Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
Megan X Gaius (WOPS)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 19:45:49 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

He wasn't done hunting.

Loss, or victory it didn't matter to him.

All he cared about was his next encounter, his next fight.

His Hound needed rest, and so for the moment he was aimlessly wandering with no pokemon about. Just another ghost aboard this god forsaken ship.

That was until he saw her. She did not look like much compared to the others that he had faced off against. However he knew that looks wouldn't matter.

"Why bother saving those that can't save themselves?" Came the genuine question, at his side an Arcanine appeared. Another Hound that was his to command as he awaited an answer.

TLDR
Operation 1!
Gaius summons his Arcanine
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Johanna
Dating
103 height
103 height
awards
376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Megan X Gaius (WOPS)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 20:39:12 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“What a stupid question,” she replied as she rose up after tending to one such person in need, immediately turning to face the newcomer. She did not need to hear his life’s story or anything. He was already giving off that aura, that vibe – the kind that did not just imply, but rather implore a challenge.
[break][break]
She had met people like that before. They were drawn to bigger events like this, to moments in crisis. And they tended to only speak the language of violence. His words betrayed that notion, too. He seemingly did not understand at all, for good. “It is a natural thing. You should understand. You were helped before too, before you could save yourself.” After all, that man had been a child too, once. It was weird he would not understand helping others.
[break][break]
But, anyway, she knew that this was not something to reason her way out of. Instead, she brought out her own Arcanine, ready to face his. That was a language he would be sure to understand.

[break][break]

+ @gaisu

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
Megan X Gaius (WOPS)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 21:09:13 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

Had he ever been helped?

Or had he just been born like this?

Human, or monster?

It didn't matter such things were beyond the scope of his truest desires. He only cared about becoming stronger, to clash with those that he felt were worthy.

She answered in similar notion to another man, and his smile widened in response to her.

"You understand. Good." There was no need for further words before his Arcanine rushed at hers attempting to Take it Down!

If she understood his existence then they could skip right to the fun part of this meeting.

TLDR
Gaius's Arcanine uses Take Down on Mega's Arcanine!
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Johanna
Dating
103 height
103 height
awards
376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Megan X Gaius (WOPS)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 22:51:17 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

It was odd how this could have been fun in other circumstances, really. A good scrap was not necessarily something Meg was above. After all, that was why she had chosen to become a gym trainer. To fight was part of her life. But it was still a different kind of calling than his. That was something she could understand on a more instinctual level as they entered proper combat. His was an aggressive need to fight to pit one’s strength against another. Hers was a desire to test one’s skill against others.
[break][break]
That probably explained it more. They already differed in their definitions as to what strength actually was. They could never properly compete in that regard. All that was left was a clash of ideology, one where his Arcanine sought to take down hers right away. That was a common enough thing to happen, she did not even have to tell her oldest partner what to do. He instinctively reacted in the way they trained, seeking to utilize his Extreme Speed to bob and weave under that attack but instead hit the opponent on the crack-back right away.

[break][break]

+ try to extreme speed

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
Megan X Gaius (WOPS)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 17:40:15 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

Her Arcanine charged at him, and he didn't flinch.

Rather he trusted his own, and he was right to do so as it used it's Extreme Speed to block the direct attack to it's trainer.

Gaius didn't seem perturbed, and instead a genuine wide smile formed on his lips as he looked the woman over with a different gaze.

"I like you." He stated to her with a laugh as their two hounds clashed with one another in a blinding flurry of speed, and raw strength.

"You are the first to react in such a way. I commend you." He said, and started to roll his shoulders, and neck, and then in the next instant he was charging at her like a rampaging Tauros.

"But I won't sit idly by!" He grinned maliciously at her.

TLDR
Arcanine uses Extreme Speed to intercept the other Extreme Speed!
Gaius is impressed that she had her Arcanine attack him.
Gaius yaps.
Gaius bull rushes Megan herself!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Megan X Gaius (WOPS)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 2:24:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
/ (NO REWARD)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB