TAG WITH @miyako
Miyako Noguchi
beast without claws | dw
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 6:52:25 GMT
Miyako Noguchi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","miyako"]
[attr="class","body"]

is she okay? oh, definitely not, miyako thinks to herself as she slowly picks herself up off the ground, her muscles protesting every movement. but she doesn't show it—she straightens up to her full height, offering shalin a quick salute before running her hands through her tousled black and white hair. "aah, yeah, i'm chill, it was fun," she says with a nonchalant wave of her hand. "just gotta learn to hang on better next time, right?"[break][break]

miyako flashes shalin a grin, a mischievous glint in her slate blue eyes. "you wild, girl," she admits, her adrenaline still surging through her veins. "a little crazy, too. but i think it's dope."[break][break]

shalin wonders what miyako is doing out here, and miyako wonders the same thing. yeah, what is she doing out here? miyako gets the creeping feeling that might've lost the plot in the process of getting bucked off of the strongest rodeo she's ever experienced. after a moment of deliberation, she just shrugs.[break][break]

"mmm, yeah, i dunno," she admits, then fixes shalin with a pressing look. she girl seems like a wildcard, and miyako wants in on the action. "what, you doin' something cool? take me with you!"

[break][break]

NOTES

- bingo: wildcard[break]
- spawn skip

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".miyako"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
beast without claws | dw
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 0:08:31 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was a little flustered, if anything, to see how fast Miyako recovered from being tossed every which way, absorbing the full strength of a Tyranitar. "Speak for yourself, heh," she replied, impressed that she could hold on for that long. Jiwari had more raw physical might than any other Pokémon on her team. "You're a wild child yourself for even attempting that!"

Before Shalin could say anymore, the threatening roar of a Rhyperior, and a hulking one at that, drowned out the girls' conversation. Jiwari took the initiative, THRASHING and kicking into the wild's thick, rocky armor. The cracking and crumbling noises were a sign that his reckless attacks were penetrating his enemy's natural defenses. With the Rhyperior pinned against a rock wall, the ground-type's horn glowed a faint green and began whirling fast enough to make a miniature twister. It was not a Horn Drill, but an equally-strong MEGAHORN directly to the Tyranitar's midsection. "Jiwari!" Shalin cried, hurling an Ultra Ball toward the Rhyperior whose horn easily tore into even solid rock.

catching rhyperior!

{PC: 6}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Jiwari        Tyranitar      Poor
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Michiko       Frosmoth       Good
Sol           Volcarona**    Good
Flit          Yanmega        Good

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
beast without claws | dw
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 2:37:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ONIX APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAGALGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAMOUFLAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE RHYPERIOR!
close tab

played by

sunny.html

miya
she/her
25 years old
october 10th
slateport city
pansexual
crime scene technician
cadet
the infinite spaces that terrify are still the joyous openings that invite
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miyako
Miyako Noguchi
beast without claws | dw
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 22:42:48 GMT
Miyako Noguchi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","miyako"]
[attr="class","body"]

miyako doesn't even have time to react before a fierce battle breaks out, the roars of two formidable ground types clashing together filling the air, one protecting the peace of the interaction, the other advocating against it. jiwari, the reckless tyranitar who had just bucked her off his back, is now engaged in a head-to-head with a massive rhyperior, their powerful bodies slamming into one another with brute force that shakes the very ground beneath miyako's body.[break][break]

she watches as jiwari smashes his opponent into the rock face, only for the rhyperior to retaliate with a vicious megahorn to the midsection. jiwari's pained cry echoes through the cave, and miyako can't help but wince in sympathy.[break][break]

with a throw of an ultra ball, though, the battle is no more. miyako nods, returning to shalin's initial point. "yeah, i dunno how i stayed on either," the cop admits as she braces her arms beneath her. "a miracle, maybe?"[break][break]

as she prepares to rise to her feet, she adds, "i hope i didn't break a rib or something," almost as an afterthought.[break][break]

then, when she's finally up and dares to shift her body in any meaningful way, a lash of sharp pain whips through her abdomen, and miyako winces and grabs at her side. "ooh, yeah, okay, that's broken. fucking ow."

[break][break]

NOTES

- spawn skip![break]
- bingo: protect

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".miyako b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
beast without claws | dw
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 18:22:39 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Miyako cracking a rib was about the worst case scenario for an impromptu rodeo with Jiwari. "We're... not going anywhere else but to Fallarbor to get you some help," the Captain insisted. As much of a region-wide meme as her highly unusual riding had become, she knew when to be silly and knew when to be serious. And this was no time for fun and games. "Jiwari, can I get one more favor of you?" she asked, also releasing her Frosmoth, Michiko. "Place Miyako on Michiko's back for me. We're getting her to immediate care to have her looked at."

Provided there were no objections, the Tyranitar would slowly and carefully place the officer atop the ice-type insect, the cold perhaps relaxing part of her pain away. Jiwari took a knee shortly afterward, a sign that the rock-type could take little else. She withdrew the rock-type for Sol, her Shiny Volcarona. "These are two of the gentlest flying Pokémon I've got. Let's get out of here." The two moths took off, keeping a distance from one another due to their opposing elements. Before long, Fallarbor's skyline would come into view...

skipping!

{PC: 7}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Jiwari        Tyranitar      KO
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Michiko       Frosmoth       Good
Sol           Volcarona**    Good
Flit          Yanmega        Good

close tab

played by

sunny.html

miya
she/her
25 years old
october 10th
slateport city
pansexual
crime scene technician
cadet
the infinite spaces that terrify are still the joyous openings that invite
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miyako
Miyako Noguchi
beast without claws | dw
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 21:53:03 GMT
Miyako Noguchi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","miyako"]
[attr="class","body"]

miyako's body throbs as she submits to jiwari's gentle but firm grasp, her being effortlessly lifted in his paws as though she weighs nothing at all. the transition from the tyranitar's grip to michiko's chilly back is nearly seamless, and miyako nestles into her powder-white wings, momentarily spellbound by the glassy fractals that shimmer on her velvety coat. she can't help but run her fingers along her slick, cool shell, all thoughts of pain dulled by a fascination for such an odd looking creature. she feels like an icicle nestled into a snowdrift when she presses her flushed face into michiko's silky, snowflake wings.[break][break]

alright, alright. time to go.[break][break]

the cool sensation that emanates from michiko washes over miyako as the frosmoth takes flight alongside sol. miyako's pain, for the most part, dissipates due to the freezing relief; but there's a dull ache that hangs over her when the bone cracks against the pressure of the moth's gentle ascent.[break][break]

it takes effort, immense concentration to ensure she breathes and uses her muscles as little as possible as she looks over to the green-haired trainer. "do me a favor and don't tell anyone about this, yeah?" miyako asks shalin as they begin to descend, though there is a rough sort of mirth in her tone, an effort to protect her pride. "i don't need the whole department knowing that i broke a rib trying to ride a tyranitar like a mechanical bull."

[break][break]

NOTES

- bingo: pride

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beast without claws | dw
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 2:41:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE ONIX FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP