She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
EXTRACTION: Robin & Shalin
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 17:40:22 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 17:42:45 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

If there was anyone who could handle the power spots, she would put her money on Shalin. The Ranger had handled the ice caves well when they'd visited to mine for evolution stones. They'd even spotted a Glastrier. She expected the wild rider to handle the power spot like it was nothing, though Robin still hoped they would see something spooky deep in the spot that might throw the other woman off. The creepy atmosphere was kind of exciting.

Plus, Robin had gotten a kick out of 's face when some odd fusion had approached suddenly. She wondered if Shalin would react the same way. As Shalin approached, Robin perked up. "Ready to dive in?"

Leap into the Power Spot

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 23:30:03 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Sygna Suited Shalin was ready to descend into the Power Spot with her friend , though she seemed a bit more serious than she had been before. When she was more relaxed, she used her Sygna Suit for entertainment. This time, though, she would be seated on Sandy's back for the descent, like a normal person would. Her Flygon's SYNC STONE still thrummed as Infinity Energy flowed between dragon and rider. "I am. We'll do our part to make sure there are enough Dynamax Bands to go around for Hoenn's army."

The insectile dragon stretched her wings and dove into the Power Spot's opening, her hum loudly echoing down its long, red chute. She kept a hand on her freshly-evolved Silvally's Poké Ball, excited to see what the normal-type legendary Pokémon could do!

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Midori        Iron Leaves    Good
Lathiel       Silvally       Good

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 23:30:28 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 19:01:05 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin's face fell at the mention of their army. She hated to think about things in those terms. Army, soldier, authority. It seemed the harsh reality of the League's rule was pursuing her in every facet of life. After the Notice, she felt it difficult to trust the Council as she had before. Who knew what they would choose to do with countless Dynamax bands?

Less enthusiastically, she replied, "yes, we'll make plenty." But as they traveled to the fork in the path, Robin felt a little more at ease. The odd energy readings from power spots had started to thrill her after so much exposure. "I hope we see something really creepy," she confessed. Power spots weren't anything like the haunted houses she liked to visit, but the hallucinations were genuinely cool. It reminded her of the Border.

"Left is the luckiest path," she announced assertively. "What do you think we'll see?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 4:38:38 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's ascension to the position of Captain had changed her, and not completely for the better. She had once questioned the League and the way they handled certain programs. Now that she was in a position of authority and answered to and the League directly, some of their military dogma had reflected upon her. Her Sygna Suit, when active, let her unleash some truly violent sonic attacks upon foes, which she would use extensively against any Rockets that sought to conquer Petalburg. When she was along for the ride, her Flygon's Boomburst could be heard for miles, and her Venusaur's Power Whip could launch her at supersonic speeds.

"If it's anything like the last time I was here, I'm sure we'll see them," Shalin replied, also a bit less excited than before. She had seen some horrors from her past the last time she was in a place like this; were it not for , she might have suffered damaging mental trauma.

Once she was on the ground, Shalin dismounted her Flygon, switching ride Pokémon to Lathiel, her Silvally. She kept the normal-type's eighteen Silvally Memories handy, ready to switch the legendary's type at a moment's notice. "At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if we see the Seviper from the bottom of the Seviper's Remains. That thing was nasty!"

Left

RKS POINT: 50

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 4:39:14 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 15:04:23 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin cringed at the Seviper idea. "I certainly hope not. I'm not big on Sevipers." She wasn't scared, but she generally avoided poison types. They seemed standoffish compared to other pokemon. She liked her Toxicroak a lot, but she rarely brought her out because she never seemed to warm up to Robin despite the ghost enthusiast's best attempts to bond. "I think the weirdest thing I've seen down here is... hm..." She rubbed at her chin as she organized her thoughts.

Unfortunately, it might have been her thoughts that did them in. From the fog came a Seviper that was clearly diseased given the rotting face and the parts of its mouth that had eroded enough to keep its fangs permanently bared. "Oh, geez, that's - oof." She felt a little sick at the sight of it. She tapped her new bracelet and used her new trick, prompting Flutter Mane to active her z-move, Trauma and Rage. The field around them filled with ghostly wisps of flame, which the Seviper walked into without reaction even as the ghostly fire covered its form. The sight of its unfeeling march towards them made Robin's stomach drop.

Hallucination

FLUTTER MANE: TRAUMA AND RAGE
FIRE-TYPE
ghostly wisps of fire fill the battlefield over a large area. touching the fire inflicts burn status and makes ghost-type moves super-effective against those inflicted for two turns.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 1:59:11 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Her suspicions proved true: a Terastal manifestation of the giant Seviper she had battled deep within Route 123's mire had appeared in front of the duo. This time, she had no spike pit to hurl or lure the snake into, but she did have additional help. Tapping into her SYGNA SUIT's power, Sandy zipped toward Shalin and Lathiel, a STATUS SHIELD forming around the three to keep themselves from being afflicted with burns from the Flutter Mane's Z-MOVE.

Overcome with the pain of searing burns, the giant poison-type haphazardly flailed its bladed tail around, Shalin keeping her mount and Sygna Pokémon safe until the Z-Move expired. That shield, while protected the Silvally from poison, would not keep her safe from the tail's cutting edge! Flicking toward the two like a bladed whip, the poison-type drew blood from them both with long, clean cuts to Lathiel's side and Shalin's leg that was gripping the Silvally. The Captain hissed in pain as red sprayed from both wounds. "How long is this supposed to last?!" the squinting girl asked Robin, clearly not wanting to make a move until the wide trap of ghostly flames had vanished.

Confront a hallucination made real.

RKS POINT: 100

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 17:09:24 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She'd expected the wild rider to be able to maneuver more aggressively around the sprinkling of ghostly wisps, but perhaps a little communication would've gone a long way. "We haven't used it before," Robin confessed as Flutter Mane hit the Seviper with phantom force, causing the snake to cry out at the now super effective move. "We haven't experimented with it before, but the isolated nature of a power spot made it the safest possible release!" How long could it last, she wondered.

She noted that the move might work best with partners on flying types who could stay above the fire-littered terrain.

Hallucination

FLUTTER MANE: TRAUMA AND RAGE
FIRE-TYPE
ghostly wisps of fire fill the battlefield over a large area. touching the fire inflicts burn status and makes ghost-type moves super-effective against those inflicted for two turns.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 0:04:40 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It seemed that Robin had no idea what to expect with the Z-Move. That was fair; she had ran into that same issue with her own Pokémon. All of her Z-Moves were extremely loud, capable of shattering stone and even cracking metal with vibration alone. "I might have to consider testing my Sygna Suit more thoroughly in one of these power spots, too," Shalin nodded. With Petalburg being closer to her home than Rustboro was, she could no longer responsibly have her Flygon unleash the full force of her Boomburst at her home, for the sonic explosion would be audible even from Petalburg Ranger HQ. A Power Spot would be the perfect place to work on her exposure to sharper and longer Infinity Energy spikes. With her reliance on aural detonations in battle, the longer she could withstand her Pokémon's vibrations, the stronger she would be in the warzone.

Shalin was sweating by the time the wisps faded, dropping to one knee as the STATUS SHIELD faded. Even after the flames disappeared, the snake was in awful shape -- and desperate to get revenge on the floating phantom. The giant Terastal Seviper whipped its POISON TAIL toward the paradox Pokémon, giving Shalin an opportunity to try to stem the bleeding...

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 18:05:30 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Sygna Suits could release crazy energy in an area. She felt like a power spot might be one of the only safe places to test a Synga Suit, though she hoped Shalin wouldn't do anything too wild if she chose this moment to test things. Robin flinched away from the direction of the Seviper's striking tail, giving Flutter Mane the space to launch mystical fire at the testy hallucination. "I've yet to see one last this long out here." If she hadn't seen the skeletal chunks of the Seviper for herself, she would think it was totally real and solid down here instead of a powered hallucination.

Hallucination

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 6:05:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
At long last, the ghostly minefield died down, Shalin exhaling and releasing her STATUS SHIELD. She felt like she was going to tap out on Infinity Energy entirely, her legs shaking as she struggled to keep her riding posture. Too exhausted to maintain the link any longer, Shalin withdrew her Flygon, her Sygna Suit turning inert. Feeling dizzy, she slid off her Silvally's back. "Sorry girl, but I can't keep up anymore," she apologized as she procured her ring of SILVALLY MEMORIES, activating the PSYCHIC one. "You got this!"

Interfacing with the RKS SYSTEM, Lathiel stared at the agile snake and loosed a mental MULTI-ATTACK that turned its muscles against itself, its tail-blade piercing another part of its tail. Already weakened from the Z-Move, the hallucination began to slowly dissolve away. "Arceus, holding a shield that long just takes it out of you," she huffed.

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 6:06:23 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 15:21:42 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin felt the whispers of a headache coming on as Shalin's Silvally became a psychic type. Those pokemon tended to give her a headache and, in the wild, tended to behave aggressively towards her naturally. Thankfully, she knew Shalin was a good trainer and her pokemon would not just up and attack her. "Well, that one put up more fight than I usually see down here. I hope this power spot isn't emitting more energy than it has in the past." What that could mean for the region, she could only imagine. She hoped the spots stayed fairly stable. "We should skedaddle before we're both too tired to return."

lessen and leave

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing