pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
invisible graves [s]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 23:03:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Someday, would see the depths of what Tempest's trust really meant. The metaphorical hand outstretched to her in this was not as much of a kindness as it appeared. While he was not scientifically minded in the same way that she or any other scientist was, Tempest was hungry. For knowledge that interested him, for facts and figures he could sink his fangs into and rip into pieces to suit his needs.[break][break]

It was not just trust that inspired this.[break][break]

But his easy look and soft eyes did not show any of this. After all, how could one show they were being cruel if they were not aware of it themself?[break][break]

"A theory?" He pauses, confused for a moment. Then a small 'no' shake of the head. His ponytail falls over his shoulder when he does. Temp doesn't seem to notice. "No, I'm asking for something unrelated. I just think that the data could overlap."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 RIP ameena

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
invisible graves [s]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 18:10:07 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She wondered if he was lying about not having a theory. She was, however, in no place whatsoever to accuse nor pry. "Very well. You are welcome to all of it," she said as Porygon finished transferring the zip file to Tempest's device. "I will take your advice about not approaching the others alone."[break][break]

It would be difficult to approach them at all without a solution. "Whenever you are available, Musharna and I can run you through a semi-conscious dream experience to see if we can find the source of your mind's upset. A solution to your problem - and that that everyone else is likely suffering - will make it easier to mend things." For as much as she valued her own hide, she did feel particularly guilty for harming Tempest and Cillian in particular, who had been nothing but helpful to her to date. [break][break]

And taking them away from the scientific community seemed especially cruel, but it wasn't a thought worth articulating aloud. "Your memory and quality of sleep should improve once we've re-examined the dream. My current theory is that, if the study followed its original trajectory, you've forgotten something... and we just need to restore the memory." The study had been designed to see how once psyche could influence another; additionally, when given a choice, the study would see how frequently people chose to forgo their current reality, and how many wanted to hold onto it. [break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
invisible graves [s]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 4:43:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven