Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
RKS: Jayden & Ameena
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 16:34:09 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You land on a desert planet. It is a vast dune—and this dune takes the weak with cold indifference. You are here to wage war with the latest advancement in military technology: IRON TREADS.[break][break]

Ahead, you see the enemy army. The good thing about the desert is that there are no trees to block the view. At the top of your sandbank, the troop comprised of IRON TREADS and your fellow human soldiers wait for your command.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Charge.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let the enemy come to you.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 16:38:37 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Oh," she said breathlessly as the world blurred into place around her, "this one is new." The dune sprawled around them as far as the eye could see. She was confident it was no place on their planet, though it was a pleasant sight. The simulation gave the benefit of no real sand getting tracked on the way out, which she could appreciate. [break][break]

There was a troop on their side and one coming their way. Interesting. The simulation enjoyed war settings, it seemed. She didn't hate them, though this one was less indulgent than some of the others. She turned to Jayden with curiosity. "Have you used an Iron Treads? I have not tried to use these paradox pokemon just yet." They were odd and unnatural, but she suspected they were plenty powerful. She had not seen them in combat much at all, so it wasn't a priority for her to claim one for her own use.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – Let the enemy come to you.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 17:20:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
"I came here with Admin Fox recently," he said, though decidedly not to mention anything else. Especially not the way that REGIROCK had strangulated him, claiming him in that so-called fated way that wished to defy.

[break][break] "Not an Iron Treads, no," he said, stepping forward. The dune that stretched out before them was unforgiving in it's heat, even in this digitized plane, but this arid air held nothing against the frosted tips that lined his flesh. "But I am somewhat familiar with the creatures from the dreamworld."

[break][break] As if in response to his words, an IRON MOTH materialized in front of them. It's beady eyes trailed on , as if scanning her very presence. Around them, the air shifted — the enemy batallion came to approach them.

[break][break] But rather than chasing down the hill as he had with Admin Fox, he remained still.

[break][break] Let the enemy come to them, and they'd rip their very throats out.

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
• let the enemy come to you [break]
RKS

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag span"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 15:08:42 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]IRON TREADS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You ask your troops to hold. You're patient. Observant. Something stirs within the sands, coursing through the golden ocean in search for rhythm and weight.[break][break]

As the opposing combatants descend toward the center of the desert's valley, the sands there twist into a whirlpool. A gigantic ORTHWORM begins to suck the opposing army into its endless gut.[break][break]

However, something is wrong. A strong shadow casts above you and your army. Should you look up, you see what seems to be pages of a book and a book cover closing in on you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• All things move toward death.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 15:14:55 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She hadn't spent a lot of time with Howard herself except for the egg hunt in headquarters. Logistics had really dropped the ball on the internal transportation, hadn't they? [break][break]

His commentary about the dream world piqued her interest. "How has the dreamworld treated you?" She wanted to know everything about his experience with pokemon in the dream realm. She tended to not dream of pokemon when she slept, and she had too little experience in the interdream mist to know how well pokemon battling logic carried over there. [break][break]

The orthworm erupted from the earth and swallowed their enemies whole. "A little lackluster," she mused. Then, the shadow fell over them. She exaggerated a sigh with good, dark humor. "Spoke too soon." In classic RKS fashion, they faced an untimely fate just in time for the scene to change.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – Next stage.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 18:26:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Imperceptibly, something in him tenses. Unnoticeable to the likes of those who don't already know him.

[break][break] "Just fine."

[break][break] "I understand that it's still being tested by Rocket's best scientist. You'd be better off asking for details."

[break][break] He doesn't speak about his own traumatic experiences in the Ultra Deep Sea, when he'd nearly died as a result of 's ambushed attack. Doesn't speak on the way that the dream world had somehow been able to drag his worst nightmares to the surface, to manifest the horrifying projection of his cannibalistic brother for to fend off. Does not bring up the fact that , on a separate excursion, nearly witnessed the very same.

[break][break] "But it has a way of drawing out things you may not be prepared to face."

[break][break] Before them, the Orthoworm devoured their enemies within an endless sandpit. However, before Jayden could comment on it, a wide shadow as dark as YVELTAL'S wings were cast before them.

[break][break] They found themselves trapped within the pages of a book.

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
• move to second stage [break]
RKS

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag span"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 18:44:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]DARKRAI 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As you enter the next stage of the simulation, you are immediately thrown onto what seems to be a large clock-face-like platform. Around you, trainers wage battle with a DARKRAI. In this altered scenario pulled from the pages of an imprisoned Hoopa's 'dream', nightmarish apparitions manifest all around you.[break][break]

Nearby, a train soars around with no track and occasionally swerves toward you. The realm darkens as the Darkrai slips into shadows before reappearing to try and strike you down. Before long, the Pitch-Black Pokemon unleashes its signature move, DARK VOID. As these sedative orbs dive toward you, what do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Be put to sleep.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dodge and battle the Darkrai.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 15:10:59 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

He didn't want to talk about it, and that was fine. Specifics would inevitably revolve around sharing vulnerabilities, and she couldn't expect anyone to part with such information without receiving something valuable in return. She had nothing to offer him, yet. [break][break]

"The subconscious is tricky like that," she agreed. "Sometimes, the dreamscape is one that allows us to face what we can't look at in the waking light." As if she tempted fate, Darkrai appeared before them, launching orbs that would undoubtedly throw them into nightmarish scenes. Urshifu pulled her out of the path of one, then charged forward to hit the god with a dynamic punch. [break][break]

She stepped out to give a wider berth to the battle as Darkrai and Urshifu danced around each other. "My dreams have not been as terrifying as the deep sea. I visited with and sometimes, I still feel like I am in that abyss." The hallucinations had been horrific. The chill that'd numbed her and inhibited her senses was one she never wanted to revisit. Gods willing, she would never be in the deep sea again.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – Dodge and battle[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP