Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,073 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 22:08:31 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Her response is immediate. It warms his heart.

It is a story he can tell, but it is not a particularly memorable one. It is the purpose of the Legendary Pokemon he serves, the obligation of the sheriff he admired and the blade-wielding Zacian that the admin helped crown. Ultimately, it is the necessity of their species.

If they were to survive this war, they must best the god that threatened the world millennia ago. Even if it kills him. Even when it kills him.

The march will continue. Even when the world is broken and remade and the war is done, the admin will ensure that people like Absinthe have a place in it, even when he does not. That is the purpose of heroes, after all. That is the request of Zacian.

"Of course. It's a long story, though." A deep sigh. It's one that is bigger than both of them. A missing past is much more manageable in comparison. "So you'll have to bear with me."

The two boxes are collected. In his mind, it was a good visit. Productive. Not because of the chemist's production, but because Absinthe's gaze didn't bore into his skull like a drill. There was a hint of warmth, a dream of spring. The day that it became summer would be a happy day indeed.

As he prepares to leave, he leans against the doorframe.

"I'd appreciate it," he said with a wry smile and an inclined head, "if you'd let me start a tab on my next visit."

His eye sparkled mischievously.

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 22:31:12 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

she can’t imagine that it would be an easy story to tell. stories of gods and men rarely are. at the very least, it is a story that deserves to be told, and one that deserves someone to listen to it, even if it is underwhelming, even if it is sad.[break][break]

she nods, and then allows him to take the product. leaning up against the stainless steel countertops of the lab, absinthe watches him as he begins to make his exit, inundated with her work, albeit stopping at the swinging doors that lead back out into the snake pit. he mentions a tab, and absinthe can’t help the twinkle in her eyes. she silently wonders if it’s an extension of trust or a play to reduce costs, considering the man’s lackluster financials. perhaps it is both. regardless, absinthe waves her hand dismissively.[break][break]

“i suppose you may,” she says, crossing her arms over her chest. “because you asked so nicely.”[break][break]

adjusting the way her coat sits over her shoulders, absinthe glances at howard for a final time before she gets back to work. ”until next time, howard.” [break][break]

turning away, she busies herself with her work once more, this time with a tad more energy.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 21:28:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven