Desmond King
Coffee with the right amount of sugar [s/c]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 17:22:18 GMT
Desmond King Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desmond king"]
[attr="class","post"]

Hoenn has been full of surprises so far. He’d seen the news of course. The whole world has been in tumultuous times for a while now. He’d always felt fortunate that it wasn’t really something he’s had to worry about. Even with Hoenn being the hot bed for all types of issues, the people here didn’t really show it. At least, not to him. Hell, he’d even been told about a new, trendy app here as soon as he made landfall. Figuring there was no harm in it, he’d download the app and grab whatever pictures he could find on his phone to fill out the profile. Struggle for the next few hours or so figuring out what to even type to fill out the profile.[break][break]
Desmond never saw himself as a pursuant man, especially when it came to people who only had a vague blurb about their personality and interests. He’d always felt he was the more physical type- that he’d be the man of few words he normally is, even online. Hell, this Trainer’s Eye thing was the first social media account he’s ever made. So, he’d color himself surprised when he found himself asking for a meetup with a woman whose profile just brought the words out of him.[break][break]
He'd walk through the city, glancing down at his phone when there were no passersby. His need to be prepared was kicking in, he had the name ‘Rustboro’ burned into his mind but would still find himself flicking through screens to go back to her profile and confirm that this city was her location. He did this more times than he’d like to admit, almost obsessively checking to make sure he wasn’t wrong.[break][break]
He would hold in a sigh before looking back at the quaint coffee shop. Fitting the name of the city it was rather rustic, but eye-catchingly so. Unique enough to catch his eye. Once he was finally convinced with himself, he’d flip out his phone once more, swipe to the right screen and start tapping away. Erasing. Starting over and erasing again until he’d finally decided.[break][break]
“Gonna send my location. Hopefully this spot isn’t a tourist trap.”[break][break]
He’d look down at his get up. He wore the cleanest loose black shirt he’d brought with him. A pair of worn, faded, yellow pants and white sneakers that he spent a good amount of time cleaning before heading out for the day. “’Lotta work to do Des.” He’d berate himself, already hearing his little sister in his head chewing him out for not looking his best. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Coffee Date [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunstest4]--accent:#daa520;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
56 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 23:48:51 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest5"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

sugar to my coffee

During the earlier part of her day, Airi spent the majority of her time hiking down a peaceful nature trail with her Pokémon to engage in an easy workout that is not only good for their body, but also their mind and spirit, too. After spending some time with nature and her Pokémon, Airi returned back to her place to take shower and prepare for her coffee date. She was a little skeptical about downloading the social media app on her cell phone at first, but after speaking with Kouji the other day she took a chance and downloaded it. So far, she has only encountered one creep over the app, and she was able to put him in his place quite with any major issues or concerns. She was a bit surprised when Desmond sent her a message and asked to take her out for a cup of coffee. Oddly enough, she did not have any reservations about accepting his offer. From what she has been to tell by speaking with him over the social media platform is that he seems to be quite respectful, a bit charming, friendly. He is also quite easy on the eyes, too.
[break][break]

Airi took a few minutes to enjoy a long, relaxing shower before changing into a cute outfit. A simple yet cute and stylish flora tank top with soft greens and pinks, a white miniskirt, and pair of pink heel highs. For once, it felt good to wear something different other than her Ranger uniform for a change. She chose this particular outfit because she can wear it almost anywhere wear without coming across as too overdressed or underdressed for the occasion. This would be her first-time meeting Desmond in person, and she wishes to impress him. She applied her favorite scent of perfume and a coat of soft pink lipstick before grabbing her belongings and heading outside of the door. Luckily, she is not too far away from the coffee shop.

[break][break]

Airi's pink high heels rapped against the warm concrete as she made her way across the street to reach coffee shop. Her dark mocha-hued hair gently flowing in the wind as her curvaceous hips and thighs sway from side with each step. She smiles and waves at a couple of familiar faces walking pass her as she moved closer towards the cafe. Immediately, deep azure eyes orbs take noticed of the tall, handsome gentleman standing outside of the coffee. A gentle smile spreads against her painted lips as she strutted towards him.

[break][break]

"Desmond?" She asks, trying her best not to sound too nervous. He looks like Desmond. Hopefully, it is him or else she will feel quite embarrassed for making such a mistake. "It's Airi," she added, her gentle smile still in place across her lips.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Coffee date. <3

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunstest5]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest5]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pap

Des
He/Him
10 29
Circhester, Galar
Heterosexual
Civilian
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
9 posts
Desmond King DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pap
Desmond King
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 4:02:31 GMT
Desmond King Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

With the little time he had to himself, his habit got him getting ready to bother one of his siblings. Or a check up as he'd call it. Thankfully, when he heard his name called he practically jumped to attention. It felt like forever and a day since he'd heard someone else call him by his first name with no honorifics or declarations. He couldn't help but let out the alert "Yes!" before even looking in the direction of the person who called him. Looking in the direction, he couldn't stop the blush from creeping its way to his cheeks.
[break][break]
"Wow." He tried his best to suppress a gulp. Desmond always pegged himself as the type to always look respectful, and when that pang of guilt hit him, he shook himself from the trance that visually drinking in Airi's beauty caused. He lectured himself to play it cool, the last thing he wanted was to come off as a pervert. "Sorry about that. It's just not every day you see someone look even more beautiful than the picture let on." he chuckled, hoping to laugh off the embarrassing moment. Still stiff after his poor display, he'd extend his hand for a shake. "Well, thanks for meeting with me Airi." Saying the name to commit it to memory.
[break][break]
Once greetings were out of the way, Desmond would open the door to the cafe open. Gesturing for Airi to head in first with an, "After you." Getting the moment to compose himself, he could only kick himself even more with how casually put together he was while Airi's- well what she is! It wasn't everyday you found someone who knew exactly what to wear and how to wear it. And damn, does she know how to wear it. He wasn't about to let those primal urges dictate anything though, not when he's just meeting this person for the first time. He knew he needed to get to know her first and hopefully, he'd do just that. Moving to the counter Des would ask, "So, from a coffee drinker to a tea drinker, what would you recommend I get?" Of course he saw all types of trendy drinks and teas he could see himself enjoying but why not try something new? When in Hoenn after all.
[break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Coffee Date

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#306754;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
56 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 22:38:15 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

sugar to my coffee

A couple of soft giggles escape from her soft, pink lips and a small shade of blush kisses her cheeks as she hears his charming words. "Aren't you quite the charmer," she teases him. Her breathtaking azure eyes taking a few seconds to glance over his overall appearance. Neat and simple. She extends her dainty hand out to engage in a friendly handshake with Desmond before returning her hand back to side. "And thank you for the invite. It is good to know that you are not some creep. Or is it too early for me to say that?" She asks, simply teasing him a little bit more.

[break][break]

"Thanks!" She says, smiling, then walking pass him. The sweet and enticing scent of her perfume lingering behind her as she walked inside of the cute and cozy coffee shop. She stood at the bar carefully glancing over the drink menu. Despite being a loyal customer, Airi still likes to check out the menu for any new added flavors or surprise treats. She slowly turns her around to face Desmond when he smirks to her. Naturally, a wide and alluring smile curls around the corners of her lips as her dreamy-azure eyes connects with his captivating orbs. "Hmm. It depends, are you in the mood for coffee or tea? Oh, yeah! There's boba tea, too! But umm... The Roserade Tea (cranberry-like flavor mixed with hibiscus tea) is popular with a lot of natives. It is sweet, with a little tartness. It is refreshing and gorgeous! The Chocolate Nuzleaf Iced Coffee (chocolate and hazelnut iced coffee) is delicious and full of flavors! There's so the Blaziken Dolce Latte (pumpkin spice latte), if you are a cinnamon lover and not afraid of a little spice! The Azurill Boba Tea (blue raspberry boba flavor) is fun flavor and the boba just explodes inside of your mouth!" She gives him a few suggestions, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she discusses the menu with him.

[break][break]

"Lots of good flavors, you cannot go wrong with all of the flavors on the menu," she assures him. She then turns to the barista to order herself a Chocolate Nuzleaf Iced Coffee. Hopefully, Desmond will not feel too overwhelmed by all of the options.
[break][break]

NOTES

Coffee date. <3

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunstest5]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pap

Des
He/Him
10 29
Circhester, Galar
Heterosexual
Civilian
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
9 posts
Desmond King DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pap
Desmond King
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 2:40:29 GMT
Desmond King Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Desmond did everything he could to stop his internal screams from reaching the outside when Airi’s verbal jab hit him. Could he deny it? No, not with how the past few minutes turned out. Ignore it? Well that’d be an easy way to sour the mood. No, the only thing he could really do was, “No- I mean, yes! Not a single creep here. No ma’am.” He’d blush out. He couldn’t stop the sigh this time, thankfully it let him calm himself after Airi’s bullseye tease. “Definitely not my finest work.” [break][break]
Desmond could only chuckle hearing her so excitedly ramble off suggestions. “I gotta say. I was expecting you would know a thing or two about this menu, but I wasn’t quite expecting that.” It was simultaneously impressive and adorable, and a nice thing to learn about his new acquaintance. He’d watch her order and think about his for a bit since she thankfully knew exactly what she wanted. He looked back at the menu, rolled his head from side to side, and thought back on her words before saying to the teller, “I’ll have a Chocolate Nuzleaf as well.” Was it partly because she ordered it? Absolutely. Was it mainly because Hoenn climate has been harder to adjust to than he thought, and he couldn’t stomach anything hot? Just as much. [break][break]
He’d pay the teller for the drinks and watch as the barista went to work. Giving him some time to mull over a conversation starter. Once they were handed their drinks, Desmond would lead back outside to one of the patio tables, pull a seat out for Airi and wait for her to sit before sitting across from her. “So Airi." he'd announce hoping to get her attention. Just now noticing the vibrant color of her eyes. "Is Hoenn a place on your travel bucket list or has it been home for a while now?” He asked before taking a draw from his drink. “Oh, that’s good.” [break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

Coffee Date

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
56 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 20:10:57 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

sugar to my coffee

A few soft giggles escaped from her soft, luscious lips as she notices that her previous words seem to have caught him off guard and even made him a bit fluster. To be honest, she did not mean to cause him any stress. She simply wished to tease him a bit to help lighten the mood between the two of them. Her nervousness may not be as obvious as Desmond at moment, but it is still there. "No worries. All good vibes." She says, a sweet smile curling against her lips.

[break][break]

A warm blush overtakes her fair face the exact moment Desmond mentions that he did not expect her to give so much detail with the variety of beverages listed on the menu. "Oh... Umm... My apologies. I am sure that must have been a bit overwhelming to hear... I tend to get a little carried away when it comes to discussing teas and coffee," she admitted, breaking eye contact, then shifting her eyes back towards the menu as she makes an attempt to gather herself. She later smiles and turns her head back towards him after she hears him ordering the same beverage as her. "It seems like you trust my judgement," she smiles a bit wider at him. She feels herself becoming slightly more relaxed after the embarrassment that she experienced a couple of minutes ago.

[break][break]

She thanked Desmond for paying for her order, too, then the barista as he offered her iced beverage to her. She follows Desmond to the vacant seats, making small talk with him along the way until the two of them moved closer to their table. "Thanks, Desmond." She smiled at him as he pulled out a seat for her. The true definition of a well-mannered gentleman. "I was born and raised here in Hoenn. Rustoboro City to be exact," she answers his question before taking a sip from her beverage. A quick eye twinkle reflecting inside of her deep azure eyes as the burst of flavors explodes inside of her mouth. A satisfying hum soon following behind it. "Glad that you like it!" She beams at him, pleased and relieved to know that he is not disappointed with his iced coffee. "And what brings you to Hoenn?" She asks him. remembering that he is not a native of Hoenn.
[break][break]

NOTES

Coffee date. <3

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pap

Des
He/Him
10 29
Circhester, Galar
Heterosexual
Civilian
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
9 posts
Desmond King DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pap
Desmond King
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 2:59:41 GMT
Desmond King Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Desmond could only crack a smirk at how casually Airi blew off the entire ordeal. It made it even easier for him to push his awkward display behind him for good. And so, he did, after all, mulling over it would only add undue stress and if Airi was only getting good vibes then he’d do his best to keep it that way. Now it was time to lean on the bit of charisma he hoped he had and try to leave the best impression on Airi as he could. [break][break]
Watching her cheeks redden was- well, adorable. It was nice to see someone’s passions shine through was always a nice bit of humanity to catch and seeing her equal apologies because of it only added on to the feeling. “No need to apologize Airi, it’s appreciated honesty.” He’d smile. “I only ever buy on sale tea bags; couldn’t say I really knew it got that in depth. So, thanks for that little lesson.” He added. A bit of an embarrassment to say what he usually drinks but so far, Airi's been welcome company. He could take the tease from that too. Not like it'll be a habit that changes anytime soon.[break][break]
It took him a moment to realize why Airi was thanking him as he pulled out her chair. A raised eyebrow showing a bit of confusion. Instead of trying to dig deeper into the reason for praise he’d just reply. “Thanks for meeting with me.” The safest reason. Customs were different between regions and his habits might come off as courtesies, and if it did, why question it?[break][break]
“Wow, a native of Hoenn, huh?” he’d chuckle, thinking on the sweltering few days he’s had trying to adjust to Hoenn’s tropical climate. “Gotta say, coming from a cooler place, it’s pretty crazy how hot your summers are here.” He’d pull another draw from his cool drink. “Yeah, really good. The cool drink I needed today.” He told. [break][break]
“What brings me here, huh?” He thought on it before shrugging. “I can’t say I really have a good reason. I’ve always been in my neighborhood or my family’s farm outside Circhester in Galar.” He put a bit more thought into his next few words. “Let’s say I wanted to go the furthest I could from home.” He stirred his drink. “A nice, but hot, change in scenery.” [break][break]
With another question answered, it was his turn again to ask. Now that he knew she was born and raised here, the next question was obvious. “So, what do you do here to cool off on Summers like this?” he asked, thankful to be under a shaded patio during this Summer morning. “I can’t imagine you are at cafes like this all the time picking up iced coffees.” [break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

Coffee Date

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
56 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 8:19:36 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

sugar to my coffee

A soft sigh of relief escapes from Airi's sweet lips the moment Desmond's kind words falls out of his mouth. Immediately, she finds herself becoming slightly more relax. "Ah, that's good to know. I do not want to come across as some weirdo who has a huge obsession with tea and coffee. I mean, there may be a little bit of an addiction, but I promise that I am not a weirdo or at least I do not believe that I am," she giggles, gently stirring her iced beverage around with her colorful straw. "And there is not wrong with buying tea when it is on sale. I love a good deal myself," she glances up from her iced coffee to make eye contact with Desmond for a few seconds as a gentle smile finds its way across her lips.

To be honest, Airi is not a stranger to the opposite sex being polite and respectful towards her. However, she does find it to be quite refreshing that Desmond's kindness and politeness seems to be a lot more authentic than some of the men that she has encountered over the years. Unfortunately, a lot of those individuals only behaved in that manner with high hopes that it would lead to something else between the two of them. However, the moment she decides to set clear boundaries with them or choose to reject their motives, those same individuals start to distance themselves from her. It is one of the reasons why she often takes extra precautions to protect her golden heart from others. "I was a little hesitate to first, but I am glad that I did not turn down your invitation," she adds, being completely open and honest with him.

[break][break]

Airi laughs at Desmond's remark about Hoenn's tropical weather. "Hopefully, you will get used to it and learn to love it as much as I do," she says with a smile before taking a slow draw from her iced coffee. "Luckily for you, you have a new cafe that you can visit to order beverages that will help you fight off the heat," she adds as a few more soft giggles escaped from her mouth.

[break][break]

"The Galar Region, huh? I see, that explains the accent," she smiles at him. She hopes that her comment does not offend him. She finds his accent to be quite charming. A farm boy, huh? Well, that explains his toned physique and humble persona. She thought to herself. "In that case, I do hope that you will discover a new passion here in the Hoenn Region. It is a beautiful region full of great possibilities," she smiles at him, her deep azure eyes locking eyes with his piercing orbs for a few times. Of course, a lot of dangerous events have also been happening around Hoenn, too. However, she chose not to disclose that information to him for the time being. She did not wish to kill the vibe or even worst scare him off.
[break][break]

"That is a great question. I enjoy visiting a lot of beaches around the region. In my opinion some of the best beaches in Hoenn can be found in Dewford, Slateport, Lilycove. So, be sure to add those places to your list of places to visit in Hoenn," she shared with him. "When I am not able to visit the beaches then I simply settle for enjoying ice cream or a freshing smoothie underneath a shaded tree," she adds, giving him a simpler option.

NOTES

Coffee date. <3

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pap

Des
He/Him
10 29
Circhester, Galar
Heterosexual
Civilian
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
9 posts
Desmond King DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pap
Desmond King
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 5:43:53 GMT
Desmond King Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
For a while, he just found himself getting entranced as she spoke. Her eyes were always on him and the striking blue orbs forced him to do the same. Every time her passion shined through; a mental note was created to remember the importance of her words. Still, there was a level of distance she seemed to keep. He had to admit, that mysteriousness made him want to dig in even deeper.[break][break]
“I don’t want to come off as aggressive or anything.” He couldn’t say he wasn’t attracted to her; he absolutely was. But it would be unbecoming of him to push that boundary now. It made choosing these next few words… difficult. Slowly trying to figure out how to put his thoughts into words, he started. “I guess the best way to put it is you’re pretty easy to talk to, Airi.” He knew the praise was coming from left field but, it was all he had on his mind as they got to talking.[break][break]
“Outside of my little brother and sisters, I don’t really come across a lot of people that are open about the things they like and want.” He chuckled, “Hearing you talk like this. It’s nice. Nostalgic.” he emphasized. “Aw damn, look at me. I’m just derailing the whole conversation, aren’t I?” he realized. Her passionate answer to his question deserved just as passionate a response. “Thanks for the tips. I appreciate it.” His normally stoic face softened, letting a slight smile show through.[break][break]
“So, if you don’t mind my asking, are you a model by trade or is that only the side gig?” he asked with a smile. Part of him expected to hear a more mundane career as a reply, but at the same time he’d already been surprised by the enchanting woman before him, what’s one more? “Or is it secret agent?” he couldn’t resist adding a joke. He wanted to push even further. Ask if there was a way for him to meet her at the beach for their next meetup. Perhaps he was overly cautious. Maybe his dedication to his manners was getting in the way. Either way, he wasn't going to do anything of the sort just yet.

[break][break]

NOTES

Coffee Date

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
56 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 20:15:50 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

sugar to my coffee

"Nonsense, say what is on your mind, Desmond." Airi encouraged him. It seems that Desmond wishes to tell her something and despite not knowing what he wants to tell her she wants him to feel comfortable enough to say whatever it is on his mind or heart. She smiles and nods his head at his words as she reveals to her that she finds it easy to talk to her. "You had me a little worried there for a moment," she giggled at him. "But that is good to know, because I find it fairly easy to talk to you, too." She expressed to him, a warm and beautiful smile spread across her lips and even ever brighter smile reflecting through of her deep azure pools.

"It seems like you and your siblings are pretty close to each other. To be honest, I love to hear about it. I have always wanted to big family," she shared, a softer smile curled around the corners of her lips. Unfortunately, her parents were never able to conceive another child before her mother passed away. "And do not apologize. I like to hear you speak about your family," she responded back to him. It is breath of fresh air to hear others talk about themselves and those who are important to them.

[break][break]

Airi could not resist laughing at Desmond's next question. "No, it's quite the opposite," she tells him. A little bit hesitant if she should tell him about her occupation or not. I tis not that she is embarrassed about her career path or anything of the sort. She just hopes that her occupation does not scare him away or cause him to freak off. "I am a Ranger and a Nurse... Or a Ranger Nurse, is what I like to call myself," she answered him, her deep blue eyes keeping a watchful eye on him to observe his reaction to her answer.

[break][break]

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

Coffee date. <3

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB