Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
PROJECT TOWER: GH
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 4:50:32 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The expression that Howard gave Grigori was one of abject horror.

"You can't be serious." He stared at the gun, at Grigori's hand, and finally at the man behind the scope. He didn't genuinely believe that Grigori would shoot him, but the contingency that he uttered was one that went against every single thing that the grunt had ever demanded. "Grigori, no."

Freedom for the girl he had sought to protect. Was this what the admin had sown when he had shot her out of the sky and burned their relationship to ash?

And from , no less? That son of a fucking bitch.

It was his recruitment all over again.

"Everything that we've done will have been for nothing if she ends up here. She can't end up like me, like you! I won't allow it. I forbid it, Grigori. I won't have your work and mine be in vain. There has to be another way."

There had been. He had shut them all in the height of his folly.

"She can't end up like me, Grigori. I won't let her follow that path. Grigori, please. She deserves better." The admin spoke with fervency. With desperation. "Promise me, Grigori."

"Anything but that."

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
[T]
awards
437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 5:25:17 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
If there is anything but that, then please do tell me,” Grigori set the weapon down on the table. Good. There was still fight in the admin– the one who continued to make life hard for himself. “Unfortunately, I’ve yet to discover one myself.

It was the last thing Grigori wanted. It was the last thing her father would want. Perhaps her mother, if he had to wager a reasonable guess (who wanted their child to be part-terrorist?) But each solution either wasn’t possible due to Howard or June themselves or would only work until Rocket discovered her secret.

Such was the hand they were dealt.

If you recruit her exclusively for your smuggling, then she’ll avoid the front lines,” he said carefully. Meticulously thought out and with zero hesitation. “You can control where she goes. What she does. Much like you with me right now.

How many jobs had Howard sent him on? A number that closely resembled the amount of jobs he had yet to enjoy performing. Smuggling was much bloodier than he anticipated. But it didn’t have to be.

She is not interested in the glory or fortunes this job provides,” he whispered. “Once she’s settled her… situation. Then…

The imagination could fill in the blanks. It made his skin crawl and all his Rocket senses light up in disgust. Yet another one spoke much louder. Gabriel had a way to be loud when he wanted to. The grunt scratched his left arm as the black strip hidden beneath his shirt ached.

Regardless, it is your call,” he finally rose. There wasn’t going to be much training done today. This kind of training wasn’t the type Grigori needed more in any way. “You have until the problem blows up in our faces to think of a better solution. But remember, Mr. Fox.

We share fault in this scenario, but our shares are not equal.

Rest well, Mr. Fox.

Grigori turned his back to the baffled admin and left. He could only hope Howard conjured a better answer from the newfound heart of his golem.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 6:17:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]PROJECT TOWER COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB