ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] noah & katharina #3
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 20:06:38 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
"Well." Katharina surpresses a swear as she looks at the mess in front of her. She's simply gotten a rough ping with a location where she should head next, and surely enough, she's found the injured nest of Pelipper and Wingull - it's also almost dangling within reach, just hanging on by a mere thread ... the problem is she can't get there, with the debris blocking her path, and the general vicinity looking very unsafe.

She grabs one pokéball. For once, she is aware of the risk because she's taking the risk every time she needs to move long distances, and Natu is really unreliable- Footsteps! "Ah, were you sent here to help-?" she immediately turns around and asks, determined to make that person help if at all possible.

02. Locate and free any trapped individuals.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,578 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 9:03:46 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"sorry to keep you waiting!"[break][break]

noah is drenched. the fabric of his clothing clings to his body, sags like the very waves lapping up against this abandoned vessel. beside him, his grapploct wrings its thick tentacles.[break][break]

"kinda misjudged the distance between my boat and here and swam longer than expected." [break][break]

he shakes his head like a dog and walks up toward katharina. his grapploct heaves itself toward them too, tentacles slapping wet against the floor.[break][break]

"nest in danger, huh? oh by the way," he extends a wet hand, "i'm noah."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon5.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 14:32:41 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
The humanoid shape tells Katharina that this is indeed a human being, but she blinks ... "You swam here?" All things considered, swimming should probably be better than boats, and the cutoff could ... There's some calculations running in her mind as she processes someone way more athletic than they are, before she shakes her head. "Hope you're not exhausted yet because yep, we got a nest in danger. I'm Katharina! I was told to patch up the pokémon here - I think - but ..."

They look up again. It's not looking too hot. However, there's at least one more idea. "Oh, Froschl! You can use some of your sticky slime to reinforce the floor at least, right?" The stickyness which is definitely frog-like and not honey at all.

The Froggiursa (see Teddiursa) nods and makes an almost ribbit-like sound, working on using the sticky substance on his hands (and body, frankly) to reinforce the debris with it.

"Do you have an idea how to get the nest down?"

16. Reinforce buildings or other structures with your pokemon.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,578 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 20:15:16 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the gym leader swears he heard the teddiursa ribbit, but he chops it up to water in his ears.[break][break]

"only got grapploct here with me today." noah rubs his chin, hand still wet with the sea. "maybe we gotta rely on our own pokemon and bodies! how's your core strength?"[break][break]

the gym leader's grapploct begins to move planks and fallen metal paneling. a crate falls and the nest shakes, precariously holding onto the thin ledge it clings on.

[break][break]

32. Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon5.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 8:46:40 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
"Mine's not really grand ... ... I really did not take my Timburr with me today of all days, huh," Katharina shakes her head - of course, life could be so easy if she would have the pokémon that's literally been helping them with everything construction at hand. "But we'll try." Froschl and Katharina both move to help Noah with clearing the debris, one of her eyes always fixed on the nest.

"No worries, we will get you out in no time!" Katharina tries cheering the injured pokémon up with a confident voice and some thumbs-up that the wild pokémon may or may not recognise. Still, there's ... "Do you think Grapploct could climb up the wall to the nest? I think Froschl could try, but the salt's not been too good for his coating."

24. Offer emotional support to those affected.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,578 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 9:46:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"my grapploct totally can!" noah winks, his bravado swelling in his chest enough for the both of them. "but just in case, wish us luck. knock on wood, tap on blue, right?"[break][break]

before it leaves, his grapploct wraps one limb around his forearm. there is little in this dilapidated spot to act as a sturdy anchor— and the octopus dares not test pillars and posts that have been weakened over time. [break][break]

his grapploct scales the wall before transferring onto a precarious beam that leads to the pelipper nest. the tentacle around his arm tightens.[break][break]

the grapploct inches across the makeshift crane, but a loud wail sounds from the beam itself. the birds peek above the twigs of their roost. wide-eyed and worried, the wingull and pelipper watch as the beam starts to collapse. [break][break]

quickly, the grapploct wraps its tentacles around the beam and slings more back for noah to hold. the gym leader grunts as his sneakers, still wet from the swim, skid.[break][break]

"agh, katharina?" noah's smile is a sheepish crown on his tilting body. he extends his hand to her, "pull me back!"[break][break]

another tentacle reaches for the nest.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break][break]
40. Use a pokemon to stabilize collapsing structures temporarily.[break]

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 17:01:14 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Without even blinking, Katharina has identified the nearest living wood, even if it's just branches of a bush nearby, and knocks on it with a way too serious face, der fists firmly shut with der thumbs pressed down by the other fingers. "Hals- und Beinbruch!" she wishes in addition, the equivalent of Break a leg! that she has learned.

There is truly no kidding around with calling onto some good luck spirits. They're always there, but harder to get than an obscure elements that barely lives a nanosecond sometimes.

With bated breaths and encaged thumbs, Katharina looks as the Grapploct forms a bridge, stabilising the collapsing structure. Still, everything is truly one bad breeze away from falling apart, and she carefully approaches at Noah's call, looking at Froschl, "You'll keep pressing the thumbs, got it?" In sync, the duo opens and closes hands, so that Katharina could actually try and help.

"Got'cha!" But, Noah is heavier than she could comfortably pull, and she sees herself tilting slightly already- She tries to put in some last ditch effort in, too, hoping that hey, maybe that one day indulging in various cakes would pay off in this moment-?!

ooc. thumbs explanation: in german (which is the biggest origin inspo), crossed fingers are "pressed thumbs"!
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,578 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 22:34:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
with wood knocked and good luck spirits hopefully listening, they initiate the operation. [break][break]

noah grits his teeth. tense grunts of determination march through tight molars as katharina hangs onto his hand. as a bolt or two springs out of the beam, natu's "pressed thumbs" work in overtime.[break][break]

the grapploct nabs the nest. tentacle as lasso, it's pulled to safety just in time, right before the duo's shoes slide past the point of stability.[break][break]

like a flying cape, the grapploct leaps back. the tentacle holding the nest lashes toward katharina for her to take before the octopus just barely returns to safety. the birds, still young and unable to fly, chirp scattered notes.[break][break]

the beam collapses like broken bones before falling into the sea below.[break][break]

"ah... close one. thanks." he peers over at the wingull, breath heavy with coursing adrenaline. "how are the birds?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 7:35:32 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Katharina would honestly appreciate if things were in slow motion. But actually, everything happen at normal speed suits her better, probably, as she gives Noah another last pull so he wouldn't fall into the water, before letting go and grabbing the nest that is honestly bigger than she anticipated - she really needs to work on her intercept theorem. (But to be fair, she didn't have a third point.)

With a face full of nest material, she feels her footing becoming unstable as she tilts backwards in classic fashion, about to create another hole in the structure that's her size and filled out by the nest (partially at least, depending on where her legs land). But gladly, that's a disaster for another day as Froschl leaps behind her back, supporting her as if they were simply doing a weird yoga exercise called full body arch bridge by the frog pond.

Judging from the noises of the Pelipper and Wingull, however, she can confirm while moving the nest and herself into better positions, "Yep, that's one happy nest now. They recovered pretty quickly from that whole shebang, which is a relief and only a little bit concerning. We should get them to the nearest infirmary station and check over them there, too."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,578 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 7:44:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"sick. job well done."[break][break]

noah grins with his hands planted on either side of his waist. the last few droplets of seawater fall from his damp hanging sleeves as spreads his arms in welcome of their triumph.[break][break]

"to the infirmary it is! and we won't be swimming there, promise."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:33:33 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven