light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-ROCKET"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]hey, let's go!

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

cadis was on the hunt. he'd received an alert that there was a man missing for quite sometime. cadis knew the man, he was an informant. to think he'd been missing for so long, cadis wondered as to what might have happened since he hadn't received word from the individual for quite sometime.

[break][break]

cadis stood outside of the entrance of a forest that led to the entrance of mt. pyre. the man he was in search of had either been injured, lost, or dead somewhere in this area. why did cadis know this? because they were to meet here. there was a high chance the informant was assaulted by a wild pokemon or he was left here for dead. either way, cadis felt the man was here.

[break][break]

which is why he called for assistance. just in case something dangerous was around here or foreign enemies remained at large. for now, his priority was to find the missing informant.

[break][break]
mission: a deadly job
[break]
notes:

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

gallade

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

zoroark

decidueye

starmie

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@open mission

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

A missing person's posting was not typically her cup of tea. It was only at the urging of her house keep that was becoming troubled by her lack of adventurous behaviors that Isra took it up. She'd been in the area a fair amount lately anyway.

What she did not expect was to find another individual at the entrance. She raises a brow at them, what an interesting time to be hanging around a place like this, wasn't it?

"What brings you here, if I may?" she asks as she approaches the entrance and the gentleman waiting near it. she does not look at him, head tilting up to the tallest of the tree branches. Watching the leaves in the slight breeze above them. The place holds a feeling to her that is hard to name and always distracting. Her eyes are not on him at all.

Isra only waits because it would be rude to ask a question and then move on in her search without waiting for an answer.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"someone here is lost," he replied. the gothic dressed male spoke. the person he was in search of was hidden somewhere inside the cave. "someone was...suppose to come and help me, but..." he'd look down briefly, then turned toward the female. "you'll have to do," he'd smile, "would you mind assisting me in finding this missing person?" afterwards, he'd ask, "what brings you out here exactly?"

mission: THE AGILITY & THE UPROAR
notes:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"Mm, then we are both here for the same reason it seems." she's not surprised, it seems all too likely for one too many people to end up on the same track like this. She's more amused than anything. "So i suppose that's a yes."

She looks him over, a quirk in her brow but no further comment. "The same as you it would seem. Though whether or not it's the same person we seek is of course up for debate."

She'd half expect it not to be, or perhaps it'll be a surprise to the both of them when they find them. A whistle calls out her gardevoir and the pokemon regards the other man with the same vague curiosity that Isra had. A gesture of her hand leads the pokemon to reaching out into the area with its psychic energy, seeking their mark.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner

[attr="class","merkI"]

"a psychic-type," useful, this should be an easy finding for the pokemon. "lucky me to have ran into someone with a gardevoir," he said with gratitude. "if we're in search of the same person let us hope they're still alive. they've something very important that i need, it'd be a shame if we lost them." as they walked forward, he'd continue to speak, "though, if you don't mind me asking, to what is this person of yours to you? perhaps a secret lover." cadis teased the female. making idle conversation as they trudged through the darkness.

notes: i have no idea whether to act like this is the old isra before revamp or the new isra, so we'll just...have this set up as an alternate timeline or something, idk rdklgmvd,.fvrv.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"They have their uses." though she and the gardevoir have many differences the pokemon usually comes around at some point.

She feels the pull of the psychic type, a gentle tug of her attention and she gives it, turning in the direction she seems to want to go. She follows the pokemon's lead without hesitation, expecting that her improved companion will be able to take the hint. "I would hope so, at least enough she can heal them if need be." and teleport them back, as that would be the easiest course of action.

She scoffs at his question though, because that's far too silly a notion for her. "Any lover of mine stupid enough to get lost like this isn't worth looking for."

"What sort of thing could they possibly be holding onto for you?" to come all the way out here? must be rather important.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner

[attr="class","merkI"]

a soft chuckle escaped him toward her reply as he followed. "that is true, but sometimes clumsiness can be quite adorable. they say ignorance is bliss, and you seem like the strong-type to captivate the heart of foolish men." it was then she inquired as to what they possessed that cadis wanted so, "something that can only be retrieved by word of mouth. they were doing a big of digging for me, should we find them no longer able to speak then it'll all just have been a waste of time i suppose." and they were suppose to be a pro at their job, shame. "why can't things ever go easy for people like us," cadis hummingly sighed.

notes:

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"There is a difference between clumsiness and stupidity." she was fond of neither but could at least give leeway to one of the two. She looks over at him as he comments on her own demeanor however. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean."[ she had never really thought about it.

There was an easy answer to his question but isra does not say it out loud, letting him keep it the little secret despite its thin veil. "Then I suppose we'll just have to find another means of knowing the information then, should that be the case." er many pokemon had many uses, and there was an answer to be found in one of them to any such challenge.

There's a tug from her pokemon again, and what it tells her isn't terribly surprising. "She's found something and it's most surely bleeding, how does that one saying go?"

She only remembers it vaguely.

"No rest for the wicked?"

Isra lets Cadis have first dibs on their mark when he's found, if only because she's too curious not to.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner

[attr="class","merkI"]

the target was found, albeit barely alive, but he was there. it seemed there was some sort of cave-in and he was trapped underneath. cadis would come to examine him, a starmie was called out to shed a bit of light. "his left side is crushed. there's a slim chance of saving him, but i don't think his road to recovery will be short." a cellular device would come to be pulled out, "i'll just have to call in some favors to come assist us." while he did that, he'd turn to isra, "you wouldn't happen to have taught your gardevoir 'heal pulse' would you? i need him to be kept alive until help arrives." turning to face the man, he'd add, "i just need you to heal him enough that he's able to talk. can i leave him here with you while i make the call?"

notes:

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Isra Nightingale Avatar

It's a slight smirk, but only because she can do even better than that. The closer they get to witnessing the scene he'll find her Gardevoir has already been using her psychic energy to apply pressure tot he wound, stalling the bleeding. The pulses of healing energy come shortly after. The pokemon is an efficient healer and Isra has put much effort in making her bleeding heart worthy of keeping.

"Naturally, don't mind us any." she waves him off, her pokemon will take to the man in question, Isra looks him over to see if he matches the description of what she's looking for but she can't say if he does or not. "She's a healer more than anything, she won't give in till he's dead or breathing on his own."

Curiosity gets the better of her. Once her chance counterpart leaves the scene to make his call she releases a second pokemon. A noivern, oddly seafoam green in coloration but it's not the reason she adores him so much. No, it's the telepathy that truly makes him useful. A probing mind- and she wonders how much he'll be able to find out before the man comes back from his little chat.