Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
as good a reason
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 23:57:46 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as good a reason

Airi smiles, then nods her head at Annalise's question. "I agree! I had the pleasure of meeting Charles and her a while back at a bookstore," she shares with Annalise. It was before she learned that Elise is the serving the role as the active Captain Ranger. Airi's minds wonders off for a few seconds as she finds herself wanting to know if the other Captain Rangers are as friendly as Annalise and Elise.

[break][break]

Cream comes down to a soft and smoothing landing. Airi carefully jumps down from her Dragonite's back, then walks over in front to him to retrieve the Swablu from her arms. "Thanks for taking care of Swablu," she smiles at her dragon. The towering dragon lets out a cheerful glee. Airi glances down at the Swablu resting inside of her arms. The small Normal/Flying-type Pokémon's breathing still seems to be improving quite a bit. Great sign!

[break][break]

Airi lifts her arms up a bit, assisting the Swablu with taking flight into the peaceful sky before it joins its friend on the branch. "I think so, too! Job well done!" Airi smiles at Annalise, then turns her attention towards the two Swablu. "Enjoy your new home, Swablu!" She calls out to them, giving them a friendly wave.

[break][break]

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 23:24:28 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

in her peripheral, she catches a glimpse of airi raising her arms. her gaze slides towards her, then follows the swablu as it flits from her hands and into the tree to join its companion. as long as they had each other, the change in scenery shouldn't be too much of a detriment. and they could always flock near fallarbor town once they healed. [break][break]"agreed." [break][break]it is a job well done, executed efficiently thanks to airi's medical expertise. she makes a motion of dusting her hands off, eyes lingering on the pair of swablu for a moment longer before turning toward her colleague. [break][break]"thanks for your help! those swablu will be back to full health in no times thanks to you." [break][break]she approaches her corviknight, placing a hand on its shoulder. its red eyes follow her, waiting for the signal to leave. [break][break]"i'm off now." the words strain as she pulls herself up onto the steel-type's back. she straights up, cards her fingers through her hair, and looks down at airi as her corviknight rises to its full height. "but if you do decide to apply for a captain position someday, i'll vouch for you to our head ranger."[break][break]a wave, a command to her corviknight, then she departs.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
as good a reason
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 6:55:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGERS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB