Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
267 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
ripples [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 2:30:06 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

A few soft giggles escape from Airi's sweet lips as her sapphire eyes watched her Shiny Pachirisu chase after her long, fluffy tail. "Chamomile, are you going to chase after your tail all day or are you going to help me find some new Pokémon?" She asks the EleSquirrel with a gentle smile spread across her lips. The Shiny Pachirisu swiftly comes to halt, then turns her attention towards her trainer. She lets out a few giggles of her own before taking a great leap in the air to land on her trainer's left shoulder. "Alright, that's more like it," Airi gently pats her electric type on her head before she starts to walk further along the route in search of some Wild Pokémon to potentially join her team.

Searching for: Bug / Water

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ripples [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 19:48:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
267 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
ripples [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 20:47:30 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Airi and Chamomile's eyes soon widen in awe, watching the beautiful sight of a majestic Dewgong emerging from the serene body of water and performing a stunning aerial flip before diving gracefully into the sparkling water. "Wow! That was amazing, wasn't it?" Airi asks her Shiny Pachirisu, the small Electric-type cheered with excitement as she waved her long, fluffy tail and clapped her tiny paws together. "I bet there are a lot of another cool Pokémon, living around here, too! Who knows, we might be able to find a pretty rare one or at least one that would be helpful when I am not doing missions and need to heal others," she adds, continuing to walk along the shore.

SKIP!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ripples [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 19:03:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEAVANNY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
267 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
ripples [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 23:10:55 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

In the distance, Airi's hears the loud cry of a Pokémon in distress. Without any hesitation, both Airi and Chamomile rushes in the direction of the earsplitting cry. Her deep azure eyes taking in the sight of a young Teddiursa dangling from a tree with its right foot caught in a manmade trap. On the ground underneath the Teddiusra is a lone Leavanny attempting to free the Teddiursa. Unfortunately, she was not able to reach it. Airi and Chamomile steps forward to assist the Teddiursa, but the timid Leavanny flees and takes shelter behind a nearby shrub. Airi and Chamomile did not mean to frighten the Leavanny. However, Airi did not take any offend to it running away from them. Some human is responsible for this trap. Therefore, it is only fair that the Leavanny has a distrust of humans.

"Don't worry Teddiursa, we're going to get you down from there." Airi tells the adorable cub in a soft tone. She then glances down at Chamomile. "Use a Swift to free it's foot." She commands the EleSquirrel. The Shiny Pachirisu nods her head before swinging her fluffy tail in the air to shot one single multiple-colored star at the trap, slicing it in half. Airi uses her arms to capture the Teddiursa before gently sitting it down against the ground. The Teddiursa watches the human with its eyes full of fear and worry. "Don't worry, I am not going to hurt you. I just want to make sure that you are okay," She smiles at the cub. Chamomile moves a little bit closer to the Teddiursa, using her long tail to tickle it a bit to calm it down long enough for Airi to assess it.

The Leavanny pokes her head from out of the bush, carefully watching the Ranger Nurse as she starts to tend to the Teddiursa. Airi notices a fresh gash around the Teddiursa's ankle from where the trap was pressing against its body. She immediately reaches inside of her bag to grind a pair of gloves, a bottle of fresh water, sterile wipes, and ointment. She gently pours some of the fresh water over the open wound, cleaning it a bit before going in to clean it a little bit deeper with the sterile wipes. "This may sting a little bit, but it will help you to feel better," she explains to the Teddiursa before gently applying ointment to its wound. The Teddiursa winces in pain just a bit.

After watching Airi take care of the cub's wounds, the Leavanny eventually walks from behind the bush and moves closer to Airi, Chamomile, and Teddiursa. Airi gives the Leavanny a welcoming smile and the Bug/Grass-type returns the gesture. "Leavanny, if you would not mind, I could use your help. A String Shot should be enough to protect its wound until it's heal," she explains to the Leavanny. The Leavanny nods her head then fires a gentle String Shot at the cub's wound. She then uses her knife-like hands to cut any extra string before carefully tying up the ends of the strings to secure it. "Thanks!" Airi smiles at the Leavanny as she helps the Teddiursa back up to its feet. The cub smiles and taps his injured foot against the ground, testing the String Shot bandage. As expected, it is secured and protects it from any extra pain. "You're good to go Teddiursa just be careful, okay?" Airi smiles at the cub. It smiles back at her before walking away.

"Alright Chamomile, let's get a move on. We need to check this area for more traps," She tells her Pokémon as she finishes cleaning up her mess. She placed the reminding parts of the trap inside of her bag. She will discard of them back at the office later. Chamomile climbs back on her shoulder and the two of them start to walk away. The Leavanny calls out to Airi, running towards her. "What's that? You want to come along with us? That would be awesome." She smiles at the Leavanny. The Leavanny beams back at her as she walks beside her.

Catching Leavanny!

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
ripples [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 1:09:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE LEAVANNY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---