Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
EXTRACTION: Howard and Abby
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 5:39:12 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 6:22:25 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Rings were a symbol of bonds that stretched beyond blood. They reflected wealth, love, and status. Things that humans coveted and desired beyond all logical comprehension.

Yet the historian recognizes the power of symbols. The ring on his left hand is from a different life. It made sense to throw it away, but to observe eons and epochs was to accept that each lasting crumb of yesterday was to be cherished, no matter how it hurt the heart or soul.

Come to think of it, he had never seen her down here.

Maybe he had moved on. Absinthe certainly hadn't.

"You're fine." His voice is soft. It's clear that she's not fine. She's broken and was still breaking further. Was he wrong to do this? To immaculate her against what was to come? How did Navy do this so well? "You're okay."

She won't meet his eyes. He takes a deep breath and sighs, looking around in retrospective. The desire to bury one's self in work is a relatable one, but it will not help her here. He hears her voice tremble. How it cracks like the mask she wears.

The snake had many more skins to shed.

"No. We're turning around. I'll send a few of my guys in here to get what I need."

His steps echoed against stone and ore as he walked back the way he came.

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 0:55:29 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

just like that, the kid gloves are on.[break][break]

absinthe's eyes bore into howard's back as he turns. her throat bubbles with fury. she can be perfect—she can make as much product as necessary, she can haul supplies from one end of the cavern to another, she can run her business with impunity—but cole can ruin it all for her. he's always ruined everything.[break][break]

once, a predator. now, a bleating lamb, stuck, in need of rescue. how easily the facade falls. how easily absinthe's tepid existence is undermined.[break][break]

absinthe follows after howard, and tryptophan after her. the whole way, she is silent, except for the tiniest noises from behind her mask. her teeth, biting down into the remains of her lips, and splattering blood across the interior of her mask.[break][break]

she's unsure how she can ever look this man in the eye again. if it's up to her, she won't.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 7:00:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven