awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
make way for tomorrow
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 16:52:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

when she met him, he had been a different man. one whose rough hands only knew how to break - and he had then too, grabbed at her like a predator, beaten her into submission when she dare try to do the coward's thing and make him take her life. because she was too scared to take her own blade to skin to end it. 

you fucking touch me again, i'll end you, she'd snarled at him. and then he'd invited her to dine with him before promptly resetting her nose. 

there is still a bump there from where he'd broken it, but neither of them have ever looked at it as an act of violence. he struck her chains; he set her free.

saved me from a fate that would've had me six feet under. in that timeline when her mother had lived, when fate had pulled freya's threads away from his, he had lost himself. her heart gives a painful squeeze, leftover resentment at all the ways he's been wronged, and all the pieces of him that will never truly be recovered.

the clerk informs them under her breath that the deed is done and their hired witness shuffles off, leaving them in an empty room. she considers him, her husband, and then roughly grabs his jaw. her lips are hard on his, predatory and possessive, and after nipping at his lower lip, she gives him a breath of space.

"i think that might be the first time you've ever thanked me," she says with a smirk, eyes light. and because neither of them want to dwindle on the alternatives, she adds, "how about we pick up some brisket from that place you like and head home?"
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
make way for tomorrow
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 20:59:40 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]

He accepts the kiss, surprisingly the only one of the two embarrassed by the affection; nevertheless, he doesn't pull back, allowing her to do so first.
[break][break]
He grumbles a response.
[break][break]
"Don't expect ta hear another one." He says, lips curled into a knowing smirk. "But, fuck ye. Ye know brisket is my favorite."

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
make way for tomorrow
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:37:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven