snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TFW PRELUDE: SOOTOPOLIS SCENARIO B-6
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 17:53:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me?[break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

her lies succeed, but she doesn't foresee the consequences. they slam into her shoulders, crushingly heavy, as he disappears into stone.

[break][break]

frustration breaks through and a hand slams into the rock beneath her body, coated energy unable to prevent the small splatter of ichor that mingles with limestone.

[break][break]

"unlike you, i operate in the light."

[break][break]

dahlia might have given her blessing for one interaction, but the other two exist in some gray area. they could be passed off, perhaps, as refusal to ignite a war that is not hers to begin... but even that, too, feels faulty.

[break][break]

and as he stares at her, she feels as though she's made an error. embellishment taken at its word instead of the facade it had been crafted to be might very well become her undoing.

[break][break]

"do you think i'd meet with an underboss without blessing?"

[break][break]

her eyes narrow. they fidget, struggling to stay on course as the water levels rise around them and the abyssal depths feel too close for comfort. her breaths quicken slightly with whispers of panicked paranoia seeping in.

[break][break]

"had you, too, not given your own approval?"

[break][break]

50 MP have your character make a regrettable decision.[break]
10 MP per IC post in your prelude thread.[break]
480 MP TOTAL

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
prelude: sootopolis b.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
150 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 19:59:02 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"only an underboss now?" [break][break]

thundery waters lap against sootopolis, rising ever rising like lost souls scaling mount purgatory.[break][break]

he toys with the language. surely, the underboss could be contained within the dozens—but specifics will not play well with inspiring a rise out of another. only the vague sunken spaces of their parlance can be filled by her—and walsh depends on it.[break][break]

"if you operate in the light," the boss rises from his seat. he descends, footsteps silent despite the cold stone beneath them. "then know i will always exist as shadow. by the end of this war, you will be forever followed by me. any victory will be marred by your meddling, your callow collaborations."[break][break]

he points to the distance. kyogre's shape grows frighteningly large as the seconds go by. a faint song from and 's tussle could be heard.[break][break]

"you are compromised, illeana reyes. you always have been."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon gliscor"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 1:02:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me?[break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

her expression flattens, nimble shadowy fingers succeeding in hollowing out any sensation of victory she thought had been within her grasp. there is no victor here. consequences and darkness breathe down her neck. somewhere in the mix comes an old haunt, too, for skeletons in closets always find a way to fuck things up.

[break][break]

and she rises still, like the tides, like the lost souls clawing toward freedom from the depths of hades.

[break][break]

that, too, finds a hollow chord in their ending symphony. the melody is dragged down, unsalvageable as it's swallowed up by violent waves.

[break][break]

he approaches and in his wake, she sees moving shapes. bodies. distant memories... waking nightmares finding ways to strangle her even in remnants of daylight. some sport shark's teeth, filed into bloody points, and others are more blue skinned than watery but it all looks the same in the end: blood splattered in a pyrrhic victory.

[break][break]

she lunges for him, shaking hands scrambling to find purchase in the fabric of his shirt. she comes up empty, grasping at hollow shadows.

[break][break]

"you rats compromised me."

[break][break]

when she closes her eyes, she can still feel the whispers... the honey-toned timber of 's voice reverberating against skull. the chains have fallen, the eagle slain before it could continue to eternally feast on her liver, and the olympic punishment still exists across the multiversal fractures of a mind. she still cannot find the fire given out, the crime perceived against the gods fading into obsolete existence beneath magnified pain and a sunken look.

[break][break]

"i'll hunt you even in shadow, dark one."

[break][break]

but her eyes are unfocused, less on him and more on the twisting of his shadows, on the sharp teeth and carmine eyes existing just beyond his right shoulder. he will join the scores of them when skies fade from scarlet and the bitter tinge of iron finally leaves the air.

[break][break]

the grave is dug deeper, loose soil staring up at her even now.

[break][break]

kyogre's shape becomes more pronounced, larger against sea and sky... impact is close at hand.

[break][break]

and as a sound of shattering glass echoes beyond them, as reality rips itself open to reveal creation, she snarls and shoves back. the dragon lurches forward, wing and tail curling protectively around her. it cannot stop the festering wounds nor the shadows squirming through them like maggots looking to eat her alive.

[break][break]

"you'll never escape me, and i you."

[break][break]

it escapes as a broken whisper, then, and she raises both hands to send a quick volley of spatial energy arcing toward the outer wall. the result is a shimmering explosion of pink decay moments before the final impact...

[break][break]

and when the dust clears, she is gone with her god. only an echo remains across the comms to and : "wall weakened."

[break][break]

part of her sanity has crumbled with it.

[break][break]

50 MP have your character "hit rock bottom" (their lowest point).[break]
10 MP per IC post in your prelude thread.[break]
540 MP TOTAL

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
prelude: sootopolis b.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
150 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 23:44:18 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the dragon finally unsheathes itself from the spatial curtain. walsh bears witness to its work. ancient dust is blown apart, ribboned by fading pink scars.[break][break]

when she disappears, walsh does too. so does his gliscor. their shadows coalesce into the lowing winds, brine the slumbering sand embroidering their yielding currents.[break][break]

after 's sanity crumbles, after and leave his sight, walsh wakes.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon gliscor"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:04:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]PRELUDE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven