She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
EXTRACTION: Robin & Silverio
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 17:57:04 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 17:59:35 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Long time, no see," Robin greets with wide arms, though Flutter Mane takes it as a hug invitation and nuzzles against her. Robin giggles, then nudges the ghost away. "Are you ready to see what's inside this power spot?" There were a handful over Hoenn, but she'd only visited this one in particular once before. Still, they seemed to all be similarly constructed because she always picked the same fork in the path and ended getting good ore every time.

She marched towards the edge of the spot. "We're about to have the coolest spelunking trip of your life, I bet."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 19:10:24 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"nice to see you again, robin, thanks for the invite." he could vividly recall the first instance where he had come to visit this wildly distinct attraction. it was at one of these spots where imagery unlike any he had ever encountered before had revealed itself to him. but was it truly real? regardless of what he'd thought of the matter, it had undoubtedly felt real to silverio. and it was there that he had joined that eager girl he met by a mere happenstance.

"as ready as i'll ever be."

the creature he had chosen to accompany him today? a hard-scaled, oddly colored, bipedal insect which assumed a stance comparable to a samurai - only recently acquired. what better way to have a bonding moment with its new trainer, yeah? robin's apparent excitement prompted a small smile on his pristine features. perhaps some spunk ought to ligthen the mood, especially now as they'd enter into the widely unknown. "i believe it. better keep our wits about us though.

heading in
+50 rks points
total rks points: 50
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 21:26:11 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 21:29:35 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She raised a brow at his partner pokemon. "Who the hell is this guy?" It was clearly some sort of bug, and huge, but... it wasn't like the partners she had seen Silverio with before. "I hope he doesn't scuttle." She didn't like that kind of sound from pokemon movements. It sent a shiver down her spine.

"Anyways," she said as if she hadn't insulted his pokemon at all, "we'll take the left fork and see what kinda trouble we can scrounge up. FM here has gotten pretty good at tackling hallucinations before they get too close. The tera in here makes 'em turn more solid." It was strange to see hallucinations become real, but at least it was just temporary. She kinda hoped they'd come across one that'd scare the hell out of Silverio, only because it'd be super funny.

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 21:54:46 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

perhaps it was a natural reaction from the girl at the sight of a monstrous-looking pest. thank the pokégods that he had managed to catch that one, thanks in part to there having been a great deal of them swarming the shores in lilycove one day. silverio just so happened to be out on an expedition at that time. how fortunate for him, indeed. "oh, him? this is golisopod; just caught him a couple days ago." he answered robin. "figured i'd put him to work right away, and what better 'first time' out on the field than this, yeah?"

sure, great plan. nonchalantly setting aside the indirect shot fired at the oversized insectoid.

this journey would begin and evidently proceed in a similar than the first occurrence. one left turn later, and curious minds would come alive. the notion of 'real' hallucinations grabbed his attention all too quickly. "moreso than that half-skeleton we saw last time...?" the thought of that would render him scratching his head, with the golisopod eyeing his new trainer intently and perhaps with questions lingering in his own head. "well, if things go south, this big guy can be your meat shield."

naturally, most people - or most things - may be frightened by the sight of a bug that size.

left
+50 rks points
total rks points: 100

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 22:12:51 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 22:16:37 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Golisopod," she stretched the name out in her mouth like gum, chewing on it. She wasn't sure how to feel about Golisopod. But she rubbed her hands together deviously at his question. "Oh, that's beginner stuff. I'm hoping to see something real wild down here." She wanted something that'd give her nightmares. Power spots seemed to be the only opportunity to experience something truly terrifying. And she loved being scared.

Flutter Mane led the expedition, but it wasn't long before she was assaulted by a... giant greedent.

A greedent?

She was halfway to beginning a scorching remark at how infantile this threat was when she watched it suck up her Flutter Mane into its cheeks. "Arceus! Look at that! It's like a freakin' Guzzlord." She didn't even know where to begin with getting Flutter Mane back. She'd never been in this position before.

(hallucination)

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 23:58:45 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

suppose that the role of 'meat shield' may be appropriate for golisopod after all. or at least, it was until silverio could manage to train the pest well enough for tasks carried out above the surface. as if looking at the thing straight up wasn't already terrifying enough, one would dare to seek out something even more spontaneously horrific - even when it may not appear or feel real. but a valuable lesson was learned from his first experience in a power spot...

don't take anything at face value.

and speaking of faces, something even larger than the golisopod just practically inhaled the floating ghost! the sheer size of the...greedent? well, seeing that was enough to prompt goosebumps to materialize on the man's skin. "ain't no way..." robin's comparison of the creature could be said to be painfully accurate. suppose that a pokémon that size may compete with the said beast in terms of size and...apparately an appetite!

quickly, silv motioned for golisopod to rush in for an attempt at a save, or else that poor flutter mane would suffer an undesirable fate. a flurry of strikes to the gargantuan animal's belly delivered with a swift combination metal claw and razor shell, which would hopefully force the menacing giant to regurgitate the ghost.

but would this image be solid enough for...?

hallucination
+50 rks points
total rks points: 150
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 17:27:07 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 17:34:44 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Her panic was abated by the quick actions of Silverio's teammate who slashed up the Greedent and forced it to cough FM out. Robin ran to the ghost and swung her arms around Flutter Mane, remorseful for ever letting her get swallowed up by the big monster. "Ah, I'm so sorry!" She apologized repeatedly into FM, though the ghost seemed no worse for wear.

The Greedent faded in front of their very eyes, falling backwards and becoming fog. "Usually they're more interesting," she said with clear disappointment. "I was kinda hoping for something skull-y or like, a mutilated jumble of multiple pokemon." How were they gonna top rotting Seviper at this rate?! But she suspected Silverio didn't have the same priorities. "Well, thank you and your bug samurai. Let's get a coupla rocks 'n roll out!"

(lessen and leave)

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 18:44:04 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

the damage would be done, and the victim in question would be separated from the unnaturally large monster's...uhh, cheeky grasp. for someone who had excitedly anticipated seeing something far more terrifying than that half-dead-looking lucario they encountered in the previous spot that had jumped into, her mood seemed to have taken a one-hundred-eighty-degree turn despite her reunion with that floaty friend of hers.

"yeah, no problem." a brow raised. to say this experience was rather anti-climactic in comparison to the first would be a painstakingly dull understatement. regardless, any experience gained in some level of magnitude may prove to be valuable enough for the scholar going forward. but...more skulls? "you're really into that undead stuff, aren't you...?" not that he'd have any complaints...

without debate, silv would quickly move to grab whatever could from the available resources, with an extra hand courtesy of golisopod, and made haste for a quick way out.

lighten up and get the hell outta here!
+100 rks points
total rks points: 250
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 4:14:32 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven