crème de la crème [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 17:10:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango haoyu"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      the bakery's fresh offerings filled the air with an alluring scent.[break][break]

haoyu preferred savory treats, but he had brought his alcremie to offer an opinion on something sweet. he wanted to get a few gifts for the officers at the fire station. "don't just pick ones with berries," he pleaded, though alcremie had eyes only for the pecha berry cake at the front table. he preferred wepears, but the bitter-sour combination was more of an acquired taste. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".haoyu"] --accent:#52b788!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 2:11:34 GMT
Charlotte Sakuragi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lottie1"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Charlotte checked her phone twice to compare the address written on her screen to that of the bakery. She squinted once for good measure, sounding out the bakery's name and checking her screen once more. This had to be the place, right? She wished she was better at written Hoennite but it was a bit late for that now.
[break][break]
"What do you think?" she asks the Applin hitched against her side. The little dragon gives the equivalent of an apple-y shrug and Charlotte gives a worried nod. She hopes it's the place.
[break][break]
Pushing open the bakery's door she breathes in deeply and lets out a pleased sigh at the wonderful scents perfuming the air. Flashing a charming smile for the worker behind the counter she announces cheerfully, "I'm here for the Sakuragi order?"
[break][break]
The worker disappears into the back, hopefully to hunt up the birthday cake for her little cousin, and Charlotte glances over to the older man peering at the selections in the case. Unable to help herself, she chirps excitedly, "You should try the persim baklava, the honey drizzle will make it heavenly!"

[attr="class","lottie1ooc"]
@haoyu
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Bond Bridge[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".lottie1"]--accent:#FFC0CB;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 15:18:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      his considerations were interrupted with the helpful suggestion of a customer. he turned to her and smiled. "baklava? i can't say i've had it before." the sound of honey was promising.[break][break]

"isn't that like a flaky pastry?" it sounded sweet, but hopefully not too sweet. he could make exceptions for honey. his alcremie had different plans and hobbled over to the pink-haired customer with a chirp, invading her personal space. "so sorry about that. alcremie has a thing about bright colors." he bent to recollect the pokemon, though she tried to wiggle out of his arms immediately. "i should pick my pokemon based on temperament instead of whether or not i think i can wrangle them." he laughed. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 20:05:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lottie1"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Hello sweetie," Charlotte coos as the Alcremie toddles over; she grins as the is lifted into her trainers arms, but nonetheless offers a little indulgent wave before focusing on Haoyu. "I think she's perfect," Charlotte assures the man. "I have one of my own - well a Milcery - she's helping chill ice cream for a party."
[break][break]
A soft grumble from the Applin tucked under her side draws down Charlotte's attention, and she scolds gently, "Don't be jealous."
[break][break]
Pursing her lips, she finally nods and agrees, "It's very flaky! And pretty sweet but not too sweet. The persim should cut down on the honey's sweetness but it should be a pretty good balance of the two."
[break][break]
"I like to eat it with a cappuccino when I make baklava,"
she continues. "But a nice early grey with it too!"

@haoyu
[break]

NOTES

Bond Bridge (July)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".lottie1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lottie1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 20:14:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      his eyes lit up at the mention of a cappuccino. "espresso!" he said like an epiphany. "espresso and dark chocolate, i'll need that, too." the baker returned with her order and turned his attention to haoyu, who requested a series of cupcakes decorated with dark chocolate covered espresso beans. then, he added the persim baklava. [break][break]

he turned back to her as the baker went to selecting the requested goods from the display. "brilliant ideas, thank you. i'm feeling rather spoiled here in hoenn. multicultural foods are more abdundant here than on alola." though, alola was smaller and had less physical space for the variety of shops that adorned hoenn. [break][break]

alcremie tried to reach for the applin before haoyu pulled her to rest on his far hip. "if you have any more recommendations, i've been told i need to go on a 'food journey' before... well, before the coming conflict restricts supply lines and puts a lot of businesses on pause." [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 18:31:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lottie1"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Charlotte beams - fist at Haoyu and then at the bakery worker who deposits and ungodly amount of pastry boxes onto the counter. Bless her finding the right place after all.

[break][break]
She doesn't move to take her order just yet, listening intently as Haoyu speaks of Alola. "Alola! I've never been but I've always wanted to. They have some amazing poke recipes I'd love to try out sometime." At her own hip Applin peers suspiciously at Alcremie; the weight of mockery rests heavy on the air as the little dragon smugly watches the Alcremie be moved.

[break][break]
Meanwhile, Charlotte pauses for a minute and chews her bottom lip in thought. It was probably harmless giving this stranger her website. The chances of him being weird at her, much less knowing how to use a computer well were probably slim.

[break][break]
"Here," she chirps. "I actually have a website that lists all sorts of recipes. I'm sure you can find something on it." Charlotte pilfers a napkin and pen to write her website address, sakurasweets.com , and hands it to Haoyu. "l know it says sweets but on the side bar there's a section for recipes and it's all sorted out by meal types! Each one has a video too if you want to see it made."

@haoyu
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Bond Bridge (July)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 18:46:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      unbeknownst to haoyu, his alcremie sticks a berry tongue out at the applin. he accepts her the card gratefully. "ah, that's wonderful. as long as i have cramorant to put out any fires, i should be set to give some a shot."[break][break]

the baker put his treats in a box on the counter, garnering the attention of his pokemon. he turned himself further from the counter to prevent her jumping up on it. "well, i've been noticing quite a few contests around her revolved around cooking. perhaps, one of these will be a winner, eh?" [break][break]

he held no desire to compete as a steel chef or anything, but the idea was fun enough. he'd prefer to be a taste tester, all things considered. he carefully maneuvered the pastry box into his open palm for carrying. "barraskewda is hard to find on the islands because it is so hard to catch, but if you go south of melemele, there's a shack on the beach. their secret to the supply is bred barraskewda, not the saltier wild kind, but it is still the best poke i've ever had." his eyes held a conspiratorial glint. "but don't tell them i sent you, if you ever go. they want their clientele to stumble upon them, in the spirit of the island." [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 0:00:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lottie1"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Charlotte grins, her eyes bright as she assures Haoyu, "I have total faith you won't need that Cramorant. But if you do use one of those recipes and win a contest you better tell me!" With a sly glance towards Alcremie, Charlotte adds, "You could help him, you know! Everyone needs a mixer and a chiller all in one when you're making your own ice cream."
[break][break]
Her eyes then slowly widen as Haoyu details the secrets of finding the perfect Barraskewda on Melemele. Charlotte gives a quick little nod, looking all the more delighted by Haoyu's expression; she lifts her free hand to mime locking her lips and throwing away the key. Leaning forwards, she whispers impishly, "They'll never know."
[break][break]
As she straightens back up she looks down to her Applin to ask, "Alright you. Ready to go party?" Applin perks up and wags its tail, and Charlotte laughs softly as she murmurs, "Ok let's go."
[break][break]
With that she begins to gather up the assortment of bags rivalling her petite weight.
[break][break]
"Oh," Charlotte pipes up, "If you do run into any problems with a recipe just email me! There's a link at the top."

@haoyu
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Bond Bridge (July)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 16:50:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      haoyu was delighted she would entertain him. "making ice cream is a brilliant idea. i'm sure alcremie would love to oversee the process." the fairy wiggled in excitement. "yes, thank you for your time," he said as he grabbed his own treats.[break][break]

"if we meet again, i hope its because of your work and not mine." his life as an assistant fire chief meant his work duties were primarily revolved around emergencies. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Lottie, Sakura Sweets
she/her
February 12th
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Food Vlogger
Civillian
5' 1" / 154 cm height
5' 1" / 154 cm height
awards
17 posts
part of
TAG WITH @charlotte
Charlotte Sakuragi
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 16:34:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lottie1"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Charlotte beams and gives Haoyu a bright smile. She wasn't sure what he did for a living but it didn't sound pleasant. Either way, she answers with reassurance, "Let's definitely make it cooking related. Plus then we get to eat, and everyone likes to eat!"
[break][break]
She gives the man a wave with one now barely free hand and chirps out, "Have a good day!" to Haoyu and the worker before bodying her way through the door and back towards her cousin's party.
[break][break]
Applin grumbles merrily as they leave, one last smug look shot towards Alcreamie. Soon there would be delicious desserts to be had and he got to keep his trainer all to himself. A wonderful day all around for the little guy.

@haoyu
[break]

NOTES

Bond Bridge (July)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
crème de la crème [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 1:39:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@haoyu
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB