Lulu Flint
lotus tree
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 8:59:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lulu"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
she picked what she assumed would be a dead hour, at first lingering outside the bar in a long coat. heavy rain tapped on her hood, a persistent omen of the next approaching calamity.[break][break]

”see if it’s busy,” she instructed a creature hiding in her shadow. it nodded and phased through the wall of the business. short enough to perhaps go unnoticed, it was only there for a moment, ember eyes blinking around before it disappeared again in the shadow of a man on his way out.[break][break]

moments later, the head scientist entered, sat at the bar and pushed back her drenched hood. her order would be different than her usual.[break][break]

”absinthe?”[break][break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lulu"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
lotus tree
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 16:08:20 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

the snake pit is empty, save for one lonely woman, hands occupied by a glass and a rag.[break][break]

she hardly looks up when a cowled stranger enters. there is often no need. few regulars dare to test absinthe’s patience enough to seek her undivided attention. but the woman that slips into the barstool in front of absinthe in different. she comes with a name, and with a purpose.[break][break]

and so absinthe looks. lulu summarily gains the chemist’s full attention: sharp, piercing eyes, a lucid stare, the dazed look of a predator steeped in bloodlust. her cheeks are gaunt. her skin is stretched tightly across her face. her jaw and mouth are hidden: blessings in disguise.[break][break]

“you know my name, so i’ll assume you’re with rocket,” absinthe murmurs, setting down her glass and rag. ”and i’ll also assume you have a very good reason for coming here.”[break][break]

an implication rings. please, continue.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lotus tree
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 9:02:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
“perhaps. my name is lulu flint. i’m a head scientist. i’ve heard about your talents.”[break][break]

she crossed a leg, making herself more comfortable. her marshadow grew quickly bored after it circled the bar’s interior again, and rose from a void into the stool next to her, where it watched absinthe.[break][break]

why the mask? lulu wondered idly, but wouldn’t ask. plenty of rockets had their own disguises, whether tangible or otherwise.[break][break]

“have you ever made sleep drugs?”[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
lotus tree
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 14:01:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

a head scientist. absinthe's eyes flash with recognition as she idly wonders who could have recommended her this time. a deathly glow settles onto her face at the next question.[break][break]

sleep drugs. it is almost too easy to answer. had absinthe not been proactive in production, she would not sleep at all. she must get high on her own supply to function most days. absinthe nods.[break][break]

"yes," the woman murmurs. "i have made many. they are some of my most popular, and my most perfected."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lotus tree
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 19:00:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
perfected? well, i couldn’t have lucked out more – if you’re interested in the job, that is.”[break][break]

she smiled, pleased and hopeful. It had seemed like a shot in the dark. bullseye.[break][break]

“i’ll explain: mostly, my work revolves around getting to other worlds, dimensions, universes. i believe one route is through sleep. that there are doorways, deep within the realm of dreams that may be opened.”[break][break]

a theory that had once been secret, to not be deemed absurd. but with reality weaving into the interdream zone for all to see, dreams pouring out in full manifestations of new life, it no longer seemed as farfetched as it once had.[break][break]

”fully accessing them may require great awareness on the part of the dreamer. i want a drug that can induce a strong lucid state, every time. a safe one, preferably.”[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
lotus tree
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 21:32:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

perfected indeed. what use is a sleep drug when it only allows you to drift away half of the time? before anything else, the chemist is a perfectionist. ninety percent effectiveness will always be more impressive than fifty percent.[break][break]

absinthe's head tilts. had she not seen firsthand the effects of interdimensional travel—the journey into eternatus' festering corpse—she would have taken lulu's research with a grain of salt. now, not so much. the true point of interest is lulu's studied method of how to reach them. dreams. fickle things, even scientifically. almost impossible to measure, judged based only off of the experience of the dreamer. a challenge, to be certain.[break][break]

absinthe has never shied away from a challenge before, though.[break][break]

"i can do it," absinthe says. "but i will need more equipment. an electroencephalogram machine, for one. test subjects, human, for another."[break][break]

the chemist meets lulu's eyes. "if you can provide these things, you have me."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lotus tree
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 2:38:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]confidence and readiness were met with a look of satisfaction.[break][break]

“i can give you whatever you need," she said, as though the world was at her fingertips. from up in the higher rungs of the organization, it was not far from the truth.[break][break]

her bright amber gaze flitted behind absinthe, to what features slept in shadows behind swinging doors during the bar’s open hours. no food menu, but the space to make it happen. perhaps absinthe simply preferred not to hire cooks.[break][break]

she took another guess.[break][break]

“and a better kitchen. ever been to headquarters?”[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
lotus tree
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 0:11:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe's piercing eyes flit towards the swinging doors that lead into the bar's 'kitchen', and then back to lulu. a clever woman, absinthe remarks silently.[break][break]

"never," absinthe admits, leaning back against the shelves that hold the entirety of the snake pit's liquor. "i presume headquarters facilities are far more impressive than mine."[break][break]

it is, of course, not too difficult to pull together facilities more impressive than her lab. while rocket's patronage has allowed absinthe to upgrade some of her equipment, most of her lab consists entirely of things stolen from her previous job, nearly three years ago. were she younger, perhaps her eyes might have glittered at the prospect of more expensive tools.[break][break]

she's not young anymore, though. absinthe instead crosses her arms over her chest, nodding to herself. "it will speed the process along, if that is the case."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,682 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lotus tree
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 23:26:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]lulu imagined the submarine’s facilities were far more impressive than whatever could have possibly hiding behind the snake pit’s kitchen doors. within rocket’s grasp were all the resources a chemist could want for, and beneath their sea, the ingenious mind could explore unhindered by the risk of being caught by the league’s law.[break][break]

”like i said: i can provide you whatever you need.” she smiled, and then added, ”don’t be modest in your requests, either. if it will get me results faster, then you shall have it.”[break][break]

she slid a card across the bar. though professional in appearance and feel, it was almost entirely blank except for a single phone number. [break][break]

”just let me know when you’re ready for a tour. i do hope it will be sooner than later.”[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
lotus tree
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 23:36:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

when the card slides across the bar, absinthe's eyes follow it, watching it come to rest in front of her. she reaches a gloved hand out to grasp it, her fingers pausing halfway. something about lulu's smile sends a shiver down her spine—it is a shark's smile, all teeth and hunger for blood in the form of progress. absinthe wonders, briefly, if she is the blood on the menu for rocket.[break][break]

it matters not. what matters is the results, the research, the progress made. absinthe grasps the card, her eyes meeting lulu's with a flat, steady stare. in her head, the woman has already begun to write her shopping list. more reagents. more test subjects. more equipment. she will have it all.[break][break]

absinthe nods at lulu. "i will call you soon," she says, and pockets the card without ever looking away from lulu's stare. "off you go. bar's closing early."[break][break]

and with that, the scientist turns, disappearing behind the bar and into her lab with purpose. her work, as always, calls. it always does.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
lotus tree
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 3:45:21 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven