littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 3:45:13 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

it has been a week since the failed expedition into eternatus' festering corpse. absinthe's hallucination has recurred in the form of the same nightmare every night since.[break][break]

tryptophan puts her to sleep most nights. it is their little routine: absinthe will stay in the lab to the point of exhaustion. the shiinotic will enter and cover her with spores. she will fall. the shiinotic will drag her to her bed. she will seize with night terrors all night. and so the process continues.[break][break]

thusly, on the day howard is scheduled to check up on the operations in the snake pit, absinthe's eyes are dropping, dragged down by severe, dark bags, and her cheeks are gaunt, her skin pale. she washes a glass even though it is already clean. anything to keep her traitorous hands occupied.[break][break]

most of all, she dreads the chime of the door. she dreads feeling like a stranger in her own pit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 6:26:18 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
And when the chime came, it cut through the silence like a knife.

The door creaked open. The person the chemist wanted to see least in the world walked in. A blue eye littered with specks of red from Dynergy poisoning surveyed the room. Naturally, he came alone. No guards. Only his Pokémon. They, of course, remain at his belt.

There is no use of startling the snake in its den, though perhaps pit is a more accurate term. Luckily for both Howard and Absinthe, the pit is empty besides them, though the archaeologist's eye lurked in the shadows.

's domain. Damn that man.

"You're here. That's good." He crossed the room to the counter. He sat before her, looking up at the walking corpse going through routine motions to keep her mind sane. How he knew that feeling. The constant desire to do anything to maintain functionality. "Absinthe?"

His eye inspected her, looking for any crack in the guise. The scent of spores on her is noxious.

"You look terrible. Not enough sleep?"

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 20:44:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe grits her teeth. broken. terrible. unwell. she would like to pretend that these judgements are just waves against the firm castle of her psyche, but every passing day makes her feel more and more like she is a lone body in a sea of hatred. like she is not made for this world. like everyone around her understands something about being a person that she doesn't.[break][break]

she does not register that this statement might come from a place of concern. why would anybody worry over her? the body is a place of violence and hatred. such observations are meant to wound, not soothe. absinthe closes further, an embittered rose.[break][break]

"admin fox," absinthe exhales through her teeth, staunchly refusing to meet the man's eyes. "sleep is good. business is good."[break][break]

half of that is a lie, and howard likely knows that. a woman doesn't look as absinthe does without many sleepless nights.[break][break]

nonetheless, the viper throws him a pristine white lab coat from beneath the bar, and pulls her own over her shoulders. releasing her sleek black hair from the collar, she already begins walking back towards the bar's 'kitchen'. "come. you must want to see the lab."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 22:17:24 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Eventually, the waves battering against the mind will deepen the cracks in the ramparts and send them crumbling into the sea below. The mind is a bastion, but eventually it will falter without proper support.

Howard's had been on the verge of collapse for months, now. Absinthe's had been under siege for years. Nobody had bothered to check on her.

Nobody cared.

"Ab-" His voice was muffled by the lab coat thrown at his face. It's laundered, which should be a good thing. Yet the admin suspected that it was the result of the chemist doing anything she possibly can to keep her mind still. Something is amiss. She lies, yet before he can point it out, she disappears into the lab. "Damn woman."

Taking her to that Power Spot had been a mistake. He had erred somewhere within, and he didn't know where.

"The lab doesn't concern me. You concern me. Howard's voice was quiet as he murmured to himself. "What the hell happened?"

He slipped the lab coat on and rushed into lab after her.

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 22:41:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

the lab is as it always has been: pristine, quiet, blindingly white, completely sterile. tryptophan stands in one corner, the eternal bastion, the ever watchful guard, and his blank eyes follow absinthe and her charge as she surges into the space. this is her safe space. predictable equations, predictable results. where the mind is uncharted territory, subject to the fallibility of human consciousness, the lab and the chemicals therein represent pure, unfettered logic in a world otherwise tainted by matters of the heart.[break][break]

it is safe, and yet she still feels on edge. is it tryptophan's eyes boring into her back that set her heart into a frustratingly exhausting rhythm? or is it the knowledge that the man following her has peered into a part of her life that she had been content to bury?[break][break]

absinthe doesn't hear howard when she enters the lab over the thrumming of her chest, over the flick of her lab coat's sleeves. instead, she approaches two small boxes in the corner of the lab, one red and one blue, industrial in nature and clasped over on the top. she grabs both by their handles and hefts them up onto a stainless steel countertop.[break][break]

"this is what i've made since we last met," absinthe murmurs in a low, cold tone as she opens both cases with a click of their clasps. within one briefcase are recreational drugs—crystalline substances in small plastic bags, dark brown liquid in a large amount of syringes, and fine white powder, each of them labeled exhaustively. their names, their strains, when they were produced, the exact ingredients, from shiinotic spores to alcremie cream. within the other briefcase, more offensive strains. toxins, poisons, numbing agents, neurotoxins, the works, labeled in much the same way.[break][break]

absinthe barely glances up. "they are of satisfactory quality."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 22:57:52 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
It's like a switch flips as she enters. For a brief moment, Absinthe is functional. He can sense it in the way she carries herself and from the pristine nature of the domain she calls her own. It reminds the archaeologist of his own home, where fossils and tapestries and ancient things are stacked to the heavens.

It is the place where passion overruns rationality, where the joy in a cultivated craft and satisfaction of one's skills can be praised and lauded.

Yet as he looks around, there is nobody to praise what she's done. Nobody will acknowledge that what Absinthe has done here today is 'good'. She produced toxins for wealth and the sake of creation. This was not a good act. Yet still, there was nobody to laud the skill required to create these concoctions.

Nobody but the Shiinotic in the corner. How the admin hates it.

"Hm." He inspects the boxes and their contents. The labeling is reminiscent of a true scholar, one used to meticulous chronicling. The process is familiar to him. "I have faith in the quantity produced, and in the quality."

When she glanced up, his gaze meets hers. Judging. Suspicious. Concerned.

"But not in the manufacturer."

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 23:16:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe's teeth grit, her eyes darken. she stares holes into her products, even as she gently returns the briefcases into a clasped position. she feels much like a butterfly pinned to a table, inspected with a microscope for any impurities. howard will find there are many, of course. her mind has not escaped her past unscarred.[break][break]

absinthe looks away from him, as if burned. her eyes trace the curves of her hands as they tense against the surface of one briefcase.[break][break]

"you must think me very unstable," absinthe finally manages, her voice strained. "a liability."[break][break]

because of course she is. she has been for a long time. many former colleagues outright refuse to speak to her. friends of her husband she had once been on good terms with avoid her. worst of all, absinthe doesn't understand why. does her husband's reputation still poison her? has she been broken beyond repair?[break][break]

rocket has finally given her a purpose, even if it fails to address the ruined state of her life. but even the war criminals don't want to associate with her.[break][break]

absinthe realizes what this feeling is with a start. she feels like she is drowning. but the woman has no strength to hold onto her life preserver any longer.[break][break]

"my work is all i have. if you do not want it on account of who makes it, you are free to leave and never return."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 0:23:45 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
There is not a single person in Team Rocket who is not defective. Every single one lacks something that allows them to function.

It is their force of will that allows the organization to keep marching forward, in spite of the cracks and the breaks and the shattering limbs that continue to trail behind them as Team Rocket continues to strive towards its ultimate goal of conquest. It is a coalition of broken men and women.

Absinthe is damaged more than most.

Admin Fox's hard gaze melts.

"Yes. I do." It's honesty. The admin is one of the few in Rocket who abhors lies. Historians do not muddle facts. True ones don't, at least. "I didn't see it at first, but that Power Spot stripped the mask away."

Not the physical one, but the identity that hid the person buried deep beneath the waves.

"I failed you. Few react to Dynergy well. It mars you. Scars you. Breaks you. I'm still putting myself back together." He rolled up his left arm, where dozens of red scars snaked up his arm to his shoulder, where he had touched Regice's Wishing Star in a bid to save Dewford from his arrogance. "Should've realized you were already broken."

A deep exhale. He had no idea how Navy did this. How he brought people into the depths to ensure they were ready to face Eternatus when the time had come. Howard had sent Absinthe down there to prepare her for Eternatus, when she hadn't been prepared to face herself.

"I want your work, but I also want to work with someone who doesn't hate themselves. I have too many people like that back in Sootopolis." And whenever he looked in the mirror. He grimaced. "So please..."

"Please tell me what's wrong."

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 1:08:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe's eyes finally draw up towards howard. she had expected him to leave. there's no logical reason absinthe can find for why he's still in the lab, telling her that he's to blame for what happened at the power spot. if anything, an appropriate response would be to let her go, to let her fester in the mistakes of her life, to let her drink herself to death.[break][break]

for some god forsaken reason, he's humble. even sympathetic. he shows her his own scars, reveals that he's broken too, and absinthe's eyes trace up his arm as her hand silently rises towards her own face. markings like lightning spark across his skin. he went in and he came back changed, and he can never go back to the way he was before. neither can absinthe.[break][break]

for some reason, absinthe wants to trust him.[break][break]

tiny pneumatic valves hiss as absinthe unclasps her mask from her face. pure oxygen rolls out of it in shaky tendrils and then dissipate as light dapples the unseen portion of her face. she drops the mask to the countertop. her jaw and mouth are revealed in full: burnt, warped patches of flesh poorly washed over with ugly mounds of scar tissue take up the majority of the bottom half of her face. her lips are mangled, and a small portion of them almost completely missing, offering a grotesque window into her teeth and gums. she grits her teeth as she reaches down into a lower cabinet and reveals a flask, which she uncorks and guzzles.[break][break]

wiping flecks of liquid from her mouth with the back of her arm, absinthe fixes howard with a stare. "i don't know where to start," she finally manages, voice softer than usual. "my husband died. i lost my job at a respected pharmaceutical company. we were going to have a family, and i lost that too."[break][break]

she presses the remains of her lips together. "i saw my husband at the power spot. that's who i was talking to. i just... wasn't ready for it," her voice cracks. "and i haven't been able to work through it because i don't even know how he died."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 2:04:58 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The reason is that he's just as shattered as she is. Rocket is full of the rejected, and the rejected crawl deeper into depravity as the world denies them the basic right to exist. His journey into Rocket is one of necessity, a desire to chase his own dream until it breaks him apart.

Without something to chase, he'll break down. Stop. Howard doesn't even know if he can go back to archaeology anymore, knowing that the world is rotting on one end from Tera Crystals and the other is collapsing from invaders from other worlds.

It's all just too much. The only thing he can do is care and wait to die at the hand of a god that denies the species it created. If he can prove that humanity had mattered until its final breath, that'll be enough. If humanity matters, then why not one person?

Why not the woman before him? Absinthe mattered. She deserved to.

Still, he exhales slightly as she slips her mask off. Beauty transitions into horror as flesh is broken and twisted and melted. His brain leaps to a lab accident, like an exploding beaker or substance. His heart decides that's too simple an explanation. Nothing is ever so simple.

Her story was anything but simple.

"You... I'm sorry." He reached out, his fingers a hair's breadth from her mangled face. "And this?"

It feels shameful to demand answers from someone like this, he always hated his missing eye and the patch that covers it. Yet Absinthe's face is a mirror, and below the mask is a series of cracks that distorts any reflection.

"Who did this to you?"

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 2:26:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe's eyes flick down to howard's extended hand, and then back to his face as she decides, in a split second, that she will allow this closeness. he is a kindred spirit, after all. his eye is gone, her lips are burned away. they have both lost something. they have both lost almost everything. if there is anybody she will bare her soul to, it will be someone who can know, if even a little bit, what she has gone through.[break][break]

his question, though, is a question she has often asked herself, and one that has since gone unanswered.[break][break]

"i don't know," she admits, speaking in little more than a whisper, and what she says is true. some synapses in her brain seem to have permanently rotted away in the months and years following her husbands death. some memories are simply irretrievable. many months of her life have been lost to the endless haze of tragedy. she keeps her gaze steady with howard's even though her heart struggles to keep an easy rhythm.[break][break]

"one day, i was me, and the next day, i wasn't." she bites her lower lip, where there is already a scab from when she had bit it hard enough to draw blood a week prior. "i looked in the mirror and i was this. ruined. disgusting."[break][break]

her fingers gently run along the curve of her mask, nervous. howard stands to be the first person who knows what it hides.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 3:28:32 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Her memories were tattered. Recalling anything would be difficult. Impossible, even.

Rocket's technology was impeccable, and there were scientists who specialized in the dreams and memories of others in an attempt to unlock the universe's secrets. There were those that could stitch flesh back together and make Absinthe whole, if she wished.

But that journey is long. It is hard. It not his to make. Finding purpose is hard. That does not mean that she has to take it alone, though. He knows what it's like to bury memories, to forget things to keep his sanity intact. He can barely remember Necrozma's Avatar's name.

"Ruined. Disgusting." He tastes the words on his tongue, thoughtful. His eye flickers again, specks of red in a sea of blue. "That is what Team Rocket consists of. The forgotten and the shamed who did not get the chance to pursue their own happiness."

Howard deserved that chance. Absinthe did as well. Abby, though he did not know her, most of all. He took the leap. He touched her cheek with a scarred hand.

"Ruined. Disgusting." His fingers traced over torn flesh and muscle, before reaching the unmarked section of her face. "Pristine."

He moved his hand away.

"Are you brave enough to find the truth?"

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 3:59:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

a shiver runs down her spine as howard's scarred fingertips make contact with her face, running a path from the portion melted together to the untouched curve of her upper cheek. for a second, she feels alive again. nobody has known absinthe truly since her husband died, much less touch her. howard, with every second, seeks to disprove every excuse her mind had made up about why she no longer deserved a society to exist in. she struggles to keep tears from her eyes at his question.[break][break]

some part of her wants to leave the memories to rot. she still feels called to the grave, as soon as her work is done. but howard makes her wonder if there might really be a light at the end of the tunnel for her.[break][break]

she swallows thickly. she blinks away tears that threaten to spill from her eyes. she nods.[break][break]

"i have to," she says finally. "if i don't, i will die."[break][break]

any version of absinthe before this moment would scoff. who cares? the world abandoned her. empathy is a fool's medal, and death the only fitting ending. but the absinthe here, right now, wants to see what the next day holds for her.[break][break]

she averts her eyes, slowly, as composure slowly returns. "i'm sorry," she murmurs, stepping aside from her pride. "and... thank you. for listening."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 4:49:11 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Or she would die. The terrifying thing was, he believed her. He believed that she desperately needed this because the results of forgetfulness were carved into her eyes, her face, and eviscerated flesh.

"You're welcome." Howard murmured softly. He was a historian. An archaeologist. Every story in the world would be woven into a tapestry that would echo through millennia. This woman's tale was a small part of it. "I'll help you fill in the pages of your life's chronicle."

If they could restore it, they would.

"Rocket's resources are yours. But." He raised a finger. "When you're put back together, if you're willing..."

He suddenly regretted bringing this woman into Rocket. He tamped down the guilt and buried it. He had never been given the luxury of letting emotions consume him. Nobody asked. Nobody cared.

"...please help me kill a god."

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
we have already died | c
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 20:38:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

the tiniest smile appears on absinthe's torn lips. he's an archeologist, of course he would be uniquely suited for such a task. he's dedicated his whole life to filling in the gaps of history. her history is no different.[break][break]

absinthe returns the mask to her jaw, which clasps onto her with a soft hiss and renders the scarred half of her face invisible once more. with her maw hidden, her expression goes too, and she's the same cold woman howard met the first time he entered the snake pit. even so, when she returns her eyes to howard to hear his request, there's a certain softness to her usually icy stare, thawed only slightly. she doesn't understand why the man is so hung up on killing a god, but she knows it is close to his heart. a passion, perhaps. one that might kill him.[break][break]

"i will," she affirms without thinking. "say the word and i will be there."[break][break]

she returns her flask to the cabinet she had retrieved it from. "but," she murmurs. "i'll need the story of you and god some day. my only stipulation."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP