snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
WOPS: silverio & illeana
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 0:29:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

no matter how many times they try, the structure continues to attempt to crumble into the deep. no amount of lifting beams and supporting weak walls has amounted to much except temporary patches on a growing problem.

[break][break]

and while she'd like to be able to say she could handle things on her own, it feels impossible now.

[break][break]

the sensation prompts her to call out to the first person she sees, the first volunteer in line of sight becoming . he comes into view and she raises an arm quickly, trying to wave him over.

[break][break]

"hey, mind lending a hand?"

[break][break]

her golurk, still holding two pieces of a supporting wall together, rumbles low in agreement.

[break][break]

"do you have anything on you that could mend this back together?"

[break][break]

09. Use signaling methods to call for additional support.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] [break]
water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 1:27:41 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

to say that relief efforts have been smooth sailing thus far would be stretching the truth too far, to a point where it's epicenter would eventually weaken and ultimately snap into two halves that may never be made whole again. in a similar manner, suppose it can be said that this city - or this entire region for matter - may be on the verge of becoming irreparably crippled.

but...no, best not to dwell on the matter...

focus on the present, silverio reminds himself. the task at hand? to provide a hand in restructuring affected establishments. suffice to say that was to be a tall order, and in some cases, there could be an emphasis on 'tall'. the young scholar-turned-ranger's head props up at the sound of a voice calling to him. accompanied by two of his trusted companions, an amphibious, bipedal entity, and a dark knight with piping hot blades for arms.

"uhh yeah, no problem. how can i help?"

the woman in question presents a dilemma, a golem - presumably hers - holding a structure together. surely it wouldn't be able to hold up for much longer. an idea struck. "yes, i think i might have some tools for this...hey, you two! come on over here!" he then calls for his two pokémon. "let's try using your arm to solder these pieces in the middle, and hydro pump to cool it."

if there were vital skills that the paldean champion had learned from his experiences back home, one of them had to be resourcefulness. alas, even now, perhaps he never truly found his 'treasure'.

"easy there, big fella. i promise this'll be quick." silv addresses the golurk as he picks up a long steel beam and gently plants at the center of the two wall pieces. cautiously, the ceruledge then moves one of its flaming arms towards the beam. in minutes, the edges of beam would melt onto each piece, and the frogadier follows up with a pressurized spray of water to quickly bring its temperature back down.

with any luck, the melted parts of the beam would serve as a thick glue. "there, that should do it...hopefully...?"

objective #40: use a pokemon to stabilize collapsing structures temporarily
2/5 objectives complete
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 3:45:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

a look of relief is quick to flood the head scientist's expression as the man joins to help and the discolored automaton coos softly in appreciation as they join.

[break][break]

the two halves of crumbling foundation are quickly soldered back together by his ceruledge before his frogadier cools it down into holding firmly. as the last drops of water drip down onto the floor, her golurk is able to step out and away from the wall to see it staying strong.

[break][break]

and like clockwork, the scientist breaks out into a grin.

[break][break]

"perfect, thank you so much!"

[break][break]

the automaton echoes her sentiment with a low rumble.

[break][break]

"it should hold, but there's a few more crumbling walls and debris up ahead that need to be taken care of too..."

[break][break]

a beat passes.

[break][break]

"mind helping us with those too? if you're free, of course."

[break][break]

09. Use signaling methods to call for additional support.

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 4:10:11 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

you would assume that with the way this 'out-of-nowhere' idea had come to mind, silverio could be some form of a scientific prodigy. naturally, practically anyone could mend two pieces of material together, but it would take a professional to perform such a task with minimal risks. and evidently, there was the risk of potential damaging the material in question or the pokémon holding it. luckily, neither of those had occurred - not this time, to say the least.

silv and his team had done a fair enough job...probably...

"i honestly didn't think that would work, but hey, just our luck i guess." he rambles, both of his pokémon eyeing their trainer with quizzical expressions. and yet, there was more work to be done here apparently, of which the man would willingly make time for. that's why he'd been dispatched here after all. directing his attention to the woman, he reciprocates her fit of glee. "no sweat, i've got all day. right, guys?"

exasperated responses come from both the amphibian and the dark knight.

"lead the way." as he commences his steps, his eyes wander to examine the vicinity, concerns rising in his subconscious. "y'know, i can't even begin to imagine how things turned out this way...i'd bet that high tides oughta be the least of our worries..."

objective #3: address environmental hazards
3/5 objectives complete
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 4:19:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the grin holds firm in the face of acceptance and she feels the weight of responsibility lighten on her shoulders. she no longer has to worry about doing it herself, not with his help.

[break][break]

the odds of two people and their pokemon against whatever else sea mauville's structures throw at them feel a hell of a lot better than a girl and her golurk.

[break][break]

"thank you so much!"

[break][break]

she moves, then, to begin leading them deeper into the crumbling structure. along the way, her golurk shuffles ahead with heavy footsteps to clear fallen debris out of their way. as they go, the path becomes clearer, a small semblance of safety rising up around them.

[break][break]

and yet, her expression shifts slightly, threatening to give way to the darkening skies of hoenn's current climate.

[break][break]

"the region's in crumbling form lately, i think... this might not be the worst of it just yet."

[break][break]

up ahead, a broken archway comes into clearer view. at its feet lay spilled oil tins, marring the ground and slowly seeping toward the water...

[break][break]

32. Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 6:01:44 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

elated, was she.

and rightfully so; in the midst of the chaos, no single person should have to harbor the bulk of responsibilities in these efforts to relieve the affected from the harm they've endured as a result of the unthinkable. to ensure the afflicted's comfort, and also that of fellow volunteers, silverio will be inclined to share the burden, even if it would mean entertaining the idea of risking his own safety.

and speaking of which, these lands were far from being deemed safe to traverse for the average person. regardless, the ranger and his crewmates follow suit of the woman and her golem. the scattered debris seems to be pose no threat to the behemoth that easily does away with them. still, the dark knight took it upon himself to chip in by slicing up any dangling materials that may have otherwise be dropping on some poor unfortunate soul's head.

however...

the bitter indication that wafts plagues the paldean's mind; what sort of fate shall hoenn endure in the coming days?

suppose the answer to this may not arrive as soon as anyone would hope, but even so..."you're probably right; in fact, i'm afraid that this might just be the start of something even more ominous..."

but it stands to reason that someone, anyone, would be tasked with facing such omens head-on - someone like silverio himself and this woman, perhaps. in any case, it can be said that he had never faced a challenge quite like this one in paldea, ever. "but i guess that's why we're here, to better prepare for...whatever it is that's coming..."

his sapphire pupils scan the vicinity. oil crawling closer to the water. "let's go and get that, quick! use hydro pump!" he commands the bubbly frog pokémon. pressurized sprays of cool waters begin to push the spilt oil away from the shores. "nice..."

objective #35: use a pokemon to contain and neutralize hazardous materials.
5/5 objectives complete
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 15:27:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

at his words, flashes of splitting wounds on the universes surface rise without warning. they blink in and out of focus before the mind's eye, taunting and dancing and disappearing. her expression tightens.

[break][break]

"the world is becoming gradually more unstable," she pauses, a hand sweeping to gesture around them. "this is the result."

[break][break]

no matter how many patches she has made, the universe still remains crumbling at best... it's infuriating, really.

[break][break]

"i pray we will be ready."

[break][break]

some small part of her - the one gilded and raised up toward heaven - knows they won't, but it's nice to pretend for a little while.

[break][break]

he reacts quickly, then, to the spilling oil and she takes a more idle seat to observe his handiwork. his frogadier succeeds in washing the oil back and away from the water with a well-timed hydro pump, which leaves the barrels remaining overturned. she gestures for her golurk to grab them, to bring them back to properly dispose of them. the automaton lumbers forward, lifting the barrels up into its arms, before returning to place them at her side.

[break][break]

"good job," she murmurs. "we can head back once the archway is put back together."

[break][break]

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 21:17:39 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

he has come to acknowledgement the perils that hoenn would soon face, but the rest of the world, too? it's true that silverio had never faced a challenge like the one looming over hoenn's horizons, but in days past, being a person in the situation he finds himself in now? it's safe to say that he has never envisioned it. not ever. but as his eyes wander to view the tainted scenery around them, reality begins to settle in. like a virus beginning to spread amongst the people, questions sought to plague the ranger's mind.

and yet, there appers to be no answers in sight..."unbelieavable..."

to prepare oneself, or an entire region for that matter, for an inevitable doomsday is an unquestionably tall order. but even so, what better way for silverio to learn more about the what lies beyond paldea's borders than to endure a potentially life-changing crisis? is he truly ready for that? only time will tell...

"we need to be ready...and we will be...hopefully." prayers up, indeed.

perhaps only a sliver of hope rests at the back of silv's mind, but as long as there was one, he'd believe that there was but a chance - if only little - of the region to see better days ahead. best not to dwell on this for the time being. that would be 'then', and the man opts to focus more on the 'now', that being to ensure that this venue would be clear enough, safe enough, to inhabitat once more.

the oil has been dispersed and its sources contained, but there was still the task of securing the archway. "give the big fella a hand, will ya? but do be careful with your arms around it, 'kay?" he commands his ceruldge, who moves to stand other barrels, then cautiously pushes them away from the shorelines with its capable legs. the frogadier returns with metallic sheets and pipes, which the dark knight would use his piping hot blade-arms to meld into the shape of arch - a part that was lost in the rubble perhaps.

just as they had mended the two wall pieces just moments, the same procedure is conducted on the broken points of the archway. "that should do it..." satisfied with their work, their trainer offers a thumbs-up, then directs his attention back to his impromptu mission partner.

"no big deal, i'm happy to have been of some help at least. you and your pal there have done good too, miss..."

uh oh, did we forego introductions through all of this work!?

5/5 objectives complete

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 2:41:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

slowly, surely... they succeed in mending destruction back into some semblance of creation. blemishes are removed with the careful acts of their pokemon's combined efforts and the sun begins to peek out from behind the clouds of doom and gloom.

[break][break]

her smile returns just as slowly - languid, almost catlike after finally waking up from a long nap.

[break][break]

"definitely couldn't have done it without your help."

[break][break]

everything she touches eventually turns to dust. this, too, would've been no different if not for his involvement.

[break][break]

he trails off, then, and she fills in the blanks with an outstretched hand and a firmer, more professional smile.

[break][break]

"illeana reyes, head scientist. it's a pleasure!"

[break][break]

water ops.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 15:21:01 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

salvation may be in the cards, after all...

today's workings are but a small step towards a larger common goal, albeit appearing to be well out-of-reach. but with each step taken, hopes boil and bubble in the cauldron of silverio's mind - hopes that, one day, hoenn will find serenity behind the walls of sinister destruction and torment. if not for similar-minded folks, such as this woman perhaps, said hopes may have already been lost.

amongst the shadows cast by the clouds intervening with the sun, her smile brings about a light that shines over them. to her, he reciprocates the given sentiment - gently and warmly, he takes her hand with a formal introduction. well met, indeed. "pleasure's all mine, miss reyes. i'm silverio delfino, a ranger. i've gotta say we and our pokémon have made pretty solid team here today. i certainly wouldn't mind working with you again, if you'll have me."

and in the process of establishing their makeshift unit, they may have saved lives today.

5/5 objectives complete

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 4:53:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven