ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 19:04:20 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

Clover clapped her hands rhythmically. Both Oricorios danced to baile, even though the Sensu style Oricorio was unused to the movements. Her Archen stumbled along with about as much grace. Psyduck didn't even bother to try. "C'mon you guys, we're supposed to work as a team." As far as team building exercises went, this was admittedly unorthodox. Clover couldn't help but encourage their Alolan birds to perform their hearts out, though. Teetering dance was one of the most valuable tools in her collective toolbox.

notes

bond bridge | august . oricorio

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 17:30:19 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia lam"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Yuzu spun to his own rhythm, stamping clawed feet and stretching his wings wide as fluffy feathers rustled in the mild breeze. Without his usual dance team, the feather dance seemed a bit lonely, but the pom-pom oricorio paid little attention to whether he had dance partners or not.[break][break]
Per usual, Poppy was perched on top of his head. Sparkly little wings fluttering out as she got herself settled in a nest of green hair. She had absolutely no interest in participating in the oricorio’s dance. As Lam watched Yuzu, though, she kept a vigilant guard—and set to chirping when a familiar blur of color caught her attention.[break][break]
The oricorio looked, eyes bright when it spotted others of its kind further down the beach. Ever the sociable creature, Yuzu took off at a quick pace, leaving Lam to scramble to catch up as he joined in the dance of the rag tag assembly of birds. Spinning about in a new teeter dance, the poms at the ends of his wings shaking excitedly.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-flying"] oricorioooooooooo

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
M: BOND BRIDGE

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#acc77b; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 17:54:47 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover pulled out a sandwich, settling in on his patch of sand. The birds switched from baile to sensu, dancing slowly and more gracefully than the higher paced rhythm of baile. Of course, now their Sensu Oricorio was in her element and Baile Oricorio was trying to slow down enough to match the movements. It was sweet to watch. This was easier for Archen to copy, though he looked inelegant in his movements. He was a bit of an awkward bird all around. [break][break]

She took a bite of her sandwich and inspected it with loving eyes - tamato and mozzarella, a match made in heaven - only to look up and see three Oricorios. Mouth full of sandwich, she asked, "did I get another one?" Her expression spelled out confusion much like Psyduck's.

notes

[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 23:55:48 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Yuzu was a whirlwind—blustering his way through the sensu style. He had the moves right, of course, but there was little grace or finesse to it. He was much more accustomed to an energetic, emphatic style of movement. Either way, the Pompom Oricorio was completely oblivious to the confusion he was causing, and continued to dance his little, yellow-feathered heart out.[break][break]
Lam, meanwhile, had finally spotted him again and caught up. He puffed out a breath and regarded the wide-eyed kid holding her sandwich with an apologetic smile. “Hey! Sorry about that—Yuzu’s got a habit of taking off when he spots something fun.” Meaning: often, because he thought just about everything was fun.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:59:57 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh, and Yuzu is super good at it!" Clover was filled with awe at the bird's moves. "I've never seen such energetic steps." The pom-pom style was inspiring. It was rhythmic but high-energy. It was hard to not want to dance along. Clover's Oricorios did their best to keep pace as they tried to mimic Yuzu. [break][break]

"Is it cool if your Oriocorio teaches them some moves? I think they're like, the coolest pokemon. The variety is neat."

notes

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 2:16:30 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Lam nodded, grinning. “He’s my most experienced in the troupe! First oricorio I ever caught—he taught all the rest of mine.” Of course, the others fell into their own styles naturally, but the younger Pom-pom style tended to follow after Yuzu, even now.[break][break]
“Sure, I don’t see why not.” He turned his attention to the oricorio. “You up for that, Yu?” Lam was met with another enthusiastic rustle of the bird’s poms. “You might want to slow down first so they can follow…”[break][break]
He laughed, but the oricorio obliged, carefully reiterating his steps to show the rest the cheerful movements one by one. “I agree, though! They're some of the most unique birds out there. But I’m a bit biased, since they come from Alola.”

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 16:06:57 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Slow was a good note because Clover's birds struggled to keep up with Yuzu. Their movements were graceless compared to the high-energy moves Yuzu offered. [break][break]

"You're from Alola?" Clover nodded appreciatively. "They have awesome food there. I mean, I imagine so. This Alolan spot in Fallarbor is sooooo good. The grilled pinap?" They made a chef's kiss gesture. "I wish I lived in that restaurant." A touch of melancholy came over Clover, but he shook his head to free himself of it. "I was born here, just outside of Fallarbor. In the Hoyeon reservation." Indigenous to Hoenn, Clover couldn't imagine living elsewhere. This was truly home.[break][break]

Still, it was interesting how many folks came to Hoenn from other regions. Clover seemed to meet more immigrants than natives. "Do you visit Alola?"

notes

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 23:00:04 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

“Fallarbor, huh? I don’t get out that way much. I’ll have to make a visit, though, if the grilled pinap is as good as you say.” Lam’s attention tracked the movement of the oricorios as they followed Yuzu’s steps. Gradually, though, the yellow bird began to pick up his pace–unable to contain his energy.[break][break]
“You a trainer, then?” Lam figured as much, if he was away from home at his age.[break][break]
“When I can. It’s been a bit, though.” he shrugged, “With…everything, it sort of gets a bit difficult to travel so far. And there’s the gym…” On top that, with all-out war coming to a head too, he wasn’t sure when he’d be able to visit. He worried about his dad sometimes. If he was eating properly, with how distracted he got on the job.[break][break]
He was rambling, though. His words died off, not realizing he hadn’t really explained who he was, but also not wanting to entrench a kid in war talk. Especially when they were just asking about his hometown. “Hau’oli’s nice this time of year. So if you ever get the itch to see more of the world, I can definitely recommend it.”

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-flying"] bingo prompt: war

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 23:10:52 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover nodded to his first question, then again in sage understanding. "Gym stuff's like a full-time gig, yeah? I wouldn't wanna fight all day." Battles weren't that fun, though they liked finding new applications for what their pokemon could already do. Her oricorios were all following Yuzu, but she could see her sensu Oricorio getting frustrated because of how different her dance was compared to this new one. She switched up with a teetering dance, but she only got a few steps in before Clover recalled her into the pokeball. She'd seen that dance too many times to not recognize it immediately. [break][break]

"We'll have to work on social skills," she confessed with an easy going smile. "But hey, it'd be super cool to challenge your gym if I get my, uh, trainer stuff more together. You'll go easy on me, right?"

notes

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 17:51:33 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

“Mmm, yeah pretty much,” he nodded, “and then some.” If you stopped to include all of the supplementary duties and unwritten expectations that followed along in its wake. “It’s not so bad, though, once you get the hang of it. Gym battling isn’t really the same as, y’know, out in the wild.” In combat, he meant.[break][break]
Lam laughed, “I think that’s a sensu-style thing. Mine can be a bit temperamental too.” Lychee, thankfully, wasn’t there with them now. She would’ve attempted to usurp Yuzu’s role as leader by now, without a doubt. The Pompom oricorio’s steps began to slow again as he grew winded—something that didn’t happen often. His plumage fluffed up as he turned in a gentle feather dance, spinning in lazy circles.[break][break]
“Never too late to start learning, or getting your trainer stuff together, as you put it.” He didn’t even really start taking it seriously until he was an adult. Wayyy past Clover’s age now. “I dunno about easy, but we’ll see how it goes. For all you know, you’ve already got the makings of champ in ya.”[break][break]
He flashed the kid a thumbs up. “All out—oricorio versus oricorio, how’s that sound?”

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-flying"] bingo prompt: champion

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
birds of a bond [m]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 0:38:15 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven