awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Iron Tomb [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 16:43:53 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar furrowed his brow as Howard laughed. Then the admin described his feelings as heartbreak and Oscar frowned. He did not find it as humorous, perhaps because he truly believed Prime was learning how to feel--and him along with it. In the end that was irrelevant, Prime would be unable to synchronize with him so Oscar would have to choose another.

Yet the way Howard described his partnership with Shirley made Oscar feel queasy. He had strong relationships with his pokemon, but they were all unmistakably subservient. None of them could be called his 'partner'--except maybe Prime. Oscar sighed heavily, "What a pain. I'm gonna have to bond with a pokemon and build a suit from scratch? Ugh, this is gonna take for fuckin' ever."

Oscar got up, stretching before moving around to the front of Howard's bed. "Well I'll call in the nurse to bring you some pain meds. Is there anything else you need before I go?"

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Iron Tomb [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 19:09:01 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Beside the meds? Nah. I can't smoke without a nurse swiping it. Just keep doing what you're doing." The admin nodded thoughtfully to himself. "Which is good work."

Team Rocket would need many more Genesects by the time the war was in full swing. Artillery was a cornerstone of battle, after all. Even if Howard didn't excel in combat, he recognized the ability of Rocket's mobile artillery platforms. Even if they were blasphemous to the field that Howard worked in.

His eye twitched.

"Just pick a Pokémon you love, Oscar." Howard snickered as he slumped into the bed and closed his eye. "It's not rocket science."

For Oscar Clayton, it may as well have beem.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Iron Tomb [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 16:04:02 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Howard had an innate charm that Oscar found endearing. Even when he said things that made Oscar want to pile drive him through the hospital bed, the man could not help but be likable. Oscar smiled, knocking the edge of the bed with his knuckle. "I'm glad you're alright. Get well soon, work will be a drag without you."

Oscar gave one last wave before exiting Howard's room, letting out a deep breath as he decompressed from the social activity. He informed the nurses that Howard was awake and probably needed medication before departing for home. On the way, Oscar rolled several candidates for synchronization in his mind. Boris, Grievous, Mustakrakish, Lancer, all of them were powerful soldiers that have served Oscar well. He cared for them deeply, but was their bond strong enough?

As Oscar arrived at his apartment and sat at his desk, he continued his considerations. Yet no one seemed capable, at least without a great deal of effort. Maybe he should just forego a Sygna Suit entirely. He has made it just fine without one after all, which fix what was not broken? No, it had to be done. The benefits were to numerous to ignore, a better quality of life would make it all worth it. But who would be his partner pokemon?

As Oscar stressed over what to do, the black dewpider Clavis would crawl out to comfort his master. Clavis had been Oscar's loyal pet since his days in Alola, the last living of the three original pokemon Oscar had brought with him to Hoenn. As the spider crawled upon Oscar's shoulder, he would chuckle and lightly rub the creature's bubble helmet. Clavis was not much of a fighter, so Oscar has had to leave the tyke at home. But as he stared into the spider's smiling face, he could not help but consider a daring idea.

"Clavis, how would you like to get back in the field?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Iron Tomb [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 3:46:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
/ (REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB