Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 4:34:31 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Oh...yea, they look pretty mad. Uh oh." The pinkette ducked as a rock went whirling past her head. Outside the rusted gates of the abandoned power plant, a small crowd of people with signs protested, refuting the decision made by the city to put the power plant in use. Whilst Noelle could understand their sentiment for the wild pokemon to some degree, it wasn't as though they weren't going to put the place into good use. It'd be for the betterment of the city - it was a necessary evil.

But, between the angry electric types and people, perhaps she was a little bit too over her head for this sort of thing. She'd already had a voltorb explode in her face after trying to, kindly, ask it to leave. Wasn't she supposed to have a partner for all of this? Had they flaked out on her? Honestly, she wouldn't blame them. This job sucked.

Rounding the corner within the eerie plant, she blinked as she spotted someone; . How did some random civilian get in here? Didn't the city lock the gate to prevent people from trespassing? She sighed, approaching the man with a friendly, if not slightly exasperated, little wave.

"Oh, uhm! Sorry, you can't be here - some constructions going on and blah blah blah. Long story short, it's dangerous. Sssooo if you could just..." She didn't want to blatantly tell them to leave but...yeah, they kinda needed to go. Like, now. And while she could've forcibly dragged him out if he were one of those 'pokerights' people, she really didn't want to.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2019 3:25:26 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Of course I'll buy it, you know me by now Jennifer." The head scientist talked with his back turned towards Noelle as she approached. "Let Ieyasu know I still have those Aqua Festival artifacts in my collection if he doesn't budge. I know he'd hate it if Oli-," Lucas stops midsentence when Noelle begins talking. "I'll have to call you back later. Have a nice day Jennifer." He ends the call with a tap of a button as he turns to face the dragon priestess.

"Oh, are you part of security?" Lucas asks sheepishly. "I'm Lucas Lane, I called earlier about fixing the pokemon problem."
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2019 1:32:08 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Oh you're - oh...Oh!" No wonder he was in here, this was the guy she was looking for. For a moment, the pinkette wanted to give him a small piece of her mind as to where the hell he'd been whilst she was dealing with rabid protesters and pokemon alike. But, that phone call sounded pretty important so...bah, she'd overlook it. Plus he was kinda....hot? Not that he held a candle to her soon-to-be husband but he...For a moment, she couldn't help but just stare with an almost flustered look. Why were the fates tempting her?

"U-Uhm!" Realizing she'd been staring for quite a minute, and hopefully not drooling, she flashed him a small smile, "Noelle Bellemoore. A pleasure to meet you! I've taken care of the majority of pokemon around the perimeter, but, I think there may be some deeper in that need to be dealt with. I don't know this area much at all though, and I...get lost easily so..." She trailed off with a sheepish look, idly scratching the back of her head.

"And it's hard to focus when the people out here keep screaming at me," she quickly added in with a little whine, "one of them said my hair looked like chewed bubblegum - isn't that so rude?!" 

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2019 4:32:02 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Nice to meet you." Lucas outstretches a hand when Noelle introduces herself, a common courtesy.

"Really? Were there a lot of them? Must've taken a long time." Lucas interjects. "Oh, there'll definitely be some inside the facility."

Lucas listens intently as Noelle continues to talk. Occasionally he'd add a few words of reassurance. Taking the initiative on their mission Lucas begins walking to the power plant doors. Slowly strolling towards them as the two spoke.

"What? That's crazy. The manners of some people." He was taken aback by the very idea.

He sticks a key into the front door of the powerplant. After jostling it about for a few moments the doors click open. "You got any ground pokemon on you for this?" Lucas inquires as he passes through the doorway. "I've got a gabite with me, along with a few rock pokemon. But they aren't as good at conducting the electricity as ground pokemon."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 6:55:53 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Oh, he was so...polite? Honestly, she didn't expect it. But, it was a nice touch!

She followed behind him, letting out a little 'mhm' of agreement as she did so. "Oh, I have a Garchomp!" She excitedly exclaimed, the thought of being able to see another adorable little dragon-type made a wide smile come to her lips. "And a few other dragon-types, they're not good conductors, but, at least resist it!" She clasped her hands together, before freezing up as the door creaked open. "It looks uh...pretty dark and creepy down there....as in like, really easy to get lost - y'get what I mean?"

She paused, abruptly beginning to gently push the man forward, "you first, bud!"
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 7:19:01 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Ah, another dragon fanatic." Lucas kept his thoughts to himself. He'd been raised on the idea that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

"We can just turn on some lights. They should be working still." Lucas reaches out to feel along the wall when he's pushed. Nostrils flare and one hand curls into a fist briefly. "Let's be careful." He says through clenched teeth.

Flicking a switch the lights came on in the abandoned powerplant. "Presto." Some lights flicker, while several others don't shine at all. "Not so scary now, right?"

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 8:07:33 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
painfully oblivious to his annoyance, when some of the dull lights flickered on, her whole face seemed to brighten up. "magic," she gasped in amusement, but, there's a distinct tone of relief in her voice. after giving the long hall a look of distaste, she decided to take the first few steps forward to lead the way. "what if there's some sort of super rare, or super vicious, pokemon lingering about in here?" surprisingly, she didn't seem terrified of that idea. in fact, there was a rather excited glimmer in her eyes - weird girl. but, it was far more interesting to think about than the usual mad voltorb or magnemite, right?

"do you think that maybe-" a small 'eep' abruptly came from her as she sprang several feet in the air. thankfully, she relaxed when she realized it wasn't some made-up monster of her mind coming to life, but, just a very sticky, very big cobweb. "gross," she huffed, "watch your step! they're everywhere," she warned him as she picked off the sticky silky strands that clung to her hair.

unsure of how much further they needed to go before coming across any of their adversaries, the talkative dragon master spoke up once more, "so who are you? like, what d'ya do?" he...seemed really familiar.

idk wtf this post was but here
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2019 22:27:13 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"We'll probably just catch them. Violent pokemon are relocated, while rare ones will probably find some use within the league." Lucas waves an arm through a section of web strung at head height.

When Noelle jumps in freight Lucas whips around. There's concern is in his eyes despite his body being tense. "You okay?" When Noelle goes on about her the spider webs he turns back.

"Oh, I'm a scientist for the League." His face lit up at the question. "I've been working there about a year now. I got the chance to study and work on these things called mega stones. You know about mega stones?" As the head scientist joyfully talked about himself and his work a new noise could be heard in the powerplant. The sound of something scurrying across the tile.

Lucas is too wrapped up in talking about himself to notice the sound. It began quiet, no louder than their own footsteps. But as the webs grew larger so did the sound.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2019 7:22:22 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the pinkette's eyes widen the moment he mentions mega stones, and everything abruptly began to make sense. "wait - no way. you're like, that lucas lane. like, the lucas lane! that's...so cool!" she didn't bother trying to reign in her kiddish like awe, fawning over the man as though he were some real life superhero. though she wasn't a hoenn native and most of its celebrities were unknown to her, mega evolution was all the rage pretty much...everywhere. she hadn't gotten the chance to witness the rare phenomena just yet, but, reading about it, it certainly was something. and now, she had the chance to meet the guy who made it all possible? amazing!

"you're so cool-"
before she could continue to gush over the professor, the dragon priestess abruptly paused, perking up with a confused look, her large, doe-eyes blinking once, and then again. "these webs...they're all over the place." the air felt as though it were electrified. quite literally, she could see her hair beginning to grow frizzy, as though someone had rubbed a balloon against the silky strands. "do you hear that?" 

she strayed closer to him, before abruptly stopping. "this feels like a scene from one of those movies," she muttered, head tilting slightly, "like...it feels like we're being watched." 
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 5:24:11 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Hear what?" Noelle's question was met with another question. When Lucas would turn the corner he found the answer to his question. This hallway was teeming with joltiks and galvantula. "Shit. Back up," he chokes. Lucas reaches for a pokeball as he backs up. There was a small squeal as he did, followed by something crunching beneath his heel.

Suddenly the mass of electric pokemon turns their attention to the scientist. Scrambling back Lucas fumbles with a pokeball as they begin to move en masse towards the pair.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2019 12:44:16 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
noelle flinched the moment she heard a prominent 'crunch', sending the man a small look, "did you-" the sudden attention they gained from the bugs followed by the electric-types scramble towards them confirmed it. they were screwed. she grasped his sleeve, lightly yanking him backwards whilst also sending out two of her own pokemon. her garchomp appeared, followed by her steelix, who had to be mindful of the smaller space.

"help!"
was all she managed to eep out. Instantly, her pokemon charge forward into the masses. A stone edge and dragon breath helps keep the bugs at bay, easily dwindling their numbers as her steelix's heavy tail protectively curls around both the humans in a loose loop, preventing them from becoming bug food. "so...i'm pretty sure these are the things caused the problem. mission accomplished?...sorta?" 

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 5:22:38 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

Steelix's sheer size was enough to frighten the shifting mass of spider pokemon. The nearest galvantulas and joltiks were squished beneath the steelix's monstrous body. Those still brave enough to advance fell to the might of a hundred devouring dragon.[break][break]

Lucas Lane tripped on his own two feet as he backed up. Heart hammering in his chest he watches as Noelle fells the swarm of pokemon before he could release a pokemon of his own. The difference in battle prowess between the two was bigger than the priestess' Steelix.[break][break]

"Oh god yeah, yeah I think so." He pulls himself up. Both legs still wobble from the fright. "Thank you for that. I don't know what I would have done without you."

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 300px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;--m[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
shocking scenarios [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 9:04:43 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Relieved to see her companion was still in one piece, a smile quickly found its way to the woman's lips. Returning the overly large mass that was Steelix's body to its pokeball before it could cause the ceiling to cave in, she let out a breath of sheer relief. "Huh?" A small hint of red tinged her cheeks at the professor's compliments, and she found herself feeling flustered. "I-It was nothing! Really, honestly!" Her modest words were accompanied by another smile. Always, she thought of herself as the weakest or less capable within the current heirs of the clan in the art of battling. A priestess still had to be capable in protecting both herself and the den, after all.

She rolled her shoulders, trying not to seem too overly enthusiastic over such a simple compliment. "Well, if we're done here...let's get going! Hey! Let's go get some ice cream or something, I'll treat!" She was positive she'd left her wallet at home, but, she was sure the problem would work itself out somehow. 

, i think we can end this on my post if u want?