ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 17:35:11 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

Tamato berries were spicy and dry. It was an acquired taste, but taillows had acquired it. The city had put out a warning for trainers to avoid feeding or interacting with the taillows. They could get aggressive and would even try to steal the backpacks from travelers to check for the fruit. [break][break]

Unfortunately, it was harvest season for Lavaridge's Tamato orchard. For every KO'd or otherwise subdued taillow turned in, the orchard paid handsomely. Naturally, Clover find themselves fending off trees from taillows for the sweet reward of cash. "Keep going," she urged Oricorio, who used teeter dance to confuse a taillow that had been leering at her.

notes

berry patch kids | open

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
SUPER GRAPHIC ULTRA MODERN
GIRL LIKE ME
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
packed lunch, school crush, bus home and play sonic
awards
71 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 19:46:58 GMT
avery jones Avatar
It seemed like easy work. Walk through a berry patch and smack some Taillow.

The trees were swarming with the things, in a way that was kind of eerie.

Stink brought one down with a ferocious thundershock.

“Ho ho ho,” she cackled, smacking the foliage with a stick to scare out more Taillow, “looks like I’m Tippi Hedron now!”

She was so focused on causing chaos that she didn’t notice the Oricorio’s teeter dance until she walked right into it, and before she knew it, she was imitating the silly dance, knobby joints knocking all over the place.

hope it's okay i bop in here c:
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:07:24 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover was so invested in watching Oricorio dance that they didn't notice the sound of footsteps until a stranger was caught up in Oricorio's dance. The bird's teetering was intended for other pokemon, but it could easily confuse others - Clover was just too used to it. "Oh, Ori, stop! Stop!" Oricorio paused, turning her head to the side in clear confusion herself. "I am so sorry, are you OK?" Their concern was clear to see. "That was totally for the Taillow, but I should've been paying attention to foot traffic." [break][break]

The last thing they wanted was an angry trainer on their hands when they wanted a quick in-and-out job.

notes

berry patch kids |

[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
GIRL LIKE ME
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
awards
71 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:14:39 GMT
avery jones Avatar
She wobbled one way, then the other, then back again, smacking her forehead on a lowhanging branch. Stink hovered in the background, making the Pikachu : o face.

“Yeeeessirrrr, never better,” she said, rubbing at the reddening spot on her skin. “Dancing is fun and everyone should do it.”

She fell on her ass in the grass. “Eugh. Does dancing normally make you wanna barf?”

The Taillow gathered above and made shrill cries, sounding like hecklers.

Avery picked up a rock and threw it, scattering the birds.

“No comments from you, Statler and Waldorf!”

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:22:15 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover's worry wasn't quite abated by the newcomer's response. "Sorry about that," she insisted. "Ori gets really into her dances, and I do, too." Her eyes widened as the Taillow grew closer - though the dizzy trainer's rock throw scared 'em off. But then, Clover was a little confused. "Statler and huh?"[break][break]

Their questions were interrupted by the low swoop of a large Taillow. "These guys act like they've never eaten before!" Clover was beyond exasperated. She wasn't sure why these stupid birds wanted the stupid berries so badly. "Ori, hit 'em, please." The bird flew up to chase the large Taillow and nail it with a pound. [break][break]

Meanwhile, an epiphany struck. "Are you here to knock out the Taillow population for the harvest?" They could work together and really tackle the population to maximize the monetary reward.

notes

berry patch kids |

close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
GIRL LIKE ME
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
awards
71 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:28:46 GMT
avery jones Avatar
“‘Sfine,” she said, voice evening out as she became more aware, and came back to herself a little more. Well, as much as she ever was back to herself.

For some stupid reason, what snapped Avery back to reality was Clover’s apparent unfamiliarity with Statler and Waldorf. “You know, like, the Muppets?”

(If they don’t have Muppets in Hoenn, I don’t want to be here.)

They watched the little pinata-bird run up and bitchslap a Taillow across the beak.

“It can be hard when ya don’t know when your next meal is coming.”

She thinks back to rolling Kantonian plains, paddies of rice, drip-drip-drip goes the poison from a little glass vial.

Avery stands, shaking her head, to clear the cloud of memories.

“Yessir. Easy money, that. And I brought my anti-birdification beam, Stink. Say hi, Stink.”

Stink looked like she wanted to do anything but.

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 16:46:24 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

It looked like she was sobering up a bit from the teetering dance, which was a relief. Clover was pleased to see she had brought an electric type to strike at the birds. "Well, if you help me get a payday, we can string up these hungry birds and, um... let's say we hit up a diner to celebrate?" Their stomach rumbled at the thought. "And maybe we take a few berries for the road." The harvest was generous and overflowing the orchard, so the owners wouldn't miss a few berries.

notes

berry patch kids |

close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
GIRL LIKE ME
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
awards
71 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 16:22:40 GMT
avery jones Avatar
“Oooh, diner food. Grease. Me likey grease.”

That was her answer. She felt it sufficed as a yes.

“Go on, Stink. Light ‘em up like fairy lights. I will pay you in french fries.”

As Stink seemed to war with herself, Avery turned back to the shorter Taillow hunter.

“My name is N--,” she almost gave her codename, then remembered, this was entirely legal and, actually, encouraged. “--Avery. What’s yours?”

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 14:56:03 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover appreciated that the two of them were aligned on diner food. "Sweet! If you see me put away three stacks of pancakes, don't call for help." There was nothing like breakfast food outside of breakfast hours. It was the greatest indulgence, really. [break][break]

The pikachu wrecked the nearest Taillows, so Clover sent Tropius to collect their forms for the turn-in. The owners of the orchard would surrender them to the Rangers for rehabilitation, but more importantly, the owners would pay up that reward. "N'Avery, I'm Clover." She held out a hand. "Pleased to meetcha!"

notes

berry patch kids |

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
sweeter juice [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 22:39:56 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven