ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] chrysanthe & katharina #3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 5:43:03 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Blink.

Another blink.

"What's a child doing here?" Katharina asks, seemingly to no one in particular, and no one also answers. "Are you lost?" she eventually turns to the young teen while putting on a firm bandage on an injured pokémon. "It's real dangerous here, so you should leave asap." She doesn't dare leave the child out of sight of her vision, fearing that it might disappear as quickly as it appeared - and well.

"You're not a ghost, are you?"

05. Provide first aid or medical support to injured individuals.
close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 15:22:06 GMT
Chrysanthe Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","chrysanthekubrick"]
[attr="class","body"]

Blink.[break]
[break]
Another blink.[break]
[break]
And the tilt of her head. Holding her Munna in her arms, Chrysanthe looks at the other with contemplation over the words raised (of which she is simply omitting the first question; it doesn't seem important, nor is it a question she can answer, so why bother?). "Why should I be a ghost?" she asks instead, a curious smile on her face as she asks, as if it's a silly contemplation. Still, she is going over the previous words. A dangerous place ... true, it doesn't seem as wonderful as the rest of the world. How did she land here? She remembers shadows ... and then another shadow. And that's about it. "Where would I go?"[break]
[break]
Is she too calm for this situation? Possibly. Possibly, she hasn't quite registered the extent of what is happening ...

[break]

EVENT: W.A.T.E.R. OPS

- Operative #3, wildlife protection: Participants focus on protecting Sea Mauville's diverse pokemon population from the escalating crisis, ensuring their habitats remain intact and secure amidst the sinking structure.

- 1/5+ posts required.[break]
- 1/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick"]--accent:#B393BC;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 20:00:58 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Honestly, the child is not helping the Ghost allegations. Gladly, Katharina is somewhat of an expert in all things superpokénatural - she believes firmly that she'd know a ghost if she properly interacted with one. "Nevermind. But I did know if you suddenly disappear - which, please don't," she quickly adds, frowning slightly before the edges of her expression soften.

She takes off her working gloves, gesture for the kid to come closer. "Think it's better if you're going elsewhere - but that's also kinda hard. Wanna keep with me 'till one of the ranger bigshots come? Are you hurt anywhere? Need anything? If you want to lend me a hand, you can do that, too - I'm a nurse, you see, and I've got to patch some of these up again."

Gladly nothing too difficult yet.

24. Offer emotional support to those affected.
close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 16:14:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

This person is quite funny, Chrysanthe surmises. Though she wouldn't say that she'd get everything that she was saying, it was ... fun, in a way. "Okidoki!" she simply replies to the other, however, giving her a bright smile as she decides to go with the flow. Which, in this current moment, is going with whatever the other might suggest doing. Which, for once, is not to disappear.[break]
[break]
Instead, she is coming closer to the other, nodding to her words as she watches curiously over the injured Pokémon, a slight frown appearing on her face. "How can I help you?" Chrysanthe asks, looking quite dissatisfied with the situation. This isn't how the world is supposed to look like! "And it's fine, I can stay here for now - I think?" Dimly, she wonders where her sister might be - didn't she mention going to meet with a friend? Hmm ...

[break]

- Operative #3, wildlife protection: Participants focus on protecting Sea Mauville's diverse pokemon population from the escalating crisis, ensuring their habitats remain intact and secure amidst the sinking structure.

- 2/5+ posts required.[break]
- 2/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 9:44:41 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
"Perfect!" Katharina says, only regarding the odd look of the kid for a moment. There's probably stuff to unpack here that she doesn't have the time for, not with the injured pokémon that are nearby and in need of assistance.

"Do you see this Charmander here? It's flame has gone very weak. We need to get it starting again so it'll feel better ... can you wipe it down with a towel while I take care of its tail? So it doesn't have to spend all that heat to get dry in the first place," she explains what they'd have to do first. The Charmander, similiar to the sad flame on its tail, looks extremely dejected, depressed and sad.

29. Offer quick training or guidance to less experienced team members or other individuals.
close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 15:17:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Temporarily leaving the Munna out of the grip of her arms, Chrysanthe is quick to agree to the given task, smiling at the Charmander gently as she takes a towel. "There, there ... it's all going to be okay now. I'm not going to hurt you. Do you want me to sing a lullaby?" she says softly, one word after another as they come and go. There isn't much meaning in them beside the notion of hope, a fragile and delicate thing woven into syllables, as her eyes also watch how Katharina is treating the Pokémon.[break]
[break]
The Munna, too, is joining with a little song, making the student and the Charmander feel likewise a little drowsy, maybe ... But it's nice, with the Charmander that gets warmer by the minute ... hmm ...

[break]

- 3/5+ posts required.[break]
- 3/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 18:13:46 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Katharina is carefully watching as Chrys towels the Charmander and ... sings a lullaby? Everyone seems to get a little bit sleepy with this, including the nurse herself. She shakes her head, though, doing her best to stay awake as she looks just left of the flame ... it's starting to get brighter again, bit by bit ... and in the right moment, she adds some more to the flame by fuelling it with a little bit of special herbs. All of a sudden, the Charmander at least appears all-well again, and happily jumps up and down.

"Perfect, now hush back to your trainer, won'tcha ..." Katharina says, stifling a yawn. "That was very good. Now actually. This reminds me, we might want to create a little shelter, here ... over there ... that area should be good ... so the injured pokémon can rest ... until they're going to be relocated ... think of it like ... a blanket fort ... but ... different..."

She definitely is threatening to dooze off.

11. Set up temporary shelters for those in need.
close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 18:46:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Chrysanthe is snapping back into life as the Charmander is coming back alive, too, jumping and running around. There is still some drowsiness left as she rubs her eyes and yawns, but ... right. There is actually something to do. Still, she pats the Munna with a gentle smile, nodding, "you did really well!" Now, though ...[break]
[break]
Attentively, she listens to Katharina's words, nodding every once in a while as she thinks she got a point. A safe space, so ... but there are no blankets to use. What else, then? "Hmm ... I see ... Come on out, Doireann! Please see that nothing and no one will disturb us? Oh, but of course, aid those in need," she instructs the Mawile that appears out from his Pokémon. Knightly, he nods, venturing off to secure the perimeter. To Katharina, she asks with a slightly tilted head, "so ... how do we exactly build a shelter, then? We don't have blankets ..." Sincerely oblivious that the nurse might just be nodding off from Munna's humming ...

[break]

- 4/5+ posts required.[break]
- 5/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]
- Objective #14: Ensure the area is safe from remaining threats.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 8:50:33 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Katharina blinks a couple of times, using the time in which Chrysanthe calls for another pokémon to focus on herself and staying awake enough to figure something out. "Hmm, let's see ... we got these branches here that look very sturdy ... and we have some rope here which is always handy ... there's fisher nets ... if you could gather some dry leaves and all, we could cover the net with it ... and tada ..."

It's by sheer reflex and baked-in knowledge of how to build up tents by heart that she manages to follow through the steps almost flawlessly. They may have the best pokémon to assist them, but that never means that their kind of physicist doesn't blow up stuff every once in a while, forcing parts of the coven to sleep outside in tents for a while until it's fixed.

close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 15:40:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With awe, Chrysanthe is watching as Katharina is fixing up a tent - clapping as she finishes, too, with an amazed smile. She never really did that! That seems fun, though, making her wonder if her family might be up for something like ... hm, the hero's journey into the wild? "That was super cool!" she remarks to the other as she watches how Doireann is returning quietly to her side. Apparently, he found nothing threatening, so that's good, right?[break]
[break]
However, before she can say or do much else, there is a booming voice in the distance, "oi! Anyone in need of evacuation?" A couple rangers are entering the perimeter, safely moving who they can as Chrysanthe is also ushered to their vehicles, alongside the Munna in her arms as she calls the Mawile back into his ball. Still, she manages to look back to Katharina, shouting to her, "you are super awesome!"

[break]

- 5/5+ posts required.[break]
- 5/5 objectives fulfilled.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:10:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB